Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,558 members, 7,820,017 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:31 AM

Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK (21267 Views)

That 11USD Twitter Is Charging In 12 Months Is What Most Nigerians Pay As Rent / Nigerians Pay N500,000 To Buy Fake Degrees, Others, Says NYSC / Study On Low Tuition In Israel: Application Process. Cost Of Living, Visa Requir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by COMPAQ(m): 3:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sodiquinone:
UK is a terrible place to go for schooling, u pay high tuition fee and they send u back to ur country immediately u finish

Before n ko. No be student visa you take go? Study abroad does not equate to relocate abroad.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by googi: 3:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
You and your generation can only survive as lap dogs and vultures rampaging around the world looking around as opportunistic infections for anything you did not build.

Your word are devoid of sense or substance but words from a mis-educated illiterate. Please make you go find sense.

mattfeuter:

Damnnnn. . . You’re dumber than I thought tongue

mattfeuter:

Oga keep quiet!

Who is we?

Call out the Bleep.ing Nigerian government and not people going abroad to study. angry

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Sheriman(m): 4:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Na dat one dey pain u?
Shut up jooor!!!
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Victorez007: 4:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
HOW TO SCORE A MINIMUM OF 7.5 BAND SCORE IN YOUR IELTS EXAM.

What is the High-Score IELTS Program?

The high-score IELTS program is a set of 5 short videos & study materials that walk you through a time tested ​formula for preparing for your IELTS exam and scoring a minimum of 7.5 band score.

With this high-score program, you do not need to spend exorbitant fees and a large chunk of your time to attend classes or hire a personal tutor.

​With this high-score IELTS program;

​You get to work at your own pace.
​You get to study without having to leave your house.
And you get to have a first hand experience of how you can truly boost up your score even if this is your first time writing this exam.

​Every year, many people spend N75,000 (per test) to write a IELTS exam and unfortunately, majority of them don't even score up to 6.0 (of 9)

If you have repeatedly failed in your English exam and need help. Then this is for you.

If you are trying to relocate to Canada or other countries that require a high score in your IELTS EXAM, this is for you

With this high-score program in your hands, you should be able to score at least 7.5 in your IELTS exam even if you have just 2 weeks to prepare

CLICK THE LINK BELOW TO LEARN MORE;

https:///ychl5d7l
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by ajl: 5:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
Anneka101:
They have money to send their kids to international schools do I see no reason why they complain about the high exchange rate.

Schooling overseas doesn't guarantee that you would be more successful than schooling in out dear country.

Just that the Nigeria school system is not favorable and standard have dropped but doesn't stop there! We are still smarter than the so called international student.

Bulk sales of Luminous inverter and luminous battery 220AH Tubular.
Battery; SOLAR PANEL 150WATTS
SOLAR PANEL 250WATTS 24V

090 5042 9481

And Installation. Check my profile and contact me.

"We are still smarter than the so called international student."

I could see you are really smart. All you do is re-sell what the "smarter" Chinese developed in their country. You may be street smart but not wise. Being smart and being wise are two different things.
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by mrbionic: 10:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Please, we should stop lamenting. Nigerians do not spend half of what the Chinese spend, they know the worth, they are the major population of the UK students I can bet they are even more than the Britons.

Moreover, most students are on scholarships and those on self-funding do work to cover the better part of their spending, it's a win-win situation.

The exposure, the knowledge and the standard(even if you don't get to stay back, you have an edge in other European countries) is something worth spending money on if you have it. After all, we make money to afford the best in life. Money is meant to be spent.

I am enjoying all these currently!!!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

10 States With The Highest Number Of Universities In Nigeria / Protest Against The Hike In AAUA Tuition Fee. / UI Student Develops Lemongrass-based Insecticides Against Beans Weevils

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.