Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,808 members, 7,810,109 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:55 PM

Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK (21253 Views)

That 11USD Twitter Is Charging In 12 Months Is What Most Nigerians Pay As Rent / Nigerians Pay N500,000 To Buy Fake Degrees, Others, Says NYSC / Study On Low Tuition In Israel: Application Process. Cost Of Living, Visa Requir (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Micky1903(m): 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by manuelreports: 10:10am On Jun 29, 2020
R
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by GlorifiedTunde(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
Nawa ooo
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by ednut1(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
We keep contributing to other people's economy lol

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by FlordFlorez(m): 10:11am On Jun 29, 2020
What do you expect from them when Nigeria's system of education is rotten. only if the government will prioritize our educational sector, this amount will enter our economy and thats a win win situation for Nigeria.

Anyways, na naija we dey.

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by 1x2x3: 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Latidoh1:
I dont like the way they always do calculations and quote the present exchange rate. It brings this bad feeling that we are heading for doom. Ten years ago it wouldn't have been close to this figure. We need to save our darling Nigeria.

You and who is saving it? Are you ready to fight and give your blood if necessary?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Newboss(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
Totally worth it! The exposure is life changing

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Dextre(m): 10:12am On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
In life rather than lamenting, if your society fails to provide standard quality of living in all aspects of life, build you life legitimately and fund your aspirations and that of your family in comfort and quality, wherever it can be attained

May God bless you

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Dextre(m): 10:13am On Jun 29, 2020
ednut1:
We keep contributing to other people's economy lol

And we will continue in Jesus name.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Reex12(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
imagine and hushpuppy stole more than that and was not satisfied what kind of useless greed that afonja man get sef

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Ajsmart(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
The average Nigerian worships Europeans/AmeriKKKan when he infact is capable of bigger achievements. Inferiority complex has damaged the average Nigerian and I don’t see any cure in sight.
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Galactico4ever(m): 10:15am On Jun 29, 2020
nairaman66:
Buhari is shocked
Lol. grin grin No suprise there.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
It is their money, they can do as they please.
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Emk5556: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2020
What were you expecting. That those that have the money to send their kids abroad shouldn't?. The system here has failed. The system there works. It's not necessarily a guarantee that they would do better but a better atmosphere matters a lot in learning.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by wisdomkid: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Anneka101:
They have money to send their kids to international schools do I see no reason why they complain about the high exchange rate.

Schooling overseas doesn't guarantee that you would be more successful than schooling in out dear country.

Just that the Nigeria school system is not favorable and standard have dropped but doesn't stop there! We are still smarter than the so called international student.

Who are the "WE"? How many students will be given to option to study abroad or precisely, in the UK, and chooses Nigerian varsities? Be wise and proud but not condemning and jealous. Jealously is the last step before becoming a witch.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by pointstores(m): 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
Nawa
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 29, 2020
There are many people who struggled to study abroad too, and not just rich children. When a nation decides to be intentionally useless, her citizens will abandon her. I do not see anything wrong in aspiring to be in a better place to acquire knowledge. Personally, I can never study in any Nigerian institution. Never and Never. If you are determined, you will find your level out. Germany, Finland, Delmark and some other countries give free or low tuition education if you cannot the UK.

So, you expect reasonable people to stay with the likes of the people who make comments on the front page. Lol. Mere reading NL, you will know there are too many stu.pid Nigerians. Do you want to be stu.pid too?

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Ilerioluwa02: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
1x2x3:

You and who is saving it? Are you ready to fight and give your blood if necessary?

grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by InvertedHammer: 10:18am On Jun 29, 2020
/
July is nigh!

When students in Nigeria try to outdo one another sending congratulatory messages to the wards of politicians graduating abroad grin grin grin

Nigerian youths are weird people.

/

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Vitamin17(m): 10:19am On Jun 29, 2020
shocked
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by nomenclature(m): 10:20am On Jun 29, 2020
But we are not seeing a reflection of the smartness in our society today,or do you mean Street smart ?that should be termed GREED
Anneka101:
They have money to send their kids to international schools do I see no reason why they complain about the high exchange rate.

Schooling overseas doesn't guarantee that you would be more successful than schooling in out dear country.

Just that the Nigeria school system is not favorable and standard have dropped but doesn't stop there! We are still smarter than the so called international student.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Sheriman(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Upon all these expensive tuition fees they will still come back here begin dey drag with us the few job that is left for us.. Abeg bikonu leave us with our rotten educational system..
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by mystery22: 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Cursed nation
Biafra come fast
Other countries develop there educational sector,even employ foreign lecturers if need be,but Nigeria is totally useless.nothing works here.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Newboss(m): 10:21am On Jun 29, 2020
Anneka101:

You mean the same cultism-ridden Nigerian institutions? Or is it not the same corruption breeding ground scattered all over Nigeria where lecturers fill kids with corrupt practices?

Only a stupid person will willingly put their wards through all that pile of shit. It's as horrible as sending your wards to Afghanistan or Syria.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by quolahpoh: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Not all Nigerians pay, some win scholarships to study abroad, and I'm one of them who did. In life rather than lamenting, if your society fails to provide standard quality of living in all aspects of life, build you life legitimately and fund your aspirations and that of your family in comfort and quality, wherever it can be attained

Please sir/ma can you help me with how to obtain such scholarship, I'm a final year student in one of the state Universities in Nigeria studying Business Administration. I'd love to do my masters via scholarship abroad, if you can help please do.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Grandmeister(m): 10:22am On Jun 29, 2020
Anneka101:

Nothing is guaranteed in life but let's not kid ourselves here..schooling in the West gives you nigh unassailable advantage.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by flyingpig: 10:22am On Jun 29, 2020
SmartProf:
Not all Nigerians pay, [b]some win scholarships to study abroad, and I'm one of them who did. [/b]In life rather than lamenting, if your society fails to provide standard quality of living in all aspects of life, build you life legitimately and fund your aspirations and that of your family in comfort and quality, wherever it can be attained

No wonder you can blow grammar

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Nobody: 10:23am On Jun 29, 2020
Ajsmart:
The average Nigerian worships Europeans/AmeriKKKan when he infact is capable of bigger achievements. Inferiority complex has damaged the average Nigerian and I don’t see any cure in sight.

I do not think so. Infact, Nigerians abroad are known to be warriors. I am a warrior too. I do not back down. Maybe, the ones in Naija are cowards.
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Emmacolinho(m): 10:24am On Jun 29, 2020
That's huge Man!
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by flyingpig: 10:24am On Jun 29, 2020
christejames:
If you can afford it then it's fine by me...

I know our government is trying, subsidising tuition fees for us but they should do more in the face lifting and upgrading of our tertiary institution.

For those that don't know, Righteousness guy= Nwaamaikpe.

No, smartprof is nwaamaikpe

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by Binikingdowm: 10:25am On Jun 29, 2020
Nigeria is a zoo
Re: Nigerians Pay N152b Tuition In UK by medinho: 10:26am On Jun 29, 2020
THE EARLIER WE START TO TAKE OUR MINDS OF THIS AGED MEN THE BETTER FOR US. ENOUGH OF THIS MONOPOLY OF LEADERSHIP BY AGED MEN SWAPPING FROM ONE PARTY TO ANOTHER. APC,PDP,APGA,ACN ETC ARE ALL THE SAME THING
WE THE YOUTH CAN COMETOGETHER AND MAKE NIGERIA GREAT AGAIN.
YES WE CAN
IF OUR FATHERS DID NOT DO THIS FOR US ATLEAST FOR THE SAKE OF OUR CHILDREN.
THIS IS NOT ABOUT THE NORTH, SOUTH, EAST, OR WEST COS EVERY REGION IS SUFFERING FROM THIS DOOM WE'VE FOUND OURSELVES. IT'S ABOUT OUR COUNTRY NIGERIA

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Protest Against The Hike In AAUA Tuition Fee. / Ghana University Reacts To BBC Video: No Evidence Of Sex-for-grades / The Azikiwe-Nkrumah Hall Is The Oldest Building In Lincoln University, USA (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.