Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,061 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP (8477 Views)

Burial Of Khensani Maseko South African Student Who Committed Suicide After Rape / Burial Of 15-Year-Old Girl Slimzy Jay Who Committed Suicide In Delta (Photos) / Boyfriend Of Delta 15-Year-Old Girl Who Committed Suicide Over Heartbreak Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Came4amod: 3:06am On Jul 01, 2020
So sad ..
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Came4amod: 3:09am On Jul 01, 2020
CyberEBOLA:
Lets reason this matter:

As a poor guy,
you were given 1,300,000NGN
and you decided to bet...

100,000 is there, you no use bet
200,000 is there, you no use bet

YOU BET THE WHOLE 1,300,000NGN.

Someone needs to wake him up with a slap!

How did he even carry the 1.3m or did he transfer it online . How is his daily transfer limit even above 1m .. so many questions to ask

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by wizod(m): 3:21am On Jul 01, 2020
espn:
Staked 1.3m on bet? But why?
that tells you he's destined to perish
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Lamanii22(f): 6:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
They'd use part of that money to pay for the winner of bbn season 5... Such a stupid boy!!!! Alakoba
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Jabioro: 6:15pm On Jul 01, 2020
Oloribuku omo..atun ku tuku re Lona orun.. idiot..
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Teeders(m): 6:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
Sniper loves him more or what the heck do you mean? Moreover, some parts of this news story is not credible anyways. This guy lives in my area and also he didn't gamble the money at once,he collected the money since February, it's not pension but gratuity.
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by TheEnlightenedO(m): 6:28pm On Jul 01, 2020
sunshineV:
big man thing. no risk no reward. if he had won we won't hear stories

How many have we heard of that staked more than 500k and won before? Even the Powerball in the US, the people wey dey win am no be the ones wey stake big... I once spent $1000 buying tickets at every gas station from West Palm to Tallahassee, guess what, I didn't even win $1... I learnt there and then it's not the stakes, it's almost like Russian Roullete, one day you go finally pull the trigger and na bullet go comet the barrel...

It's sad and he could have bet 100k, 1m is enough to start a decent business for both himself and the mum, I didn't have that much when I even started my current business and it's growth has been overwhelming...

2 Likes

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Adijun360: 11:23pm On Jul 03, 2020
mad oooo,me love my life ooo,sagna abeg no go kill your seff as your friend oo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Adijun360: 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2020
same thing applicable to a girl in my school, because of her boyfriend broke up with her and she drank sniper

1 Like

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 7:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Adijun360:
mad oooo,me love my life ooo,sagna abeg no go kill your seff as your friend oo

life is short itself...ND I no fit come short ham again
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 7:34am On Jul 04, 2020
Adijun360:
same thing applicable to a girl in my school, because of her boyfriend broke up with her and she drank sniper

that's sad... boyfriend wey go don move on now
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Adijun360: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2020
Heart braking caused by your friend,how dem family be now, hope say Dem don take heart
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Anticannibal(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2020
Small time they will say smokers are liable to die young. Abi everybody get hin own kind of death!
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Greenpace214(f): 11:33am On Jul 04, 2020
Came4amod:

How did he even carry the 1.3m or did he transfer it online . How is his daily transfer limit even above 1m .. so many questions to ask

The story doesn't add up.
To me, na lie lie story.
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 12:38pm On Jul 04, 2020
Greenpace214:

The story doesn't add up. To me, na lie lie story.

you're a fool...I pray one of your family members commit suicide
Do you know how his mom feels everyday? abeg take your stinking ass of this thread
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Greenpace214(f): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2020
sagna112:

you're a fool...I pray one of your family members commit suicide

Do you know how his mom feels everyday?
abeg take your stinking ass of this thread

You are a bigger FOOL...

I have the 'right' to choose what nonsense story to believe.

I guess stupid won't let you know that.

Even if the stupid story is true...na me send am to go gamble? bastard!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by sagna112(m): 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2020
Greenpace214:

You are a bigger FOOL...

I have the 'right' to choose what nonsense story to believe.

I guess stupid won't let you know that.

Even if the stupid story is true...na me send am to go gamble? bastard!!!

you're a perfect definition of stupidity... kids on NAIRALAND
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by Adijun360: 11:06pm On Jul 04, 2020
grin sagna don vex
Re: This Guy Committed Suicide Last Night RIP by CYBERWEAVER(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2020
Go to hell

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man Carries Ammunition That Can Fire 264 Rounds, Kill 264 People (video) / SACRILEGE??? MILITANTS KIDNAP PASTOR`S 4 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER!!! / PHOTOS: SEE How Nigerian Sex Workers Live In Italy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.