Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? (74130 Views)

Stamp Duty Charges Extended To Savings Account / What Is The Difference Between A Current Account And A Savings Account? / What's The Best Bank For Savings Of Business Income? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by bibelo: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stanbic ibtc bank they don't suck peoples money like Access and the now repented UBA

5 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by tempex88(m): 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
None.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by handsomebolanle: 12:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wema Bank...

If you know....you know....
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Oluwamarc(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
First Bank

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by ednut1(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stanbic. They pay interest on savings

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by SOJOSEPH(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
They are all the because they all follow CBN regulated charges except those that are able to come up with special saving account with full compliments of standard savings accounts.

Sterling bank operate a saving account that would not charge you but even give you interest on the savings account.

I currently use the Sterling Bank Account. No regret at all

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Hoodgod(m): 12:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
LudaChriz:
A lot of people are used to complaining about various commercial banks in Nigeria especially the low income earners as regards the dubious charges perpetrated by these Banks.

So I want to ask, which Bank is more considerate in terms of their charges for savings account currently?

Don't forget to tell us your reasons.

Let's talk business
i proudly say NON
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Firstlady25: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
kponkedenge:
I would say Ecobank, I receive credit alert from them on my savings account despite the fact that I hardly ever use the account.
My most active accounts are in Access bank which I have two accounts there.
I have never ever received any credit alert from Access bank..... Only debit. I was recently debited for the stamp duty charge three times and only credited back twice. I'm still waiting for my N50 balance.
Ecobank rarely debit my account.

Access do give bonus too
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Fuckingmallam45(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
JAIZ BANK all the way. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by GeneralPula: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Stop saving your money in the bank..

Start investing with your money..

Bank go dey eat you out on your money!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Coal07: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
First bank is a goal
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Clinghton: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nobody mentioned power bank.

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by gorgeousomo(m): 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
Exactly!!! Been using gtbank since 2008 and last month I stopped using them after 10k disappeared in my account and till now they can't explain how or refund me.
I have learnt!!! Right now I use Opay(for the interest they give daily), Wema Bank Alert for the ease and looking for the third one. Can't rely in any again.

Scout60:
in Nigeria, none is the best. All Nigeria banks get comma. It is access bank today. It might be uba tomorrow.

just choose your own wahala bank that is close to your area and start managing

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
brighttech95:

Stanchart for me, free transfer no monthly maintenance whatever charges downside their branches are few
they don’t charge you for using other ATMs and u can solve almost all issues remotely.

So no Biggy on the branch issue, For the past six months I’ve been in a State where they have no branch. since I started using the bank I’ve had peace of mind. Not the one, one bank will be using straw to suck ur money small small while u are asleep.

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by KingAzubuike(f): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
Wema ALAT

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by dahgifted(m): 12:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
1030:
I have accounts with GT, Access, Zenith,UBA,Firstbank but I will recommend Zenith for savings.
Boss man bless me with something.Area dry, at all at all na winch.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by InaNla(f): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
I have accounts in the following banks:
1. UBA
2. ECOBANK
3. GTB
4. ACCESS
5. POLARIS
6. STANBIC IBTC
7. STANDARD CHARTERED
8. DIAMOND OF OLD

I Prefer No 7 & 6.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Kingberbatov(m): 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Go and use union bank People see it as an old bank but they're doing well, I know they're doing well because i'm using it

3 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by DModeCntStopMe: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Standard Chartered Bank

Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by ecclize: 12:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
keystone bank thank me later

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
I can't say but don't try U.B.A

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by DModeCntStopMe: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
InaNla:
I have accounts in the following banks:
1. UBA
2. ECOBANK
3. GTB
4. ACCESS
5. POLARIS
6. STANBIC IBTC
7. STANDARD CHARTERED
8. DIAMOND OF OLD

I Prefer No 7 & 6.

7 is the best

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Roric: 12:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
None.
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by EPIJOE: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Most SECURED BANK IS FIRSTBANK AND
ZENITH BANK

2 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by jmichael259(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
LudaChriz:
A lot of people are used to complaining about various commercial banks in Nigeria especially the low income earners as regards the dubious charges perpetrated by these Banks.

So I want to ask, which Bank is more considerate in terms of their charges for savings account currently?

Don't forget to tell us your reasons.

Let's talk business

Unity bank, no crowding, fast network, instant alerts, hassle free

4 Likes

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
You don't have to pay charges just because your money is in a bank!

Join Kuda, the bank of #nofunnycharges now:

�� Download Kuda at https:///7NH6QUvk14
�� Open the app on your phone and open an account in minutes/bonus code C2HXHOXG
�� Say goodbye to funny charges forever. https:///VmzvoIdb1N
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by andrewbaba44: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
kponkedenge:
I would say Ecobank, I receive credit alert from them on my savings account despite the fact that I hardly ever use the account.
My most active accounts are in Access bank which I have two accounts there.
I have never ever received any credit alert from Access bank..... Only debit. I was recently debited for the stamp duty charge three times and only credited back twice. I'm still waiting for my N50 balance.
Ecobank rarely debit my account.

I didnt touch my ECO bank account for over a year and i do receive interest of 3,300 to 3500 every month ending for good 12 months till i return to naija and decided to use the money in the account, i started all over again and i received 5,200 interest last month ending

ECO bank is the best bank for savings as far you arent going to touch the money on that account for some period of time

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Veronn: 12:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
Union bank all d way. Very reliable
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Bahamas95(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zenith is the best.

Others are so annoying and fraudulent like APC government.

1 Like

Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by ITDarrell(m): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jombojombo:
Access Bank remains the best grin
I laugh in Swahili!!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by Queenslander(f): 12:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
Zenith Bank!!
Re: Which Bank Is The Best For Savings Account In Nigeria? by seyiowoseeni(m): 12:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
You don't have to pay charges just because your money is in a bank!

Join Kuda, the bank of #nofunnycharges now:

�� Download Kuda at https:///7NH6QUvk14 if link breaks search playstore
�� Open the app on your phone and open an account in minutes/bonus code C2HXHOXG
�� Say goodbye to funny charges forever. https:///VmzvoIdb1N

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

APIN: Kano Footwear Factory That Produces 1.2 Million Pairs Daily / Ebun Okubanjo, CEO Of Lekki Fitness & Gym Centre Slams Customer / 17 Companies Licensed By CBN As Mobile Money Operators In Nigeria (Full List)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.