Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:15 AM

Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta (6904 Views)

Court Blasts EFCC, Orders Immediate Release Of Dasuki’s Ex-aide / N13 Billion Fraud: Court Orders Immediate Arrest Of Niger Delta Militant Tompolo / Jonathan Orders Immediate Release Of Report Of Forensic Audit Of NNPC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Pame(m): 4:53pm On Jan 31, 2011
bi ilw wu:

My fellow nairalanders,pls  lets try to be  positive in our comment,it is the responsibility of good leaders to protect their citizens, if GEJ did not call for evacuatoin of nigerians ,You  will be the one who will criticize him.

GBAM
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Ibime(m): 4:56pm On Jan 31, 2011
I understand there are 200 Nigerians stuck at Cairo airport cos Egypt air is grounded. So good move by Johnny boy!!!
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by monkeyleg: 4:57pm On Jan 31, 2011
This guy is begining to treat Nigeria as a joke. This is just plain stupid, let him sort of the fire burning in his backyard before he starts looking elsewhere. I said it months ago, that he is damn hopeless, that time one of his Stage Monkeys accussed me of hating Ijaw people.

Nake una see that kind president wey we get.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by imoga(m): 5:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
@johnjoel; I will blame the ignorance in you. How on earth will refer GEJ as being silly for taking such a step? Well, you are not 0.0000001% upto the sandal of GEJ. You go and perish in your idiotic mentality.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by blacksta(m): 5:17pm On Jan 31, 2011
Jen33:

Sorry iflex, but YOU are the mumu.

It is not Jonathan's fault if brainless idiots in Jos go around killing fellow Nigerians because of religious differences and ethnic hatred. Christians AND muslims have been implicated. When does it become the fault of NIGERIANS?

Will Jonathan think for you? Will army man teach you to regard your fellow humans as humans?

Will army man sleep with you in your room to make sure you don't wake up in the middle of the night to go and kill your neighbour out of hatred and stuppidity?

Worthless foools. Stay there blaming Jonathan. The man is doing what he can: Here's the news:

The shaded above is enough proof that screws are missing your brain.  No wonder your brain is bashing your skull hence the rubbish you  are writing here.

If GEJ can not be held responsible for the loss of lives and properties jos then who should we hold responsible. you i am guessing?

In other sane environments. The CIC would have resigned office because he is clueless on the necessary actions to take in relation to quelling matters in Jos

Who is the chief security officer of the country

The bucks stops with GEJ.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by bkbabe97y(m): 5:32pm On Jan 31, 2011
"Yes, the Evacuation of all Nigerian Citizens in Egypt, yes, all 50 of them, cost us a little under $50billion. . . . . " ----Pres. Goodluck Jonathan
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by tlops(m): 5:33pm On Jan 31, 2011
Thank God for him, the whole of Nig-Del is dripping of spilled oil, jos is on fire he should make move in those directions too.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by tpiah2: 5:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
Will Jonathan think for you? Will army man teach you to regard your fellow humans as humans?

Will army man sleep with you in your room to make sure you don't wake up in the middle of the night to go and kill your neighbour out of hatred and stuppidity?

yes to all questions.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by jerryben12: 5:50pm On Jan 31, 2011
Who sent them there?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Jen33(m): 5:52pm On Jan 31, 2011
blacksta said:

The shaded above is enough proof that screws are missing your brain.  No wonder your brain is bashing your skull hence the rubbish you  are writing here.

If GEJ can not be held responsible for the loss of lives and properties jos then who should we hold responsible.    you i am guessing?

In other sane environments. The CIC would have resigned office because he is clueless on the necessary actions to take in relation to quelling matters in Jos

Ode oshi, so you're going to blame President Obama for the 500 people that get shot dead in New York City alone every year? What about the 500 in Detroit? Houston nko? What about Baltimore? Philly? LA?

Have you for once in your life ever blamed any US president for the sky high murder rate in US cities??

But in Nigeria you expect President Jonathan to leave his house and come and do gateman for you in Jos, to stop you killing each other because of your imported, stupiid religion which causes you to hate your fellow Nigerian/African?

NO. He has done what he is required to do. Now it is left to YOU NIGERIANS to USE YOUR BRAINS and understand that human life has value, since your bibles and korans and other imported ''holy books'' you use (after abandoning the religion of your fathers) have done such a poor job of civilizing you, turning you instead to cold, vengeful beasts.

You have grown men going around, burning churches, burning mosques. Even older men supporting them.  Did your religions not teach you this was wrong? Christians? What are you doing burning mosques? Is that what your Jesus taught you?

So why are you blaming Jonathan?

If your ''pastors'' had spent less time in ''prosperity preaching'' to make money and ride private jets, and more time on Conflict Resolution, on Love Thy Neighbour, on Respect and Honour Thy neighbour, there would be no problems today in Jos.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by maasoap(m): 6:49pm On Jan 31, 2011
@jen 33
I agree with you on your last point that fanatics are responsible for the crisis in the North which is opposite of what both religions teach us. You think people hate GEJ but I can tell you that the citizens are just not comfortable wt d way he is handling things. He's showing some kinds of incompetency: corruption on d rise, insecurity everywhere, depleting foreign reserve, etc. I would be surprised if you're not from South-South. No offence.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by tlops(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2011
the tsunami of political unrest sweeping across North Africa will not spare Libya,
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Ojewande(m): 7:42pm On Jan 31, 2011
I am graduate from Unijos,and a victim of january 19/2010 jos crisis,if fate has been fare with me i think i need to cry it aloud that my people in that enviroment need attention than those in diaspora.Sombody should tell GEJ to rescue those future leader
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by jude33084(m): 8:10pm On Jan 31, 2011
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
maybe they are seeing it as an opportunity to steal money? undecided
lets say,, vote 10 billion for the evacuation tongue
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by jude33084(m): 8:11pm On Jan 31, 2011
hahahahahaha grin grin grin grin
maybe they are seeing it as an opportunity to steal money? undecided
lets say,, vote 10 billion for the evacuation? tongue
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by angrynaija: 8:14pm On Jan 31, 2011
hopefully nigeria is paying attention to what is happening in egypt. revolution in egypt because of corruption, police brutality and high unemployment. sounds like nigeria to me.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by dapachez: 9:23pm On Jan 31, 2011
how much will the evacuation cost? 10 billion?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by bkbabe97y(m): 9:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
Ojewande:

I am graduate from Unijos,and a victim of january 19/2010 jos crisis,if fate has been fare with me i think i need to cry it aloud that my people in that enviroment need attention than those in diaspora.Sombody should tell GEJ to rescue those future leader

Youre a University Graduate? undecided
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by marcus1234: 9:45pm On Jan 31, 2011
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by jacoby70ng: 9:48pm On Jan 31, 2011
I totally agree with him, carrying out their social responsibility. Just worried on the cost to the nation. this is why Americans are proud of their country. Right one grin
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by MaJBlige(f): 10:00pm On Jan 31, 2011
Not one single meaningful comment.

No wonder, Nigeria has no future.

Dont do, they say you dont do, do, they say you shouldnt do.

Who are the ones who come to NL really? The un intelligent Nigerians?

Seems so.

LOL.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by jacoby70ng: 10:04pm On Jan 31, 2011
@ Ma Jblige. How myopic! Because pple do not agree with your line of argument does not make them stupid. you really sound cocky and pigheaded. try looking outward about tongue you will realise its not all about you and your massive brain. what a person you are? shocked
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Beaf: 10:15pm On Jan 31, 2011
jacoby70ng:

I totally agree with him, carrying out their social responsibility. Just worried on the cost to the nation. this is why Americans are proud of their country. Right one grin

Yes, the US will go any length to save a citizen, even if it means leaving the Solar System. The citizens see that and respond in kind; that is why the US is great. What GEJ has done is commendable.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by MaJBlige(f): 10:16pm On Jan 31, 2011
jacoby70ng:

@ Ma Jblige. How myopic! Because pple do not agree with your line of argument does not make them silly. you really sound cocky and pigheaded. try looking outward about  tongue you will realise its not all about you and your massive brain. what a person you are?  shocked

What are you shouting about? Because I am a woman right?

Which line of argument have i made that i want people to agree with?

LOL.

You obviously are learning to speak and understand english.

I think I am the one who should say you are shouting your big head off because i havent followed in your silly comments and arguments.

Isint it?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by blacksta(m): 11:19pm On Jan 31, 2011
Only God knows how much the evacuation will cost the Nigerian coffers

another opportunity to chop awof - Trust a corrupt and inept adminstration.

The last time i checked to hire a 747 plane was $150,000 - let see how much it cost Nigeria
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by uyiscott: 11:28pm On Jan 31, 2011
grin grin action gej caring presido grin grin tongue
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Virtueways(f): 12:03am On Feb 01, 2011
Please i know this is not related to the topic, i cldnt get to update all my account cos of some reasons, i have a little baby and that slowed me down a bit . i did some but still had some to go,does anyone think u.b.a and ibplc would listen to me tommorrow pls
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Princek12(m): 12:43am On Feb 01, 2011
This is extremely funny! LWKMD!

GEJ is also feeling among, as in feeling like the U.S. president who ordered the evacuation of U.S. citizens from Egypt. Does he know that the U.S. normally provides housing  and other forms of assistance for its evacuated citizens in need upon their arrival in the U.S.? Has Ebele thought of how he would help them get on their feet, or his plan is just to dump them at Murtala Muhammed Airport?
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by shellicon(m): 12:52am On Feb 01, 2011
GEJ is trying but this politicians u cant trust them. He is doing this 4 his election.
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Virtueways(f): 12:58am On Feb 01, 2011
Please i know this is not related to the topic, i cldnt get to update all my account cos of some reasons, i have a little baby and that slowed me down a bit . i did some but still had some to go,does anyone think u.b.a and ibplc would listen to me tommorrow pls
PLEASE[/size][size=8pt]
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Nobody: 1:41am On Feb 01, 2011
If you think that Evacuating Nigerians from Egypt is ad idea, then check your head, you are silly; but if otherwise, then you understand that Govt has a duty to repatriate our nationals from Egypt, and how many of you are ready to riot and die to revamp Nigeria from Mayhem of bad leadership. None !! All of you are busy typing on silly black laptops and finding opportunities to defraud. Shame on illiteracy !
Re: Jonathan Orders Immediate Evacuation Of Nigerians In Egypt - Nta by Tunmi(f): 1:48am On Feb 01, 2011
So when is our president going to help the citizens in Jos and the Niger Delta. Or must there be an uprising there for him to focus?

And what's going on in Egypt is a protest against the government. The Nigerians who are there will be fine. It's not a war unlike other places in Nigeria. We don't have to copy copy everything the US does. They have their reasons. They respect and value their citizens' lives more than we do (it's the bitter truth)

And to who mentioned the Egyptian soldiers and their respect for human life (no shoot to kill) thank you for including that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bode George Tried In Error - DPP Olatigbe / Muffled Dissent Trails APC, PDP's Zoning Arrangement Ahead 2023 / US Special Force In Abuja Yesterday, Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.