Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,492 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress (85226 Views)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws / Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Room service..at your service. make una contact me. angry

No be everything them dey use play. I will be in the same room with something like that, doing what?? Very gross! undecided

1 Like

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by EmekaBlue(m): 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Koboko444:

A daft joke from a daft individual. Some of you are better off dead.
u will die first...how can u b so pained to talk about death here...GET LOST
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
u will die first...how can u b so pained to talk about death here...GET LOST

Fuk your ass bastard tribalist. If someone starts to mock Igbo people now you will say "so much jealousy from afonja". Fuk you all.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by EmekaBlue(m): 11:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Koboko444:

Fuk your ass bastard tribalist. If someone starts to mock Igbo people now you will say "so much jealousy from afonja". Fuk you all.
d mocking pain u sha...oya go eat amala ati ewedu then drink agbo jedi and sleep

shame on u...instead of being proud of ur food, e dey pain u
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Omoluabi16(m): 11:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

No be everything them dey use play. I will be in the same room with something like that, doing what?? Very gross! undecided
so you go settle una differences now. ive been observing you both gisting since through different threads. grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 11:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
so you go settle una differences now. ive been observing you both gisting since through different threads. grin

I do not have any difference to settle with him. I have learned to give the same energy I am given. People have gotten killed for thinking they can always conquer hate with love. Have a lovely night...

1 Like

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Omoluabi16(m): 12:12am On Jun 30, 2020
pocohantas:

I do not have any difference to settle with him. I have learned to give the same energy I am given. People have gotten killed for thinking they can always conquer hate with love. Have a lovely night...

see you tomorrow. wink
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 1:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Missyajoke:
FTC... Space booked
It's an honour

I dedicate this to Almighty God who saw me through 2019.. Cheers everyone kiss kiss
Make sure you forward your account details to Seun for your remunerations. grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by sweetrace(f): 7:34am On Jun 30, 2020
itsme01:
cool

Two Movie Producers that see movie Production Business as war and battlefield are Kunle Afolayan and Funke Akindele

They don't joke on set , to them a movie Project is like NASA rocket lunch that no mistake must be tolerated

Well if I am to be very fair and honest here, Funke paid you to write scripts and even gave you a lodge and a laptop to work with, now you complained she took away the TV in your lodge, and insisted you use the laptops only for scripts writing, and not Facebooking , yet you complain, why not use your own salary to buy yourself a TV, and Internet enabled device, subscribe and watch internet on your own time

Accross UAE, most recruitment firms would paste it openly that they don't want Nigerians, they accept Ethiopians , Cameroonians , Ugandans and other Africans , then I curiously asked an HR with this recruitment firm why, the lady said they had bad experience with Nigerians, Nigerians sign an offer letter because of the salary without reading the responsibility

The Chagaoury are now using labourers from India, Benin Republic and others for Eko Atlantic,

Dangote refinery also uses Indians and Chinese

And if you think ordinary Nigerians are worst try the civil servants

Very astute analysis, but please don’t use the Chagaourys to buttress your point. They are part of the rapists of this country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 7:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Dybala11:

Okay grin grin grin grin
I kobo won't drop from seun's account
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 8:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Dybala11:

grin grin grin grin
Nothing not even Biro can drop from seun's account and he has money ohhh grin grin grin grin grin
Don't know who's richer between him and Linda ikeji
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Greatzeus(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Oluwa show us the way,
Cos nobody perfect oh...Denny vee
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Bigtitilayo: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Dis lady is not a serious type cos if so dere is tym for everything if u want to work den work if u want to play den play as at dat tym she needs u to work so do d work n gerrout many people are looking for dat type of opportunity but no chance ole omo
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by icankel: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
joviegghead:
Hmm.
Let me rebut her claims:

Funke is just a workaholic. She's serious-minded. She wants 100%. Sometimes to get the best, strictness in workplace is best option. A free handed management mostly leads to lackadaisical attitude on the part of the employees.
So because she doesn't allow TV watching means she's evil, right?
Then corporate institutions that frown against play at work and other distractions are evil.

Workers will always find a way to make what they dislike in the employer seem so evil.

If funke is paying you for the script, give her what she wants.
as simple as ABC even though many hardly recite that
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by lucky4west: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2020
u were paid to work abeg work stop complaining...the lady is not a saint no doubt but appreciate her employing u and others.....
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 7:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin
Nothing not even Biro can drop from seun's account and he has money ohhh grin grin grin grin grin
Don't know who's richer between him and Linda ikeji
Are you insinuating that Seun is stingy??
Retract this statement of yours or we send red notices to Interpol for you like the Iranians did, you wee hia 4rm awa Loryas grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 8:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Missyajoke:

Okay grin grin grin grin I kobo won't drop from seun's account
He'll prove you wrong tomorrow morning, Seun ova to u grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 8:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dybala11:

He'll prove you wrong tomorrow morning, Seun ova to u grin

Seun can't do nothing. I'll expect his alert when Christ comes.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 8:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dybala11:

Are you insinuating that Seun is stingy??
Retract this statement of yours or we send red notices to Interpol for you like the Iranians did, you wee hia 4rm awa Loryas grin

Am not ohh grin grin grin everyone knows he's stingy there's nothing to hide here. grin grin grin
May God continue to bless him even though he's stingy. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 1:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

Am not ohh grin grin grin everyone knows he's stingy there's nothing to hide here. grin grin grin
May God continue to bless him even though he's stingy. grin grin grin cheesy
That's because he doesn't have the account details he ought to send it to na. grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 8:01am On Jul 01, 2020
Dybala11:

That's because he doesn't have the account details he ought to send it to na. grin
I'll send one to test him
Thanks Seun
Any amount is money
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Money no fit enter lailai
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:
I'll send one to test him 3027261057 Thanks Seun Any amount is money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Money no fit enter lailai
That details ain't enough o, add your ATM pin, bvn and card details too na
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 12:40pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:
I'll send one to test him 3027261057 Thanks Seun Any amount is money grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Money no fit enter lailai
That details ain't enough o, add your ATM pin, bvn and card details too na grin.
Alright I'm out, just kidding ma'am grin.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 1:03pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dybala11:

That details ain't enough o, add your ATM pin, bvn and card details too na grin.

Alright I'm out, just kidding ma'am grin.

grin grin grin grin
Fraudsters plenty for Nairaland.
I drop and check my account balance and see zero kobo
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 3:42pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin
Fraudsters plenty for Nairaland.
I drop and check my account balance and see zero kobo
There you go again with your assumptions, have you ever been scammed on this forum?? Drop it first na grin.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 4:04pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dybala11:

There you go again with your assumptions, have you ever been scammed on this forum?? Drop it first na grin.

grin grin grin
But you know prevention is better than cure. Don't want to be scammed
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 4:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin
But you know prevention is better than cure. Don't want to be scammed
Don't mind me jor, I'm just kidding. grin
I'm not exempted from that kinda behaviour too, even if I drop my email on this forum for whatever reason, I do make sure that I edit/remove it to avoid stories that touch. grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 5:05pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dybala11:

Don't mind me jor, I'm just kidding. grin
I'm not exempted from that kinda behaviour too, even if I drop my email on this forum for whatever reason, I do make sure that I edit/remove it to avoid stories that touch. grin

grin grin grin
If you don't do it they can use your mail to dupe someone. Foolish people
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 10:24pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin
If you don't do it they can use your mail to dupe someone. Foolish people
Sending all kinds of junks and scam info to my email is another reason.
By the way, hope you're not a Chelsea fan sha?? grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Missyajoke(f): 10:29pm On Jul 01, 2020
Dybala11:

Sending all kinds of junks and scam info to my email is another reason.
By the way, hope you're not a Chelsea fan sha?? grin

grin grin grin grin
As if you know they're capable of doing anything
Am not a Chelsea fan I support man u
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Dybala11(m): 10:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
Missyajoke:

grin grin grin grin
As if you know they're capable of doing anything
Am not a Chelsea fan I support man u
Oshey GGMU. I'm a Man.United fan too.
I asked you that cos I've been making jest of Chelsea fc, one slip up from them and my dear United will be in the top four.
Anyway, I'm pretty sure either of Chelsea or Leicester city will fumble in the coming weeks sha.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Daisyzoealott: Lady Who Hushpuppi Allegedly Impregnated Blasts Him / Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.