Stats: 3,155,038 members, 7,825,287 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress (85243 Views)

Funke Akindele You Are A Bad Woman - Iyabo Ojo Blasts Funke Akindele / Meet Adebola Makanjuola And Cassandra Omage: Mo Abudu's In-laws / Bob-Manuel Udokwu, His Wife, Cassandra & Children, Elyon Chinaza, Garvey Chibugo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Please babe I want you to show me a screenshot of something that says medium-scale SCHOOL, not BUSINESS grin

Go back to Romance section. This is beyond screenshots. A school is not an NGO, it is a BUSINESS. kiss

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by EMMALEX4REAL: 7:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Who ask u ?
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Romangalactic(m): 7:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Go back to Romance section. This is beyond screenshots. A school is not an NGO, it is a BUSINESS. kiss
Yes but we never heard where medium-scale is used as a prefix before SCHOOL, we have heard medium-sized schools though. But if u have a screenshot of the former,any at all even if it is from 1959, please share grin

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Rbae: 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
I cant forget all she and Princess Dami did to Mumagee during the GUS all -stars, she's so rude and bossy. Toyo baby said same thing about her.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Torie8(f): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
All these people yearning up and down saying this and that about the girl. Do you guys know what?
I think you should work with Funke so that you will know what it means to be in another person's shoes.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 7:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Yes but we never heard where medium-scale is used as a prefix before SCHOOL, we have heard medium-sized schools though. But if u have a screenshot of the former,any at all even if it is from 1959, please share grin

Scale: The relative SIZE or extent of something (a)

Size: The relative extent of something (b)

Oxford Dictionary

Using substitution method, without the aid of screenshots- can you tell me why (a) cannot be effectively used in place of (b) without altering the context of a post? Mr Screenshot, can you?

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by busayochic: 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
Hogwash! I have read alot of silly statements in my lifetime but this takes the biscuit. So because she gave them lodge and laptop they should die on the job? These are working tools they need to get their job done... Its like having a driver... so because you gave the driver car to drive and a room to stay you should constantly abuse him mentally and verbally Do you even have an idea the impact mental abuse has on ones health? You may want to go check the best companies in Nigeria today in terms of performance and find out how they treat their staff before justifying the acts of a badly behaved adult
itsme01:

Two Movie Producers that see movie Production Business as war and battlefield are Kunle Afolayan and Funke Akindele

They don't joke on set , to them a movie Project is like NASA rocket lunch that no mistake must be tolerated

Well if I am to be very fair and honest here, Funke paid you to write scripts and even gave you a lodge and a laptop to work with, now you complained she took away the TV in your lodge, and insisted you use the laptops only for scripts writing, and not Facebooking , yet you complain, why not use your own salary to buy yourself a TV, and Internet enabled device, subscribe and watch internet on your own time

Accross UAE, most recruitment firms would paste it openly that they don't want Nigerians, they accept Ethiopians , Cameroonians , Ugandans and other Africans , then I curiously asked an HR with this recruitment firm why, the lady said they had bad experience with Nigerians, Nigerians sign an offer letter because of the salary without reading the responsibility

The Chagaoury are now using labourers from India, Benin Republic and others for Eko Atlantic,

Dangote refinery also uses Indians and Chinese

And if you think ordinary Nigerians are worst try the civil servants

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Romangalactic(m): 7:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Scale: The relative SIZE or extent of something (a)

Size: The relative extent of something (b)

Oxford Dictionary

Using substitution method, without the aid of screenshots- can you tell me why (a) cannot be effectively used in place of (b) without altering the context of a post? Mr Screenshot, can you?

Baby, no need for excess shalaye cheesy
I'm just trying to say, have u ever seen a phrase like medium-scale school anywhere before?

Medium-scale business I know, medium-sized school I know, but medium-scale school? shocked

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 7:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Baby, no need for excess shalaye cheesy
I'm just trying to say, have u ever seen a phrase like medium-scale school anywhere before?

Medium-scale business I know, medium-sized school I know, but medium-scale school? shocked

I just used it, now you have seen it. Crawl back to where you came out from. kiss
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Romangalactic(m): 7:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

I just used it, now you have seen it. Crawl back to where you came out from. kiss
Is English language deconstruction also part of ur many trades? grin

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 7:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
Romangalactic:

Is English language deconstruction also part of ur many trades? grin

Next time, I will push my luck and use MIDI schools and that is the only error you will be able to spot. There are probably others you wanna counter, but heck!!!

NO SCREENSHOTS grin
Boy bye...
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Romangalactic(m): 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Next time, I will push my luck and use MIDI schools and that is the only error you will be able to spot. There are probably others you wanna counter, but heck!!!

NO SCREENSHOTS grin
Boy bye...
OK then, see you later prof dumbledore kiss grin

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by pocohantas(f): 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
The life of screenshots, tough mehn...
Nothing beats raw knowledge. grin grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Romangalactic(m): 7:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:
The life of screenshots, tough mehn...
Nothing beats raw knowledge. grin grin
Raw knowledge dat falls from the sky, nothing beats it grin
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Damseldammie(f): 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why do you want to bite the finger that fed you by bringing down Funke Akindele Bello.... It's unfair baby, buckle up and put more effort & seriousness into the work that brings food on your table.

My candid advice though
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Brightgem(f): 8:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

Two Movie Producers that see movie Production Business as war and battlefield are Kunle Afolayan and Funke Akindele

They don't joke on set , to them a movie Project is like NASA rocket lunch that no mistake must be tolerated

Well if I am to be very fair and honest here, Funke paid you to write scripts and even gave you a lodge and a laptop to work with, now you complained she took away the TV in your lodge, and insisted you use the laptops only for scripts writing, and not Facebooking , yet you complain, why not use your own salary to buy yourself a TV, and Internet enabled device, subscribe and watch internet on your own time

Accross UAE, most recruitment firms would paste it openly that they don't want Nigerians, they accept Ethiopians , Cameroonians , Ugandans and other Africans , then I curiously asked an HR with this recruitment firm why, the lady said they had bad experience with Nigerians, Nigerians sign an offer letter because of the salary without reading the responsibility

The Chagaoury are now using labourers from India, Benin Republic and others for Eko Atlantic,

Wow! Insightful. So Las Las are we not lazy? This is sad. And yes after reading this I dnt get her rant, you had just one job, write scripts. I thought I'd read an extremely unfair treatment or something. Film making is their business, they can't be joking with it.

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by afecgivers: 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

You are have spoken the truth from heaven...increase the volume. NIGERIANS!!!

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by afecgivers: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

INCREASE THE VOLUME!!!

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by seanjy4konji: 8:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Olonsho wan go codedrun connect by the side..
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Missyajoke:

The lady's a bimbo. Lazy somebody

I'm telling you. Imagine the lame complaints.

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by banio: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

Civil servants aren't worst.
All Nigerians abuse opportunity. Give a Nigerian General manager and watch him employ only his people. Do You know that my brother that works in an oil major goes to work like four rotations in a year instead of 10 rotations. He uses office politics to abscond from work, yet his salary is six digits.

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by 1koboko: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Gerraoutta here men! I hate it when people try to ride on the back of others to fame. If your boss wasn't treating you well, you had the option to leave. You weren't held in shackles. Makes me sick when people come to spew nonsense for clout chasing. I am not in any way holding Akindele's brief. Just walk if it isn't good for you.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Priz20: 9:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
I am sure you must have written can work under stress in your c.v. now you see the stress you complain! Wasn't it part of the contract you signed?
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by andyanders: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
sacajawea:
Are you people actually surprised?
So you think these celebrities are Sensible people?
Nigerian Celebrities are usually very Stupid, wicked, Greedy Selfish, sycophantic Monsters

Why must u support evil. Taking away tv from a work place in order for them to face their jobs that they get paid for, does that make Funke a bad person? The lady has lost her sense of reasoning by making such a stupid video.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Tribery: 9:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
itsme01:

forgot to add Ruth Kadiri

Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Exactly.
meobizy:

Nigerians need this level of seriousness in everything. It’s no wonder both individuals accrue rave reviews from the Nigerian audience. I have not watched any of Funke’s offerings, but I know very well Afolayan releases top quality productions.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Omoluabi16(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
pocohantas:

Romangalactic:

Raw knowledge dat falls from the sky, nothing beats it grin
Room service..at your service. make una contact me. angry
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by CentVickBlog: 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
salbis:
Servitude at its peak, if true. Na we dey ourselves.

No bra challenge
Don't miss out

Join ������
https:///centvicktv
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jun 29, 2020
EmekaBlue:
But this staff is not being fair o...She forgot the part where Funke supplied her enough Amala ati Ewedu(hydraulic soup) steady.

And the main reason why she got sacked was when she mistakenly used Funke short broom she uses to stir ewedu soup to wash her toilet at the back

A daft joke from a daft individual. Some of you are better off dead.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
guvna:

Typical son of a baboon comment...

The man is a bastard. Probably underage.
Re: Cassandra Owolabi Blasts Funke Akindele Shares Experience Working With Actress by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
guvna:

Typical son of a baboon comment...

The man temblor1 is a bastard. Probably underage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Vivian Okyere: Pastor Advises Actress To Use Her Big Buttocks To Win Souls / Tiwa Savage Causes A Stir Over Outfit At Afronation Concert In Ghana / 2face: I Watched With Tears In My Eyes As Nigerians Came Out Protesting

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61