Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,717 members, 7,809,713 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:47 PM

5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue (24003 Views)

FG, Come Clean On Nigeria’s Bankruptcy / Nigerians’ll Soon Beg FG To Leave Them In Poverty – Shehu Sani / Reverend Polycap Zango Kidnapped By Boko Haram (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Joefat: 4:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
OYO is your case my friend.. you better pray to God for a rescue than bubu..
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Federal cabal
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by igwe44(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Let me tell you what is happening in maiduguri and some northern parts of the country, some workers are working hand in hand with bokoharam men, they will arrange their kidnap and cry to federal government to come to their rescue, federal government will pay millions of naira and some times billions of naira to secure their freedom, they collect their own share, that is how most of them becomes millionaires overnight. A lot is happening in this country. I am opportune to know a lot of secret happing, if nothing is done, this country is bound to go broke in no distant time.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by DonFreshmoney(m): 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Boko haram, iswap, Khalifa fulani herdsmen, bandits and cattle rustlers all in the north

1 Like

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ok
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by annyz: 4:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by annyz: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/come-to-our-rescue-5-abducted-humanitarian-workers-beg-fg.html

Are you sure you know whom you are asking to come to RESCUE U
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Tupaq: 4:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
What are they still doing in Maiduguri sef?

Who no know say mungono na death trap?
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by chukasson(m): 4:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
pls any idoma indigene here?
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by chatinent: 4:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
After 2018 I returned from Maiduguri, I put a period never to be there again.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by ofiko123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
Akano5:
I shake my head for this country

I am telling you.. This country is done.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by ofiko123(m): 4:12pm On Jun 29, 2020
annyz:

Which government are you talking about please

The Buhari led federal government..
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Irore: 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
ijustdey:

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/come-to-our-rescue-5-abducted-humanitarian-workers-beg-fg.html
Nobody is even talking of Chibok girls again. The kingdom of darkness is a liar.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Asadujames202(m): 4:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
Be(head ) em bastard
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Jakemedg(m): 4:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
etrange:
People's sons, brothers and husbands suffering for nothing. I'm sure even God would want us to get rid of religion and just do what is morally right!
Religion was never the cause
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by wink2015(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
Four humanitarian workers and a security guard, abducted by Boko Haram terrorists earlier this month, have appealled to the federal government as well as their respective organisations to intervene for their release.

This was contained in a two minutes and 37 seconds video clip released by the terrorist group on Sunday.

The video showed the humanitarian workers from Action Against Hunger, Rich International, International Rescue Committee and a staff of the State Emergency Management Agency urging the government to do something about their release.

In the video exclusively received by Daily Trust, all abductors were shown sitting on local mats begging the authorities.

"My name is Abdulrahman Babagana. “I am the camp Manager of SEMA in Monguno. “I left Monguno on our way to Maiduguri but they captured me on that day and we came to their base.

“Now I am in their hands.

“I am begging the government to rescue me from this plight. “It was June 1st we encounter them and as I am speaking, it is June 21st.

“Please, come and rescue me,” Abdulrahman begged.

AStaff of Rich International, Abdulrahman Dungus, said: “On my way going back to Monguno, we were caught by this army called the Khalifa on the 8th June.

“I am appealing to my organisation to do whatever they can to get me out of here,” he begged.

A private security guard, on his part, said: “My name is Joseph Prince. “I am a staff of Alje Security Organization.

“On my way from Maiduguri to Monguno for an official assignment on the 1st June 2020 as at 11:37am, we encountered Khalifa soldiers and they captured us and of course took us to where we are now.

“As I speak to you now, today’s date is 21st June year 2020.

“I am still in their custody.

“I am requesting that my organisation should please rescue me.

Thank you.” Ishaiku Yakubu, a staff of Action Against Hunger, an NGO in Borno State, said: “On the 8th of June 2020, on our way going back to Maiduguri from Monguno, we were caught by this army called the Khalifa.

“They brought us here and actually we don’t know where we are.

“I want to beg my organisation; Action Against Hunger, to do something about me to see how I can be released, ” he pleaded.

Another captive, Luka Filubus of International Rescue Committee, based in Monguno Local Government Are, said: “On 8th of June, I left Monguno for Maiduguri and had an encounter with Khalifa soldiers.

“They captured me and brought me to their base.

“As I am speaking with you, it’s 21st of June.

“So, I am appealing to IRC to come and rescue me from Khalifa soldiers.”

Daily Trust had reported that suspected Boko Haram insurgents abducted four persons, including three humanitarian workers and a soldier along Monguno/Maiduguri highway.

GOVERNOR BUNI OF YOBE STATE IS BUSY TASKING HIMSELF WITH APC CARETAKER COMMITTEE when he has a big responsibility to face concerning insurgency in the north eastern state.

I do not expect governor Buni to take up that responsibility because he has big job for himself to do concerning security in Yobe state.

The same applies to governor of Borno state.

TINUBU and the SOUTH WEST plunge Nigeria in the mess BUHARI AND HIS NORTHERN POLITICAL LEADERS HAVE put Nigeria into.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Grandmeister(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
They are as good as gone..the last time this kind of kidnap broadcast was made they were eventually executed.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Slimpotter(m): 4:16pm On Jun 29, 2020
etrange:
People's sons, brothers and husbands suffering for nothing. I'm sure even God would want us to get rid of religion and just do what is morally right!

Exactly, it's best we get rid of it, cause I can hardly say there's any good deed religion has done for humanity that cannot be done without it.

1 Like

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by etrange: 4:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
Religion was never the cause

Religion gave them the footing.

1 Like

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by BigTableShaker(f): 4:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Omoluabi16:
Monguno------Maiduguri. hmmmm
The stupid meatgriller on is on volunteer service too. They are sending to monguno soon, na there BH go grill the basterrd.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by NaMe4: 4:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
igwe44:
Let me tell you what is happening in maiduguri and some northern parts of the country, some workers are working hand in hand with bokoharam men, they will arrange their kidnap and cry to federal government to come to their rescue, federal government will pay millions of naira and some times billions of naira to secure their freedom, they collect their own share, that is how most of them becomes millionaires overnight. A lot is happening in this country. I am opportune to know a lot of secret happing, if nothing is done, this country is bound to go broke in no distant time.

So how do we explain the videos showing their execution?

2 Likes

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by achierosion(m): 4:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
We don't have government, only God can save them.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Is it the Nigerian Army that is getting their soldiers ambushed and killed that'll rescue this folks. Even Leah Sharibu haven't been released and no one is talking about it. It's just sad and only a miracle can save you guys.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by Openbusiness: 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
What a horrible situation. May we never fall in the hands of evil demonic heartless monsters in human skin sad
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by madridsta007(m): 4:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
etrange:

Ogun and Amadioha worshippers do not kidnap people and shoot them on video. Why do you loop them together with the Khalifa soldiers?
Dont be a coward and call the "religion" by name. Nobody will beat you.

1 Like

Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by kenyguy(m): 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
What are they even fighting for?
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by golddare: 4:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
ijustdey:

Ideally an NGO in a war zone without a cease fire agreement is an endangered species. I pray for divine intervention from this heartless group.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by EmekaBlue(m): 4:30pm On Jun 29, 2020
boko boys need MONEY
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by ArattaAba(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Animal kingdom news......
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by haryorbarmie83(m): 4:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
Jesus Christ help your people, Nigeria is in the hands of the wicked, O Lord come to our aid. I pray you guys return safely. Amen.
Re: 5 Humanitarian Workers Kidnapped By Boko Haram Beg FG Come To Their Rescue by etrange: 4:32pm On Jun 29, 2020
madridsta007:

Ogun and Amadioha worshippers do not kidnap people and shoot them on video. Why do you loop them together with the Khalifa soldiers?
Dont be a coward and call the "religion" by name. Nobody will beat you.

Don't get so low with words, dear friend. Amadioha was there when twins were killed cause they were thought to be evil. Amadioha was there when sickle cell babies were termed Ogbanje and the subsequent ones given marks. He saw and commissioned people as osu. Nothing makes any religion better than the other. They are ritualistic and intolerant.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Diezani's Loot Can Fund In Nigeria / Stop Drinking Garri – Governor Okorocha Warns Imo Residents Over Lassa Fever / Rotimi Fashakin: Osinbajo Not A Betrayer, He Got Tinubu’s Blessing To Contest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.