Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,378 members, 7,819,377 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:12 PM

What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? (6000 Views)

“there’s Konji In This City” – Destiny Etiko And Lizzy Gold Cry Out Over Cold We / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. / Where Can I Cure Konji In Asaba Ryyt Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 9:56am On Jun 30, 2020
shilenji:
Boosts Confidence

High Energy

Self Control

Sharp Memory

Strong Hair

Deep Voice

Relieves Depression

Boosts Libido

Makes You A Risk Taker

Improves Sleep

Boosts Immune System

undecided nah wah
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by kingkoboko: 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
1st of all, a question:
Hv u heard about d term SEXUAL TRANSMUTATION b4?

If u haven't, u'll find it inside THINK AND GROW RICH written by Napoleon Hill.

Ur sexual energy is a powerful force. More so, in men than in women because men are d givers while women are recievers. That is 1 of d core reasons why d male species dominates d female species in 99% of d animal kingdom.

D devil & forces of evil hv made sex a joke & very cheap in this age. But any spiritually-conscious person will neva underestimate d power of sexual energy.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by keko14: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
TheM0nster:
like the OP I'm also on a spiritual mission so I stayed for a period of 4 months without fapping and that's the highest I've stayed so far.
So I started having sexually exciting dreams and omo the thing pour oh e plenty die and when I woke up my boxer be like na water soak am

is this normal
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by keko14: 11:30am On Jun 30, 2020
kingkoboko:
1st of all, a question:

Ur sexual energy is a powerful force. More so, in men than in women because men are d givers while women are recievers. That is 1 of d core reasons why d male species dominates d female species in 99% of d animal kingdom.

D devil & forces of evil hv made sex a joke & very cheap in this age. But any spiritually-conscious person will neva underestimate d power of sexual
energy.

in a nutshell?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by TheSourcerer: 12:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
shilenji:
When you stop beating your meat for pleasure,
your spiritual energy starts to take place. You
will stop objectifying women and you will start
to respect them because when you watch those
kinds of videos it affects your mind badly and
decreases your dopamine level. It also helps
you to be calm in any situation.
are you a pastor sir,?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by vickydankal(f): 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Sexual abstinence is necessary even in marriage, sometimes when my husband is on certain projects he will tell me no ministrations till the project is over , then I was thinking he was being mysterious not until I met a Pastor who told me the power of sex, he said that sex is like a rhythm, if you break the chain it will have side effects but when you have it in the right timing can produce a greater beneficial effects too.

He doesn’t have sex with his wife Saturday nights, during major prayers or programs. It helps him to concentrate, spirituality and energy to work. He deploys all those hormones to work and he gets greater results.

Wish unmarried men and women can abstain from sex and use that energy to hustle, get closer to God and chop life later.

2 Likes

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by TheSourcerer: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lilgabby:

Same here too. You not alone. Just last two weeks, I quite smoking and really gave my life to God. But I'm always surprise I can control my sexual urge if I stay focus. But sometimes, I do feel pain underneath my stomach just right my scrotum ..and when I seek advice form people, they told me its because ive not had sex for long ....i know i can never believe that shit. �

grin
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by TheSourcerer: 1:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
vickydankal:
Sexual abstinence is necessary even in marriage, sometimes when my husband is on certain projects he will tell me no ministrations till the project is over , then I was thinking he was being mysterious not until I met a Pastor who told me the power of sex, he said that sex is like a rhythm, if you break the chain it will have side effects but when you have it in the right timing can produce a greater beneficial effects too.

He doesn’t have sex with his wife Saturday nights, during major prayers or programs. It helps him to concentrate, spirituality and energy to work. He deploys all those hormones to work and he gets greater results.

Wish unmarried men and women can abstain from sex and use that energy to hustle, get closer to God and chop life later.
your pastor is sneaky .

Let me guess he's your marriage advisor?

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by shilenji(m): 2:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
are you a pastor sir,?
nah
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by purelyobjective: 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
vickydankal:

Hmmm
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by vickydankal(f): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
If you are not married up to 10 years don’t quote me. When you are married that long come back and quote me with your questions.
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by toyotamuscle: 3:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
kingkoboko:
1st of all, a question:

D devil & forces of evil hv made sex a joke & very cheap in this age. But any spiritually-conscious person will neva underestimate d power of sexual energy.
you didn't make any point.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by Okoroawusa: 10:14am On Jul 01, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Definitely you're addicted to masturbation and find it as a means to relieve stress.. Trust me when u try stopping masturbation u will encounter more stress till u learn how to manage your stress without masturbation

In summary masturbation has become an easy way for you to manage stress because u find it pleasurable.. You're an addict man cheesy
Hahahahaha...ur reply is very funny

I am telling you how I ease tension n stress n you become a doctor or prayer warrior or counselor all together wishing me more stress. Did I condemn your sexual abstinence method? If that is your way of easing stress then please avoid sex for 100 years. I have no problem with that. I thought the thread was a mature one of sharing ideas as men I didn't know that it's a judgement passing thread. Sorry. No vex o!
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by Torie8(f): 10:34am On Jul 01, 2020
shilenji:
Abstaining from ejaculation boosts your testosterone level drastically and also keeps a sufficient amount of vitamin b12 in your body. That is why people who dont waste their semen feel so fresh and active all the time. remember testosterone is the hormone responsible for the male features, an increase in testosterone means an increase in voice deepness, facial hair , broader chest etc.
What of for the ladies?
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by murphyibiam15(m): 11:12am On Jul 01, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Hahahahaha...ur reply is very funny

I am telling you how I ease tension n stress n you become a doctor or prayer warrior or counselor all together wishing me more stress. Did I condemn your sexual abstinence method? If that is your way of easing stress then please avoid sex for 100 years. I have no problem with that. I thought the thread was a mature one of sharing ideas as men I didn't know that it's a judgement passing thread. Sorry. No vex o!
Nah I didn't judge u.. Just an observation.. Enjoy yourself man wink
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by shilenji(m): 10:38pm On Jul 01, 2020
Torie8:

What of for the ladies?
i no sabi o
Re: What Are The Advantages Of Leaving Konji In Your Body? by Blaqqcorleone(m): 1:27pm On Jul 03, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Nah I didn't judge u.. Just an observation.. Enjoy yourself man wink

Omo that's no observation!... that's a conclusion...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Facts About Guys Whose Room Is Like This? (SEE PHOTO) / How Much Monthly Salary Is Required To Establish A Relationship? / Guys, Which Will You Choose: The Bad Girl Or The Good Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.