Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,641 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. (10822 Views)

Reasons Women Get Attached To A Man After Sex / Man Saw His Girlfriend With Another Man After Lying That She is Traveling Home. / "His Joystick Is A Dot, I Almost Cried": Kenyan Lady Calls Out Man After Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:19pm On Apr 06, 2018
What do you think people?

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 06, 2018
The end

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by IHATEPUZZY(m): 9:22pm On Apr 06, 2018
Pls leave

4 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:24pm On Apr 06, 2018
When you date a man who has little respect for you but a very big black diick cheesy

11 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by bujebudanu1(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Oyinbo + wire wire boy.
No comment

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by pryme(m): 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
Damn, this guy, no atom of respect.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
When you date a man who has little respect for you but a very big black diick cheesy

Very true. LMAO

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by donstan18: 9:26pm On Apr 06, 2018
This conversation is whack, boring and confusing.

Please, take this nonsense out of here.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:

What are you? undecided

When you speak like a whōre prepare to be treated like one

#factsoflife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Wasky101: 9:27pm On Apr 06, 2018
Op nah u dey date this one oo, niggga not dating u

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by habsydiamond(m): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
In case u don't know u are the game......after game over Na to dey go Ur house remain ....he may not like the woman but the woman can not get him a visa and u still be expecting him to stick to u.....u are in a Dreamland if u don't know.....waka fast if u love ursef

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by MissRaine69(f): 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
RuthDaniels:
Which he uses to pay for the food you eat by putting it in another woman ......makes you complacent and stupid

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Greenpage: 9:28pm On Apr 06, 2018
*Modified* : QueenUtum, the dumbest côckswallowing slut of all time at it again! Purge yourself of your ugly past and stop coming to disturb us with boring drabby uninspiring self and story. sucks!

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Very true. LMAO
Lol,thought love comes with respect. But then, what do I know?

Life is never fair, so we have to make best choices. Diiick or Love? which Is yours? wink

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by MissRaine69(f): 9:29pm On Apr 06, 2018
Both the woman and the man in question are whores
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by UDUJ(m): 9:31pm On Apr 06, 2018
Good D I C K causes temporary insanity in some women.

I fear how the op can stay without it now she's addicted as that could lead to permanent psychosis. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by donstan18: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Which he uses to pay for the food you eat by putting it in another woman ......makes you complacent and stupid

Perfect!
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 06, 2018
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Flowers95: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Look at how this man is talking to you like a peice of rag, don’t be surprised when he joins the scamming business. Once money comes, his true true character will show. If you’re young have fun, but if you know you’re ready to settle down he’s not a serious candidate. I can just tell.

4 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:33pm On Apr 06, 2018
Our Nigerian brothers have turn to wh0re for white women finish chai it is finished

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:34pm On Apr 06, 2018
MissRaine69:

Lol,Blame the gullible women who are too lazy to want and get the best

*modified

I can see some dumbo cheering you up, he thought you just threw a shade, gullibility isn't gender based is it? cheesy

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
lestat:

What are you? undecided

When you speak like a whōre prepare to be treated like one

#factsoflife
The lady never typed like a whorre in the chat, did she?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 06, 2018
Funny convocheesy
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2018
This lady is asking us whether to dump a fraudster and boy who calls her names. No, sister dont dump him inugo. sad

Some ladies are so foolish thinking they are in love.

What I read looks like a conversation between boy and his much younger sister.
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:
This is my boyfriend telling me about one of his friends. It made me feel bad as I'm English/Caribbean and I met him in Nigeria....sometimes I send him money. He's 5 years younger than me. Guess your all gonna tell me I'm a fool?

You are a fool.

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by UDUJ(m): 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

Halfpenny:

You are a fool.

Nuff said cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:44pm On Apr 06, 2018
CaptJeffry:
This lady is asking us whether to dump a fraudster and boy who calls her names. No, sister dont dump him inugo. sad

Some ladies are so foolish thinking they are in love.

What I read looks like a conversation between boy and his much younger sister.

He's telling me a story about his friend. But it's making me think he has no respect for me and is possibly using me too.

3 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2018
UDUJ:

Nuff said cheesy

We should lie to her and tell her that he loves her and he will marry her and they will live happily ever after.

What I hate the most is the fact that she isn't disgusted by his yahoo lifestyle but she's offended that he told her the truth, that 'she is a dumbass!' angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

You are a fool.

I'd argue with you but your right. cry
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2018
Halfpenny:

We should lie to her and tell her that he loves her and he will marry her and they will live happily ever after.

What I hate the most is the fact that she isn't disgusted by his yahoo lifestyle but she's offended that he told her the truth, that 'she is a dumbass!' angry

He claims he's telling a story about a friend and it's not him...what do you think?

2 Likes

Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

He's telling me a story about his friend. But it's making me think he has no respect for me and is possibly using me too.
is that u on ur dp angry
Re: I'm Thinking Of Leaving My Man After The Conversation Below. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 06, 2018
QueenUtum:

I'd argue with you but your right. cry

Then stop being some poor man's fool angry

No fine men in your country?

You should've been offended that your man is a scam artist and not the fact that he called you a dumbass! Because you are being a dumbass.

You better go hit the town and get under another fool to get over this fool. My 2cents...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Do You Believe In Destiny When It Comes To Love? / Don't Force Your Time zone / In Need Of A Boyfriend Urgently.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.