Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:08 PM

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri (88607 Views)

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by dederocs(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
People love the idea of you, not necessarily you
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Mustiboy(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Titus is living in its old glory because the quality has reduced so much. Napa is a lot richer and that's what I go for these days.

Napa? I had never heard of it.

I'll check it out though. Thanks for the recommendation.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Ishilove: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ishilove, so Titus is the only thing that bothers you in this matter?
Yeske. I will never join in dragging a widow in her mourning period, God forbid. May we never be young widows.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by phorget(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
I WILL close down any business of mine to honour my dead loved ones. And i ain't a fool! The madness is not perculiar to Africa and Africans alone. Visit the Latin Americas, The US, Mexico, Spain Italy and India before you die.

If you have a business as big as Dangote's then which one will you close?
Please grow your business empire and forget about this small small shop people are calling business.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Seunaj05(m): 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
DEROX:
she is a Christian ajimobi muslim
She converted. She's always been a coward
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Ishilove: 8:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Mustiboy:

Napa? I had never heard of it.

I'll check it out though. Thanks for the recommendation.
It's in every store. You'll be glad you did.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by DenreleDave(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
majamajic:

Why was she expecting people to leave what they are doing to attend ?
She has staffs.... Finish...
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

And the annoying thing is the fish has reduced. The last time I bought it I regretted because there were just two fishes and the rest was oil.

Looooooooooooooooooool, this is quite funny. How many fishes were supposed to be in it?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by majamajic(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

She has staffs.... Finish...

Those people don't have finish
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by DenreleDave(m): 8:13am On Jun 30, 2020
Seunaj05:
She converted. She's always been a coward
Does converting makes her coward??
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Ishilove: 8:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

Looooooooooooooooooool, this is quite funny. How many fishes were supposed to be in it?
It was formerly 3 and little oil.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by DenreleDave(m): 8:14am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Titus is living in its old glory because the quality has reduced so much. Napa is a lot richer and that's what I go for these days.

U sabi.. Napa na hin dey reign now
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:16am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Only a fool will close their business to honour a dead person. I am happy Africans are dumping the madness they started.

So the Governor would have been a fool then to leave state or party affairs and go honour a dead man?

4 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Yampotatocarrot(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

It was formerly 3 and little oil.

I can't stop laughing here. Although I don't take it, its good to know that people actually take notice of such seemingly little things
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by vickydevoka(m): 8:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Austin1805:
Abeg if you no sabi the right spelling, keep shut make the deities no come visit you
Na so I been spell Yoruba for my first ya exam under tension. De spelling jst comot for my head
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by mdchikezie(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Only a fool will close their business to honour a dead person. I am happy Africans are dumping the madness they started.

BUT YOU WILL WEAR BLACk OR WHITE TO MOURN THE DEAD BECAUSE YOU WERE TOLD SO AND MAYBE BECAUSE THE WHITES DO IT TOO MTCHEWWW YOUR kIND ARE VERY VERY DELUSIONAL AND CONFUSED PEOPLE.
AND AS SOMEONE RIGHTLY SAID, I WILL DEFINITELY CLOSE MY SHOP TO HONOUR AN IMPORTANT DEAD PERSON TO ME. NOT BECAUSE I AM FORCED OR COERCED TO DO SO BUT BECAUSE I CAN UNDERSTAND A REASON BEHIND IT.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Ishilove: 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Yampotatocarrot:

I can't stop laughing here. Although I don't take it, its good to know that people actually take notice of such seemingly little things
As long as I spent money on something I must notice even the slightest nuances grin

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Saao(m): 8:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
I WILL close down any business of mine to honour my dead loved ones. And i ain't a fool! The madness is not perculiar to Africa and Africans alone. Visit the Latin Americas, The US, Mexico, Spain Italy and India before you die.
don't mind them, if she's can't afford to loose for a day for her husband that had gave her everything, is it people outside the immediate family that should? Some claiming Africa that, has never traveled to Niger before, must we copy oyibo? We are Africans and we honor our death family members.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by funmike83(f): 8:21am On Jun 30, 2020
palsenator:

Have you been there before? Have you seen her there before? It's a business entity own by her but there are managements in place to run it.

Why would she close it? For what loyalty? If she is solely in charge and goes there everyday, that's when u can say she should close it but otherwise, it is hell no.

If she owns MtN , would you ask her to shut down the network cos her husband is dead??

Please don't say what you don't know. I have met her there countless times. They give her account of what is happening there. It doesn't cost her anything to close her business for at least just one day to honour her husband. Even the husband will not be happy in the grave. It shows she loves and respect money more than him
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:23am On Jun 30, 2020
palsenator:

Have you been there before? Have you seen her there before? It's a business entity own by her but there are managements in place to run it.

Why would she close it? For what loyalty? If she is solely in charge and goes there everyday, that's when u can say she should close it but otherwise, it is hell no.

If she owns MtN , would you ask her to shut down the network cos her husband is dead??

You dont get it. As long as her business is so much important to her that she couldn't afford a day off to honour her dead husband, why else does she expect a sitting governor to abandon party and state affairs and attend to her? Is Florence's shop more important than governance?

She has no moral right to dictate how anyone should mourn her husband if she couldn't close her shop just for a day to honour her husband. Anyone can as well claim unavoidability for not honouring Ajimobi

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Toshlek(f): 8:23am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Makinde I guess, do not mind her. She was only trying to use emotional blackmail to get Makinde to approve her husband's burial in a piece of land next to government house that her late husband stole from government while in office but the land was taken by government after they left office.
Yes o.
Na a mansion on a 4plots of land wey GSM revoke dey cause problem so.
Mama just wan use her hubby' death to get the property back ni.
But unfortunately enough for her, its not possible, a reliable source says Ajimobi himself charged the case to court before his death...
Lobatan!
Gov. Makinde...! Abeg, ignore her & her 'noises'.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by DModeCntStopMe: 8:24am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

[s]Only a fool will close their business to honour a dead person. I am happy Africans are dumping the madness they started.[/s]

With no apologises, you are very senseless I swear.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by obailala(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Mumu mumu everywhere...How exactly does closing a shop honour her husband?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by PolymathAdeoye(m): 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Florence,wetin do you? undecided
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Sensiblerealist: 8:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Hypocrite

MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims sha
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by freeeeme(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
That's the point, if she can't close her shop, she shouldn't have bin running mouth on Seyi and his deputy for neglecting her. She can't close her shop but want she want the govt to close their duties. That's not acceptable
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by mdchikezie(m): 8:26am On Jun 30, 2020
Saao:
don't mind them, if she's can't afford to loose for a day for her husband that had gave her everything, is it people outside the immediate family that should? Some claiming Africa that, has never traveled to Niger before, must we copy oyibo? We are Africans and we honor our death family members.
LEAVE THE CONFUSED PEOPLE.
BUUT THEY WILL WEAR WHITE OR BLACk TO MOURN THE DEAD BECAUSE OYIBO DID IT, BUT WOULD NOT CLOSE SHOP TO MOURN A PERSON BECAUSE MAYBE OYIBO DID NOT DO IT TOO.
VERY VERY MYOPIC AND DELUSIONALLY SENSELESS PEOPLE EVERYWHERE

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Adewale1603(m): 8:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

It's 250 in my area.
#300 we are selling it

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by ZACHIE: 8:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
Correction... Pointless. The dead ARE "Conscious" of nothing. After all, what will the CLOSE down prove?
The dread, singular, Mr Ajimobi.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo) / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.