Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,840 members, 7,817,489 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri (88658 Views)

Abubakri Yekini's ThisDay Newspaper Advert Discrediting #EndSARS Report / Florence Ajimobi And Rauf Olaniyan In Exchange Of Words (video) / Florence Ajimobi: My Husband, Abiola Cheated Twice And I Forgave Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Only a fool will close their business to honour a dead person. I am happy Africans are dumping the madness they started.

But she expects the state governor to cancel appointments made months ago to come and sit by her side when she can't give a days honour to the man that brought her to the limelight

When they communicate her that thjr governor is coming she will run home and look for a designers dark gown and shade to match and as soon as he leaves she will discard them and return to her business with the profit loaded in her account as burial support
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
phorget:

If you have a business as big as Dangote's then which one will you close?
Please grow your business empire and forget about this small small shop people are calling business.

Is her shop as big as Dangote? Is it multinational company that can't be closed for a day?
Is her shop bigger than state or party governance that Makinde was involved in?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by WHITELIGHTER: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
The typical life of an average Nigerian woman. I feel for men who live their lives trying to please women

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Dcoy: 8:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Charleys:
The date for the receipt is 28th and Ajimobi was buried on the 28th
No respect whatsoever for her husband, we are Africans and this is the height of disregard for the dead breadwinner
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Sensiblerealist: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2020
And she is of Lebanese descent. Don't mind the ignorant bigot

DEROX:
she is a Christian ajimobi muslim

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Elzakzaky: 8:29am On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Only a fool will close their business to honour a dead person. I am happy Africans are dumping the madness they started.
The only fool here is you. If you say she is not involved in the day to day running of the business, thats understandable. If she was involved in the day to day of the business, it will be closed for at least 40 days, go and ask your parents

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Nodogragra4me(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2020
phorget:

If you have a business as big as Dangote's then which one will you close?
Please grow your business empire and forget about this small small shop people are calling business.

Is her shop listed on the stock market. Does it have shareholders.. Is it not what the man started for her?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by palsenator(m): 8:31am On Jun 30, 2020
funmike83:

Please don't say what you don't know. I have met her there countless times. They give her account of what is happening there. It doesn't cost her anything to close her business for at least just one day to honour her husband. Even the husband will not be happy in the grave. It shows she loves and respect money more than him

If she is directly involved, then the Op is right. I rest my case
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by masqot(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2020
MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims sha
Aunty Alice, why nah? Check your signature again pls

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by LoveThemChubby(m): 8:32am On Jun 30, 2020
chatinent:
Pointless. The dead are conscious of nothing after all. What will the closing down prove?

But the governor cutting short his trip will prove something abi?

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by HIV1: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2020
She wants land . That was how her husband locked the gate of the flyover to the Secretariat as if na their money den take construct am.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:34am On Jun 30, 2020
palsenator:

If she is directly involved, then the Op is right. I rest my case

Even if she's not directly involved, this is a business wholly owned ny her alone, not that there are other stake holders. A simple close down order was enough.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by SmathGate(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Thank you, can you imagine First Bank closing their branches because the Wife/Husband of their CEO died?
Xisnin:
She doesn't run the shop.
Business ignorance is one of the reasons poverty is so widespread.

The poster even brought in his entitled and lazy mentality that workers should be paid for just being workers.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by stayclearofme: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
chatinent:
Pointless. The dead are conscious of nothing after all. What will the closing down prove?
JW spoted. cool
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by dalass(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
MsAllison:
yeroba Muslims sha

Check your own signature, memorise it and make sure you use your own advice when commenting.

Charity begins from home

Thank you!

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by miqos02(m): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
she needs to respect her own husband for at least a day. If she can't do that she has no moral right to accuse others of not mourning with her.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by edoairways: 8:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
yet she was crying that mankind did not run to her house to prostrate for her.
governor Makinde did not care about her husband when he was admitted in the hospital, that is the issue not attending burial

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by easzypeaszy(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Xisnin:
She doesn't run the shop.
Business ignorance is one of the reasons poverty is so widespread.

The poster even brought in his entitled and lazy mentality that workers should be paid for just being workers.
u don't have sense or let me say comprehension problem...u ended up saying wht the OP is trying to pass.
If der is no need closing shop Dem why wl she expect Gov to leave d affairs of a state fr d late husband...
U no get sense

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by babajero(m): 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Charleys:
The date for the receipt is 28th and Ajimobi was buried on the 28th
She owns it, doesn't mean she runs it.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by SocialJustice: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Toshlek:

Yes o.
Na a mansion on a 4plots of land wey GSM revoke dey cause problem so.
Mama just wan use her hubby' death to get the property back ni.
But unfortunately enough for her, its not possible, a reliable source says Ajimobi himself charged the case to court before his death...
Lobatan!
Gov. Makinde...! Abeg, ignore her & her 'noises'.
lol
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by edoairways: 8:39am On Jun 30, 2020
miqos02:
she needs to respect her own husband for at least a day. If she can't do that she has no moral right to accuse others of not mourning with her.
A business is a legal entity different from the owners. She was in attendance but her business must run. Would MTN close their office because their CEO died?

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Nobody: 8:40am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
slowpoke
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by edoairways: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2020
easzypeaszy:
u don't have sense or let me say comprehension problem...u ended up saying wht the OP is trying to pass.
If der is no need closing shop Dem why wl she expect Gov to leave d affairs of a state fr d late husband...
U no get sense
governor Makinde did not care about her husband when he was admitted at the hospital, that is the bone of contention not burial

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by DaddyGngeess(m): 8:41am On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
I WILL close down any business of mine to honour my dead loved ones. And i ain't a fool! The madness is not perculiar to Africa and Africans alone. Visit the Latin Americas, The US, Mexico, Spain Italy and India before you die.

Thank you, I wanted to say this to him but you know how some people are here with insults, I have seen white couple closing there business for almost three months because of the death of there son in Madrid when I was still in Spain.

1 Like

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by edoairways: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2020
SmathGate:
Thank you, can you imagine First Bank closing their branches because the Wife/Husband of their CEO died?
I wonder oh

3 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by jrusky(m): 8:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Ok pls we've heard you and everynody including myself had voiced their opinion and I think enough of Ajimobi this Ajimobi that the man is dead and gone that is final.

If nothing to post here from Oyo State pls OP we have 35 states left ok.

Enough!!!
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by babajero(m): 8:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Exmilitant:
I WILL close down any business of mine to honour my dead loved ones. And i ain't a fool! The madness is not perculiar to Africa and Africans alone. Visit the Latin Americas, The US, Mexico, Spain Italy and India before you die.
That is if you run the office or business yourself. And as a former governor of the state the governor was supposed to visit because if not for the sake of the virus it was supposed to be a state burial.
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:45am On Jun 30, 2020
edoairways:

governor Makinde did not care about her husband when he was admitted in the hospital, that is the issue not attending burial

Says a woman who didn't pick calls?
Her business was so important not to be closed to honour rhe burial of her husband, but she expected governor to go all the way to care for her when she didn't pick calls. Should the governor have left state affairs and headed to Lagos where her husband was being treated when she didn't pick calls?
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by ayanbaba2(m): 8:45am On Jun 30, 2020
Elzakzaky:

The only fool here is you. If you say she is not involved in the day to day running of the business, thats understandable. If she was involved in the day to day of the business, it will be closed for at least 40 days, go and ask your parents

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by Harunabisanti(m): 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Such is life
Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by peeps4u: 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
edoairways:

A business is a legal entity different from the owners. She was in attendance but her business must run. Would MTN close their office because their CEO died?

You're comparing a multinational company listed on stock exchange with lot of share holders to Florence's supermarket wholly onwed by her?

2 Likes

Re: Florence Ajimobi Can't Close Her Store For A Day To Honor Husband- Akin Abubakri by ayanbaba2(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
edoairways:

smiles!

I guess you were there when the family disclosed to the governor about the state of health of "her husband?"

uhnnnn

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Explosion Rocks Akure, Houses, School, Churches Destroyed / Olusegun Obasanjo Wrapped Batik In Aba During The Civil War (Throwback Photo) / Adams Oshiomhole Kisses Wife At Their Wedding (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.