Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,755 members, 7,820,623 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease (40985 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 7:50pm On Jun 29, 2020
Temotala:

SOURCE - https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/3328874203899999/

To those who don't believe in miracles, you will definitely believe when you need one

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Crochet: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Amen
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Okoroawusa: 7:51pm On Jun 29, 2020
Akuko

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Prechgold1180(m): 7:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Koboko444:
A false prophet providing false information.
the Bible says judge not

B nice
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by semyman: 7:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
Enough of foolishness, any one claiming any form of power to heal should go to the established centres and save us from this audio healing

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Oricha79(m): 7:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
why far away Cameroon when covid patients boku for naija

4 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by ajl: 7:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
They are just advertising, looking at fact that there are evidence that new cases is increasing daily.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by edlion57(m): 7:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
God healed me using T.b Joshua prayer line..pls pls blv me

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by david22uu(m): 7:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
Makweembo:

Points to note to confirm this is not an 'audio miracle'.
1. He's a medical doctor and wouldn't just put his reputation on the line for a claim without proof.
2. There are medical reports to verify the healing.
3. The way he reacted when he was prayed for was clearly supernatural - the involuntarily vomit, excessive sweat
4. He's speaking French, not English - yet God still touched him as the minister prayed because language is not a barrier to God's power.
5. He was in an isolation ward in hospital when he called for prayer.

This is a genuine miracle!

Even the Bible said people perish due to lack of knowledge... whether they prayed or Not He would have still be Negative... If A renewed Oyakilome can say Nonsense who is TB
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by mindtricks: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Shebi una done again now?
All this prophet them self.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by seanjy4konji: 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
What's all this now
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by supercase1(m): 8:01pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Good...but wat of our own isolation centers
Make him go our own isolation center na..

ABI we no get covid for 9ja ni?
If person talk now Dem go say person na antichrist etc.this pastors are worst than bet9ja

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Greenpace214(f): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Makweembo:

1. He's a medical doctor and wouldn't just put his reputation on the line for a claim without proof.
3. The way he reacted when he was prayed for was clearly supernatural - the involuntarily vomit, excessive sweat
4. He's speaking French, not English - yet God still touched him as the minister prayed because language is not a barrier to God's power.

You dey run promo.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Izigha(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
The black man has a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by aremuforlife(m): 8:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
[/quote][quote author=Babaken post=91208994] Please stop comparing this man to Jesus let's learn how to show respect
I am not comparing just making reference. You don't read to condemn but read to understand

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by mindtricks: 8:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Greenpace214:

You dey run promo.

Your head dey there fa!
That kind thing.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by ruffneck(m): 8:07pm On Jun 29, 2020
That white niggar performing the healing should go to his country and try that rubbish. We allow every kind of nonsense in this country ...

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thank God I'm not a Christian O!

How would life had been!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Ojiofor: 8:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
sylve11:

My guy, this talk nor make sense. When the time for you to take off your physical cloak is come, there's no amount of prayer that can get you back. Why una dey see physical death as one big thing? It's just too a normal thing abeg.

It may not make sense to you.Abeg carry ur nonsense spiritual blackmail comot from my mention.All man must die including the merchants of fake miracles and wonders themselves and of course those of you that are their hype man will die too.Maybe you thought I believe in fake miracle then you obviously lack simple comprehension and sense of sarcasm in my post.

3 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by fjjc(m): 8:14pm On Jun 29, 2020
This man calls TB Joshua needs to be arrested by the government include that Oyedepo too. If their claim is that, they heal covid then let infected with virus and see if they will heal themselves. Scammers people.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nwaonyishi69: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
Why you no go to the hospital and heal all those quarantined there. You are advertising a miracle in a person who recovered; have people not been recovering before? Many were infected, suffered it in their homes and got over it even without test or treatment.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Fulfilledmezu: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
meobizy:
This man did the same with AIDS patients back in 2008. All of the ‘cured’ died within a few months. I’ve learned that the belief in spirits is for the uneducated. If you learned basic science, which is JSS 1 and upward, it is foolish of you to believe in the supernatural. It’s the reason why atheists are mostly educated individuals.
mumu
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Abyima(m): 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Babaken:
Please stop comparing this man to Jesus let's learn how to show respect
You don't read your Bible. Jesus Christ said greater works we will do than him on earth. So what's your stress.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by PigTormentor: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
[s]
Makweembo:

[/s]

DELUSIONAL BRAINWASHED RELIGIOUS SLAVE TRASH.
MIRACLE KO, MIRAGE NI.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Wizzarro(m): 8:20pm On Jun 29, 2020
These pastors are the reason why people become athiests everyday because of the way they practice christianity

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by PigTormentor: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
NO 1 PASTORPRENUAL FRAUDSTER.
COMPLETE 419 RELIGIOUS SLAVE MASTER OF THE WORST GULLIBLE FOOLS.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by fredoooooo: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ori yin o pe sir grin
You can only deceive your followers grin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jun 29, 2020
abobote:
Una don start una lie again. Anyway charity begins at home
God healed me. I'm a living witness but I won't share my experience here because people wouldn't still believe, should I do so. I didn't go to any isolation centre NCDC didn't even show up. I gave up calling. My pastor has told me some weeks earlier that I should pray against sudden illness that would cause me to be going from one hospital to another. I observed the prayers he gave me but reluctantly, I was wondering if it could ever happen cos I was fit and of sound health as at the time he saw that revelation. Suffice it to say I'm a front liner.

I was hit 3 weeks after. The rest was history. God still does wonders.

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Pioneer covid healer. The rest of them (fake pastors) go soon follow suit because it has been confirmed that a lot of Nigerians can never ever learn. How much was the doctor paid for this fake testimony?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by titusmichael27(m): 8:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Well! my brothers and sister it is very possible according to that man (the doctor) faith. All that you need to know is that TB Joshua didn't cure the doctor, God did it, and it is according to that man's faith. In fact, we should be very careful in time like this. God is not a respecter of any man. He does things in his will not yours. He may decide to use the same man you are mocking to heal you, so be humble, submissive, willing to all submit to all that Lord seeth on your part.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by 1Sharon(f): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
fairfora:
God healed me. I'm a living witness but I won't share my experience here because people wouldn't still believe, should I do so. I didn't go to any isolation centre NCDC didn't even show up. I gave up calling. My pastor has told me some weeks earlier that I should pray against sudden illness what would cause me to be going from one hospital or another. I observed the prayers he gave me but reluctantly, I was wondering if it could ever happen cos I was fit and of sound health as at the time he saw that revelation. Suffice it to say I'm a front liner.

I was hit 3 weeks after. The rest was history. God still does wonders.

You know some people with Covid can be asymptomatic right?
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by heykims(m): 8:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
He once healed Jim Iyke too na angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Paul Enenche Speaks On 2019 Elections, Tells Nigerians What To Do / Owerri Priest Celebrates Independence Day On Dirty Douglas Road (Photos) / Lagos State Shuts Down 24 Religious Outfits For Causing Too Much Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.