Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,860 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease (40929 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by seunayantokun(m): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
God please help us heal those who have been..... What can I say now? He has stupidified this people, honestly. See what they have brought from their grandmaster to us:

The healing power of God touched him right in the hospital ward and Dr Kameni began to uncontrollably vomit poisonous substances and sweat profusely! Just days later, a rejuvenated Dr Kameni went for another test and was confirmed negative to the deadly virus!

Covid 19, uncontrollably vomit, poisonous substances, sweat profusely, etc

How are they related?
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by MetaPhysical: 9:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
metaphysical warn this babe ,or I will show her that am d she-devil, she is a 23yr old babe who thinks she can disrespect me

grin grin
Is she in Imo? I can effect the warning better in person. cool
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bustykasa(f): 10:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
metaphysical warn this babe ,or I will show her that am d she-devil, she is a 23yr old babe who thinks she can disrespect me
she devil gbuo gi there! do I look like your mate in any way? this will be my last response to you cuz I have important work on my table
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Ademolami100(m): 7:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Are you tired of salary Job and want financial freedom?, are you ready to be free from financial problems that keeps you awake every midnight?,
Remember the biggest achievement on earth is a wealthy foundations for your children, so they can inherit them when you left.
I will introduce you to a company I partner with that change my life within 7 months, company that pays weekly, and I became a happy man every blessed day.
This company only need you to work smart and get paid weekly,
Legit company, with good structure and unlimited bonuses,
Contact Mr Gabriel on 07084430301
If you are in lagos,
Our branch office is at- No 13 Jubrilmartins street, off lawanson, surulere, Lagos state.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Eze2000(m): 8:37pm On Jul 03, 2020
smiliyB:
Lol... Don't mind them

Sent you a mail
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by smiliyB(f): 9:02pm On Jul 03, 2020
Eze2000:

Sent you a mail
okay, I have seen it...
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Petrall: 7:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
Angelfrost:

Please, no need to muddy the waters of simple reasoning...
Praying for someone is one thing, it's another thing for the person being prayed for to receive answers by faith.

I'm not taking sides here, but healings and miracles do take place, they have always existed for centuries!!!

For those who study the Bible, Christ didn't heal every single person he encountered, neither did he go jumping from hospital to hospital... He didn't go hopping from cemetery to cemetery bringing dead people back to life.

It's your choice to be suspicious of the acts of today's clergymen, but miraculous healings abound globally. There are testimonies and medical evidence to back this up.

This is very excellent
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Petrall: 7:39pm On Jul 04, 2020
UCMax1:
And can you mention any bible verse that revealed that jesus didn't heal all the people he encountered?

At the pool of siloam. Many sick were waiting for healing. He healed only one and left the rest
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Petrall: 7:41pm On Jul 04, 2020
Xavfra:

.... even without taking drugs, your body can still heal itself cool undecided

You can believe any other thing so long as God firsnt get the glory
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 04, 2020
Petrall:

You can believe any other thing so long as God firsnt get the glory

What're you saying
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by UCMax1: 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2020
Petrall:

At the pool of siloam. Many sick were waiting for healing. He healed only one and left the rest
Matthew 9:35 "And he went into the cities preaching and healing all sorts of diseases and sickness "
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Petrall: 8:37pm On Jul 04, 2020
UCMax1:
Matthew 9:35 "And he went into the cities preaching and healing all sorts of diseases and sickness "

You didn't address the pool of siloam case
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by UCMax1: 10:40pm On Jul 04, 2020
Petrall:

You didn't address the pool of siloam case
Read that verse very well,the lame was the only person who couldn't go into the pool and as a result of that had been there for years due to his inability to move and so jesus had no choice than to heal him,the bible didn't state that there are others who couldn't go into the pool that jesus snubbed....please pray for understanding and not defend some richmen who live on your ignorance
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Petrall: 3:33am On Jul 05, 2020
UCMax1:
Read that verse very well,the lame was the only person who couldn't go into the pool and as a result of that had been there for years due to his inability to move and so jesus had no choice than to heal him,

There were others there why didn’t he heal them .
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by UCMax1: 1:58pm On Jul 05, 2020
Petrall:

There were others there why didn’t he heal them .
Read mathew 9:35 very well and stop preaching out of context inorder to defend some dubious men who live on your ignorance

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.