Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:03 AM

TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease (40926 Views)

Testimony Of A Nairalander Who Got Healed Of Bed Wetting At 19 / "I Was Healed Of HIV At Father Ebube Muonso's Adoration Ministry" - Lady (Video) / Twin Sisters Healed Of Insanity At Dunamis. Enenche & Wife In Tears (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Prechgold1180(m): 9:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Koboko444:

I will judge and what will haoppen?
judge not
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by owowa145(m): 9:09pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goldenkrezi:
Good...but wat of our own isolation centers
Make him go our own isolation center na..

ABI covid no dey for 9ja ni?

I am not an advocate of many of these prophets but an advocate for the good book. There was no place indicated that Jesus and his followers there after went to look for d sick.... The pple who got healed in those days had faith in d anointing and came out in masses to them. Acts 5:15, Matt 9:20-22. Let the Covid patients by humility go there in masses to ascertain if they are truly called by God. Anointing is not for show off.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bakobenjamin198: 9:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Temotala:

Please watch the medical doctor's testimony and point out which part of it is a scam... I'm 99.9% sure you didn't even watch the video but jumped onto the bandwagon of prejudicial assumption.

“Let people advertise you. Don’t fight. If truly you are genuine, whatever people say about you – whether they condemn you, spoil your name or praise you – it is for your good. If truly you are sent by God, it will turn around to favour you!” – T.B. Joshua
people like you are the problems of this country. So, because a video is posted on the, you are now saying we should swallow whatever we see on the net or social media. Any body can stage anything and post on social media. If you can believe this shit, it means you can equally believe that a woman can give birth to a cockroach.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by blessedchild234(m): 9:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
These people don start again?
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bakobenjamin198: 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
F117nighthawk:

I don't need to watch any scam doctored video, I am not as gullible as u can be, u can believe all the scam u see on social media, good luck to u
@ F117nighthawk, you have said it all. People like this are the reasons why Nigeria is moving backward. They tend to swallow whatever shit comes their way.

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jun 29, 2020
They have started again. Why didn't he start from Isolation centres in Nigeria?

Nigerian Pastors
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bakobenjamin198: 9:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
F117nighthawk:

I don't need to watch any scam doctored video, I am not as gullible as u can be, u can believe all the scam u see on social media, good luck to u
@ F117nighthawk, you have said it all. People like this are the reasons why Nigeria is moving backward. They tend to swallow whatever shit comes their way.
akan102:

When you didn't see you laugh and mock men of GOD, now you see, you call it lie, fake, false prophets/pastors etc
what did he see, other than a doctored and staged video that could be done by any body. How about we seeing him live making a limbless person grow limbs. Is this too much to be asked?

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bakobenjamin198: 9:40pm On Jun 29, 2020
F117nighthawk:

akan102:

When you didn't see you laugh and mock men of GOD, now you see, you call it lie, fake, false prophets/pastors etc
what did he see, other than a doctored and staged video that could be done by any body. How about we seeing him live making a limbless person grow limbs. Is this too much to be asked?
owowa145:

I am not an advocate of many of these prophets but an advocate for the good book. There was no place indicated that Jesus and his followers there after went to look for d sick.... The pple who got healed in those days had faith in d anointing and came out in masses to them. Acts 5:15, Matt 9:20-22. Let the Covid patients by humility go there in masses to ascertain if they are truly called by God. Anointing is not for show off.
Anointing is not for show right? How about the staged and doctored ones they show us on their various TV stations? Why the video covering? Why not do it in their closets?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by belshazzar(m): 9:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Makweembo:

Points to note to confirm this is not an 'audio miracle'.
1. He's a medical doctor and wouldn't just put his reputation on the line for a claim without proof.
2. There are medical reports to verify the healing.
3. The way he reacted when he was prayed for was clearly supernatural - the involuntarily vomit, excessive sweat
4. He's speaking French, not English - yet God still touched him as the minister prayed because language is not a barrier to God's power.
5. He was in an isolation ward in hospital when he called for prayer.

This is a genuine miracle!
iron man 3
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by profuk7: 9:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by belshazzar(m): 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Babaken:
doctors that can lie for as little as 50k naira not to talk of 1m cfa. {600k) and above you are saying this.
and yet this person talks as if they know the doctor personally.... delusional!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by annyz: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Temotala:

SOURCE - https://www.facebook.com/103470916440360/posts/3328874203899999/

Why going to Cameroon when corvid-19 patients including medical personnel full Nigeria your country.
Charity begins at home.
Corvid-19 positive cases still climbing here in Nigeria so what are you doing in another Man's country
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by 1Sharon(f): 9:45pm On Jun 29, 2020
fairfora:
very well

So why bring God into it?

There's nothing divine about your so called healing
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by DenreleDave(m): 9:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
1Sharon:

How much do u hate God

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nackzy: 9:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
aremuforlife:

You still doubting despite the scientific proof and doctor report
Shame on you
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by samuelson06(m): 9:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Temotala:

Please watch the medical doctor's testimony and point out which part of it is a scam... I'm 99.9% sure you didn't even watch the video but jumped onto the bandwagon of prejudicial assumption.

“Let people advertise you. Don’t fight. If truly you are genuine, whatever people say about you – whether they condemn you, spoil your name or praise you – it is for your good. If truly you are sent by God, it will turn around to favour you!” – T.B. Joshua

Hello there! Trust me, you won't be able to talk sense into these guys. You know I keep wondering why I see so much hate against this MOG here.

I've followed him for many years and I don't see anything that he does that should call his calling to questioning. Instead of the Nigeria government and her people to rally around and receive from God through the Prophet, what they do is hate. At the end of the day, who's at loss? Them!

Sometimes, I believe that some people are destined for destruction because I see no reason why someone should see and live with the truth but choose not to believe the truth.

But I thank God for a man like TBJoshua. Through him, I've been able to differentiate between fake and real. The rest is history but God will judge us all.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Liposure: 9:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
The lord is good
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
Believe it or not, God sometimes uses the foolish things of this world to confound the wise! You can't dictate for God how He should do His work as many are saying here. He does as He wills. Don't worry we will see greater miracles than this by the power in the Name of Jesus. Let the Name of God be praised!

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Idonije8(m): 10:00pm On Jun 29, 2020
F117nighthawk:
Nigerians can never in their life learn anything from past experiences, after all God has done to expose all these scammers due to this covid 19 pandemic? Some people are still branding these fake healers at this time? Una mumu still never do haba!!!!
you deserve one cold Heineken

2 Likes

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by messenger4891: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
I believe that God works in different ways,He can do all things.

i can't question the man of God......what he does is between him and God

However this pandemic is better understood by God for a purpose either to fulfil a prophecy or to establish a purpose....

God do have mercy

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Egoveen: 10:04pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goldenkrezi:

don't mind those idiots(the leaders)they are even confused by their own LIES gringrin

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by owowa145(m): 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
bakobenjamin198:
@ F117nighthawk, you have said it all. People like this are the reasons why Nigeria is moving backward. They tend to swallow whatever shit comes their way. what did he see, other than a doctored and staged video that could be done by any body. How about we seeing him live making a limbless person grow limbs. Is this too much to be asked? Anointing is not for show right? How about the staged and doctored ones they show us on their various TV stations? Why the video covering? Why not do it in their closets?

I felt u didn't get my message properly... Did u see where i indicated that i am not their advocate. Meaning, many of them are deceitful in nature... But... Anointing could be observed if it is genuine as i stated thereafter. Thanks.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
samuelson06:

Hello there! Trust me, you won't be able to talk sense into these guys. You know I keep wondering why I see so much hate against this MOG here.

I've followed him for many years and I don't see anything that he does that should call his calling to questioning. Instead of the Nigeria government and her people to rally around and receive from God through the Prophet, what they do is hate. At the end of the day, who's at loss? Them!

Sometimes, I believe that some people are destined for destruction because I see no reason why someone should see and live with the truth but choose not to believe the truth.

But I thank God for a man like TBJoshua. Through him, I've been able to differentiate between fake and real. The rest is history but God will judge us all.
You are right bro. One thing I know is one with God is a majority! Sense knowledge everywhere! That was why our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ was not able to perform much miracles in his hometown because of their ignorance about the things of the Spirit. People always ascribe the unthinkable to be fake. Haba that's very wrong. May God help us Africans

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by DigitB: 10:18pm On Jun 29, 2020
Josuapuppi grin
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by sigiyaya(m): 10:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Makweembo:

Points to note to confirm this is not an 'audio miracle'.
1. He's a medical doctor and wouldn't just put his reputation on the line for a claim without proof.
2. There are medical reports to verify the healing.
3. The way he reacted when he was prayed for was clearly supernatural - the involuntarily vomit, excessive sweat
4. He's speaking French, not English - yet God still touched him as the minister prayed because language is not a barrier to God's power.
5. He was in an isolation ward in hospital when he called for prayer.

This is a genuine miracle!
You are daft bro

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by kareemkamil(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oya Oyedepo where are you, 419 pastors start wailling now

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by herald9: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
I'm not against the 'miracle', I for one wish it is true. But the problem is, miracles can't be mass-produced and according to them, it only works when unexpected, not when needed.

So we're still on this queue awaiting a vaccine.
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by gabe: 10:36pm On Jun 29, 2020
Lol, Dem don start grin grin grin
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by chaberry(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Goldenkrezi:

Most, you got to say
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
1Sharon:

Ok, thanks

1 Like

Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by bmdmixer: 10:48pm On Jun 29, 2020
PureGoldh:
Some people no go like dx news
dis na news, isolation center don empty shey?
Re: TB Joshua: Cameroonian Doctor Healed Of COVID-19 Disease by OtemAtum: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Temotala:

Medical doctor my foot. He looks like a medical babalawo grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Apostle Chinyere Builds 18 Free Estates For The Poor In Rivers State (Photos) / Oyedepo: "Marriage Vows, For Better For Worse, Sickness And Health" Is A Curse / NTA Channel Church Spotted In Eket, Nigeria(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.