Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,848 members, 7,813,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:15 PM

464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo (340 Views)

Bishop David Oyedepo Curses Fulani Herdsmen / Bishop David Oyedepo's Prophecies For 2018 / Joys Oyedepo Celebrates Her Birthday (Bishop David Oyedepo's Last Born) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by WINNERSMOG: 6:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
“Within 8 days, we have planted 500 new Churches and over 2000 since January.”

“By the grace of the Caller, we have never lacked good news here. Yesterday, across 21 States, we planted 464 Churches. Awesome God.”

“The good news is that we’ve crossed 2000 Churches planted this year.”

“If I were the devil, I would be crying but he is weeping now.”

“To the glory of Jesus, the builder of His Church. In spite of the many weeks of lock down, Jesus came up. Glory to God.”

“So, between last Sunday (21st June 2020) and yesterday (Sunday), we have crossed 500 new Churches planted.”

“In the same way, this lock down will have no negative effect on your life, no negative effect on your business, no negative effect on your family in the name of Jesus.”

“There is going to be a release of unusual grace this Sunday (5th July 2020) at the Covenant day of Business Breakthroughs. No business or career is permitted to crash. Going about God’s business makes Him take over your business and when God takes over a battle, it is over.”

“No one is permitted to suffer a setback in this Commission.”

“None of our online worshippers are permitted to suffer any form of setback in the name of Jesus.”

“Job 36:11 ‘If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.’”

“That’s the realm you are stepping into, in the name of Jesus Christ.”

Source: YouTube DomiStream
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by chatinent: 6:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yawns.
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 6:47pm On Jun 29, 2020
Congratulations
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by godkiller(m): 6:54pm On Jun 29, 2020
Glory to God. God's grace is available to all.

We are training youths on solar panel production and installation.

If you want to learn or volunteer to teach please drop your WhatsApp number, location and area of interest.

God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 6:59pm On Jun 29, 2020
How can Jesus Christ be the builder of said Churches when Jesus Christ never asked His followers to build Him any churches or buildings.

Instead, He told them that in His Father's house there are many mansions there and He goes there to prepare a place for His followers there. Obviously, His church has already been provided for. undecided

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by Mizfabulous18(f): 7:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yes nw they will keep planting to keep sucking more money ....server God yea but all these religious acts we practice in Nigeria eh hmmm only God can save us
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
I bless God and honour the Grace upon Bishop Oyedepo and Winners Chapel.

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 9:42pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mizfabulous18:
Yes nw they will keep planting to keep sucking more money ....server God yea but all these religious acts we practice in Nigeria eh hmmm only God can save us
Is it your money undecided

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by ThothHermes: 9:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kobojunkie:
How can Jesus Christ be the builder of said Churches when Jesus Christ never asked His followers to build Him any churches or buildings.

Instead, He told them that in His Father's house there are many mansions there and He goes there to prepare a place for His followers there. Obviously, His church has already been provided for. undecided
Haggai chapter 1

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by Kobojunkie: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
ThothHermes:
Haggai chapter 1

Haggai's message was for the rebuilding of the temple, the House of God, supposed to be built according to the specifications given by God to Solomon, the original builder.

Jesus Christ who met the rebuilt temple during His time, told of the destruction of that temple after His death.

Jesus Christ, however, never commanded His followers to build houses for God or plant "churches".

John 14 vs 1-4 (ERV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Jesus said, “Don’t be troubled. Trust in God, and trust in me.
2. There are many rooms in my Father’s house. I would not tell you this if it were not true. I am going there to prepare a place for you.
3. After I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back. Then I will take you with me, so that you can be where I am.
4. You know the way to the place where I am going.”
Instead, Jesus Christ gave them all a different mission - all of them had the same ultimate mission (Righteousness is the Mission). See Matthew 25 vs 31-40.

Matthew 25 vs 31-40 (ESV)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
31. “The Son of Man will come again with divine greatness, and all his angels will come with him. He will sit as king on his great and glorious throne.
32. All the people of the world will be gathered before him. Then he will separate everyone into two groups. It will be like a shepherd separating his sheep from his goats.
33. He will put the sheep on his right and the goats on his left.
34. “Then the king will say to the godly people on his right, ‘Come, my Father has great blessings for you. The kingdom he promised is now yours. It has been prepared for you since the world was made.
35. It is yours because when I was hungry, you gave me food to eat. When I was thirsty, you gave me something to drink. When I had no place to stay, you welcomed me into your home.
36. When I was without clothes, you gave me something to wear. When I was sick, you cared for me. When I was in prison, you came to visit me.’
37. “Then the godly people will answer, ‘Lord, when did we see you hungry and give you food? When did we see you thirsty and give you something to drink?
38. When did we see you with no place to stay and welcome you into our home? When did we see you without clothes and give you something to wear?
39. When did we see you sick or in prison and care for you?’
40. “Then the king will answer, ‘The truth is, anything you did for any of my people here,[b] you also did for me.’
In western countries today, the homeless housing and food pantry systems are thanks to the efforts of the first Christians, and Christians who to this day continue to do as Jesus Christ has commanded His followers.
In Nigeria, instead of investing God's money into carrying out works of righteousness, as Jesus Christ commanded, His money is being used to fuel other works that have yet to benefit the Kingdom of God in Nigeria itself. Is that something to praise God for?undecided
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by Nobody: 2:46am On Jun 30, 2020
...... and that's your DREAM as a General Overseer.
Are there CHURCHES littered like this in Europe and America from where this religion emanated..?
Please, let's stop all these and wake up.
Enough of all these.
Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:10am On Jun 30, 2020
You can always tell the backwardness of any region by the number of churches planted there

1 Like

Re: 464 Churches Planted Across 21 States In Nigeria Yesterday -Bishop David Oyedepo by BackllGodNaija: 4:07am On Jun 30, 2020
WINNERSMOG:

“No one is permitted to suffer a setback in this Commission.

“None of our online worshippers are permitted to suffer any form of setback in the name of Jesus.”

“Job 36:11 ‘If they obey and serve him, they shall spend their days in prosperity, and their years in pleasures.’”

“That’s the realm you are stepping into, in the name of Jesus Christ.”

Source: YouTube DomiStream
That's if all of those "in this commission" and "our online worshippers" equate to those that "obey and serve him", but the fact remains that it doesn't...I really wish it did, and that the opening of 500 or more "churches" meant that more people were getting saved and gaining entry into the kingdom of God...then I would have rejoiced because that's the way it ought to be... however it's instead shown itself to represent the contrary, since Nigeria was a much better and safer place to stay with much fewer of such "churches", and corruption and crime in the land has been observed to grow at the speed of such "church" growth.

I earnestly wish that Nigerians would truly go back to "God" and start obeying His commandments...instead of just going to "church".

God bless Nigeria.

(1) (Reply)

Biblical Reasons Why Christians Can Celebrate Their Birthday / One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST / A Word Of Encouragement Because Am About To Give Up.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.