Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:11 PM

One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST (339 Views)

Why Daddy Freeze's Mockery Of The MFM Pastor Who Died In Church Is Wrong / I Want To Leave My Father's Deeper Life Church. Is It Right? - Pastor's Daughter / Why Do Pentecostals Believe That Catholic Church Is Not A Bible Believing Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes3: 7:53am On Sep 19, 2020
When saul was persecuting believers, what did our LORD JESUS ask him when he arrested him?
"He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul! Saul! Why are you persecuting me?”—Acts 9:4

JESUS CHRIST called the Church "ME". Do you know the implications this? You fight the Holy Church, you are fighting JESUS CHRIST.

If you persecute GOD's true servants(the true Church), you are persecuting JESUS CHRIST. You are "fighting" against GOD. It's an abomination to "fight" against GOD.

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Always hope that GOD's servants do not stop asking GOD's to have mercy on you. Whoever/whatever is making you fight the Church is deceiving you.
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes4: 10:04am On Sep 19, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:
When saul was persecuting believers, what did our LORD JESUS ask him when he arrested him?
"He fell to the ground and heard a voice saying to him, “Saul! Saul! Why are you persecuting me?”—Acts 9:4

JESUS CHRIST called the Church "ME". Do you know the implications this? You fight the Holy Church, you are fighting JESUS CHRIST.

If you persecute GOD's true servants(the true Church), you are persecuting JESUS CHRIST. You are "fighting" against GOD. It's an abomination to "fight" against GOD.

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Always hope that GOD's servants do not stop asking GOD's to have mercy on you. Whoever/whatever is making you fight the Church is deceiving you.

Bump
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:07am On Sep 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:27am On Nov 24, 2020
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump....

Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 7:39am On Jan 28, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump... .. .. ...
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jan 31, 2021
Bump.. ... .. .
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2021
Bump... .... .. ... ...
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 7:33am On Feb 04, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump...
..... ...
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:08am On Feb 11, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump... .. .

Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:57am On Feb 21, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump... ... ....
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 7:48am On Mar 26, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump.. .... .. .....
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by OpenYourEyes1: 8:12am On Jun 01, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump... .. .. .
Re: One Of Many Proofs That The Church Is The Body Of CHRIST by GdNews32: 7:47am On Aug 25, 2021
OpenYourEyes3:

JESUS CHRIST rules.

Bump... ... ... .. .

(1) (Reply)

Death Is Not A Cessation Of Existence / A Prophet With No Miracle, The Scam Founded By Mohammed / Nairaland Is Being Used As A Tool By The Enemy Of The People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.