Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,225 members, 7,825,865 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:30 AM

Stop Texting Women. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Stop Texting Women. (4203 Views)

Stop Texting Her. Girls Don't Fuçk Guys That They Text. / Australian Woman Gets Reply From Crush 8 Years After Texting Him / Why Do Guys Stop Texting For A Few Days And Leave Us Wondering? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Stop Texting Women. by Thesecret99: 8:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
I created this account to posts secrets that will help men in their journey to become their best selves. The secrets I post aren't moral or immoral they are just facts that work when applied and they are secrets I've tested and have yielded fruits.

I'm not trying to promote sex but I know that there are guys who their sense of manhood and even their happiness is tied to their ability to be successful with women and this thread is for them. There are also guys who have failed many times in their effort to get women and are looking for ways to improve their game. If you are in this category please pay attention to everything I'm about to say.

The thing women value the most from men is attention. They value attention more than money because unlike attention they can get money for themselves if they work hard enough. But they can only get attention from men. However, what men value most from women is sex. Women need attention the way men need sex.

Now guys, imagine there is a lady that gives you sex all the time for free. Every hour of the day, her panties are always pulled down, legs spread wide apart, inviting you to Bleep her, even though you are not paying her for her services. Despite the fact that we guys love sex and we are receiving sex from this lady for free, such a lady would soon begin to irritate us. Even if at first sex with her was incredible, we would quickly grow tired and our attraction towards her will drop precipitously. That's one side to this. The other side to this is that we would never respect or value such a lady.

This is the same case for girls. When a guy gives his attention freely to a girl with nothing tangible in return, her attraction towards such a guy will continuously drop, that's if she was even attracted to him in the first place. Just like in the first scenario she would begin to think lesser and lesser of him till she begins to hold him in the lowest regard. Bear in mind that as far as male & female interaction is concerned, the only equal payment for a man's attention is sex.

Now how does all this apply to texting? Texting is the easiest way a girl can get her most valuable need from guys without offering anything in return. With texting, she can easily receive validation and attention from 50 different guys all within the same time frame. She doesn't even have to be in the same vicinity with them.

Guys, I know there might be a girl you like and you feel the urge to text her all the time. Maybe you just want to know how she is doing. Maybe you've been texting her everyday and you feel your texts are making her laugh and she is becoming more attracted to you. You are simply just being stupid. By texting her all the time, you are just putting yourself in the same category as the other droves of men who are giving her their attention for free. You are giving her your attention and she isn't giving you anything in return.

Never text a girl except in these scenarios:

• When you want to plan a meet up or a date.

• When you text in response to a nude picture she sent you.

• If she is a business partner and you need to deliver business related information to her or you need to ask important business related information from her.

• Or if she is your mother or sister or daughter.

If your reason for texting a girl doesn't fall into the above then you shouldn't text her.

And in the first two cases, your texts should be brief. Two sentences is enough.

Whatever you want to text a woman, say it to her in person. Attraction is never developed through texting. Attraction however reduces through texting. A woman will never lose attraction towards you when you don't text her. In fact the opposite is usually the case.

Even if a girl texts you first, you do not have to respond. Most times a girl will text you just to confirm that you are still among her legion of fans who feed her their attention for free. Most guys always fall for this and see this as an indication that she likes them and likes talking to them and they readily respond to her text and continue exchanging texts with her.

Stop commenting on her status updates. Stop commenting on her new profile. Just stop texting her and you will begin to see positive improvements in your relationship with her. I know this sounds counterintuitive but it's the truth.

Looking back at the girls I have had sex with in the past, there has never been one that I texted more than 5 sentences in total. Some of them see me in person and ask why I don't reply their texts and I simply say I'm busy. But when I think back to all the girls I've spent hours texting hardly has there been one I even kissed, much less saw her ñakedness.

Resist the urge to text her and invest that time in self development and making money.

42 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Stop Texting Women. by haweezii(m): 8:15pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice one op

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Stop Texting Women. by DontBullshitMe: 8:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
100% true.
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
Kuku remove keypads or keyboard from your phone so you won't have to worry about "mistakingly texting a Girl"

Nonsense! Who your texts epp?

3 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by alphaRego01(m): 8:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thesecret99:
I created this account to posts secrets that will help men in their journey to become their best selves. The secrets I post aren't moral or immoral they are just facts that work when applied and they are secrets I've tested and have yielded fruits.

I'm not trying to promote sex but I know that there are guys who their sense of manhood and even their happiness is tied to their ability to be successful with women and this thread is for them. There are also guys who have failed many times in their effort to get women and are looking for ways to improve their game. If you are in this category please pay attention to everything I'm about to say.

The thing women value the most from men is attention. They value attention more than money because unlike attention they can get money for themselves if they work hard enough. But they can only get attention from men. However, what men value most from women is sex. Women need attention the way men need sex.

Now guys, imagine there is a lady that gives you sex all the time for free. Every hour of the day, her panties are always pulled down, legs spread wide apart, inviting you to Bleep her, even though you are not paying her for her services. Despite the fact that we guys love sex and we are receiving sex from this lady for free, such a lady would soon begin to irritate us. Even if at first sex with her was incredible, we would quickly grow tired and our attraction towards her will drop precipitously. That's one side to this. The other side to this is that we would never respect or value such a lady.

This is the same case for girls. When a guy gives his attention freely to a girl with nothing tangible in return, her attraction towards such a guy will continuously drop, that's if she was even attracted to him in the first place. Just like in the first scenario she would begin to think lesser and lesser of him till she begins to hold him in the lowest regard. Bear in mind that as far as male & female interaction is concerned, the only equal payment for a man's attention is sex.

Now how does all this apply to texting? Texting is the easiest way a girl can get her most valuable need from guys without offering anything in return. With texting, she can easily receive validation and attention from 50 different guys all within the same time frame. She doesn't even have to be in the same vicinity with them.

Guys, I know there might be a girl you like and you feel the urge to text her all the time. Maybe you just want to know how she is doing. Maybe you've been texting her everyday and you feel your texts are making her laugh and she is becoming more attracted to you. You are simply just being stupid. By texting her all the time, you are just putting yourself in the same category as the other droves of men who are giving her their attention for free. You are giving her your attention and she isn't giving you anything in return.

• If she is a business partner and you need to deliver business related information to her or you need to ask important business related information from her.

If your reason for texting a girl doesn't fall into the above then you shouldn't text her.

And in the first two cases, your texts should be brief. Two sentences is enough.

Whatever you want to text a woman, say it to her in person. Attraction is never developed through texting. Attraction however reduces through texting. A woman will never lose attraction towards you when you don't text her. In fact the opposite is usually the case.

Even if a girl texts you first, you do not have to respond. Most times a girl will text you just to confirm that you are still among her legion of fans who feed her their attention for free. Most guys always fall for this and see this as an indication that she likes them and likes talking to them and they readily respond to her text and continue exchanging texts with her.

Stop commenting on her status updates. Stop commenting on her new profile. Just stop texting her and you will begin to see positive improvements in your relationship with her. I know this sounds counterintuitive but it's the truth.

Looking back at the girls I have had sex with in the past, there has never been one that I texted more than 5 sentences in total. Some of them see me in person and ask why I don't reply their texts and I simply say I'm busy. But when I think back to all the girls I've spent hours texting hardly has there been one I even kissed, much less saw her ñakedness.

Resist the urge to text her and invest that time in self development and making money.

No be blue pill men de cause am angry

2 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jun 29, 2020
there some men who spend all their precious time texting and calling a girl on social media.not that they have anytin important to say o..just to tell her she is beautiful and blah blah blah.i remember one time i was with this lady and one of her mumu admirers sent her a call.the babe put am on loudspeaker make i hear wetin d guy dey yarn.dude was telling the girl how so much he loves her and said he composed one poem for her to show his love.the mumu started singing the poem..the girl had to cut him off telling him she was busy.abeg some of guys should try and respect ourselves.u havent met a girl in real life u already claiming love.some guys wil be chatting hours upon hours with a random girl just wasting their precious time.time u have to do other important things cheesy

12 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
na client she be make I go text her? abegi! for me I don't text but call only when I need her around or her service

2 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by proudevil: 8:55pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ooppp.

Re: Stop Texting Women. by ennon92(m): 9:17pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
there some men who spend all their precious time texting and calling a girl on social media.not that they have anytin important to say o..just to tell her she is beautiful and blah blah blah.i remember one time i was with this lady and one of her mumu admirers sent her a call.the babe put am on loudspeaker make i hear wetin d guy dey yarn.dude was telling the girl how so much he loves her and said he composed one poem for her to show his love.the mumu started singing the poem..the girl had to cut him off telling him she was busy.abeg some of guys should try and respect ourselves.u havent met a girl in real life u already claiming love.some guys wil be chatting hours upon hours with a random girl just wasting their precious time.time u have to do other important things cheesy
grin grin grin

Baba, abeg u fit sing the poem here...

Plenty guys mumu sha

6 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Ximenez(m): 9:33pm On Jun 29, 2020
You try, i hope the jambites will take heed.

On Facebook, some of them will be like "thanks for accepting my friend request"

7 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Vickho6(m): 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
Nice write up,,,
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jun 29, 2020
ennon92:
grin grin grin

Baba, abeg u fit sing the poem here...

Plenty guys mumu sha
i no even remember the poem again
after that one im start to dey sing tuface"s african queen grin grin grin
i just try my best to hold myself make i no laugh grin

3 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ximenez:

at least if na jambitos i can understand...wetin dey shock na wen i see some matured guys fooling themselves..even married men sometimes cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by mumumugu(m): 10:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thesecret99:

SEX IS NOT A TROPHY.......

5 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by ibkonekt(m): 10:43pm On Jun 29, 2020
Thesecret99:

nice redpill truths, simps and women will avoid the post like a plague. however i think the desire for sex in men is too strong plus we have too many simps in the society, in old age the strong usually kill the weak in wars. this reduced the numbers of simps in society, a sort of balance from nature. in essence what i mean to say is a Simp will always offer his attention away freely because they are not willing to make the effort required to be the best version of themselves which requires introspection (they are too lazy) but will conjure the matrix and live in ignorance. eitherway i love your write up, its 100% redpill truth, but dont even hope to change ppl or get them to understand. those that resonate with the message will find and implement it and ladies wont be able to resist them no matter how hard they try

2 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by ibkonekt(m): 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
mumumugu:

SEX IS NOT A TROPHY.......

tell that to those that lived in the olden days
Re: Stop Texting Women. by ibkonekt(m): 10:46pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
at least if na jambitos i can understand...wetin dey shock na wen i see some matured guys fooling themselves..even married men sometimes cheesy

the bluepill (ignorance) is strong. ignorance is bliss

2 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by uthlaw: 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2020
Ariza:
Kuku remove keypads or keyboard from your phone so you won't have to worry about "mistakingly texting a Girl"

Nonsense! Who your texts epp?
y u wan kill urself for d matter na but is saying the truth!

1 Like

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Degrezhaa: 11:03pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bitter truth nice one op
Re: Stop Texting Women. by youngsahito(m): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2020
Bar man, give this guy anything that he takes so therefore round the table for the sure guys here.

1 Like

Re: Stop Texting Women. by Vicboy1(m): 11:58pm On Jun 29, 2020
U are good
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Thesecret99:

My nigga cheesy

10 bottles for you there.
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Miliano00(m): 12:49am On Jun 30, 2020
You Be Man!

1 Like

Re: Stop Texting Women. by xxxXXXxxx: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op you know the drill.
Re: Stop Texting Women. by OneMillionBoys(m): 12:50am On Aug 01, 2020
Ximenez:

i saw one grown up man posting on a certain worwor lady's timeline with " Thanks dear for the acceptation of my friends request, I'm priviledge and proud to be listed in your facebook friends"
Gosh the kind anger wey boil me no be here

1 Like

Re: Stop Texting Women. by TerryMcGinis(m): 5:31am On Aug 01, 2020
[quote author=Thesecret99 post=91209543]I created this account to posts secrets that will help men in their journey to become their best selves. The secrets I post aren't moral or immoral they are just facts that work when applied and they are secrets I've tested and have yielded fruits.

The thing women value the most from men is attention. They value attention more than money because unlike attention they can get money for themselves if they work hard enough. But they can only get attention from men. Nice job. But op how do u get a gal in a serious rlshp witout texting pls?
Re: Stop Texting Women. by instinct57vm(m): 5:49am On Aug 01, 2020
Thesecret99:

Bros, leave all this plenty story and tell guys to take care of themselves and have money! have money! Just have money! I repeat takecare of yourself, look good and have money! Women and other things they desire will fall in place !

3 Likes

Re: Stop Texting Women. by AlexandertheGr8(m): 4:39pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thesecret99:

Looking back at the girls I have had sex with in the past, there has never been one that I texted .
Re: Stop Texting Women. by AlexandertheGr8(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2020
Thesecret99:

na see finish go make the tow tow tire d guy
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 12, 2020
Redpill people una Weldone,redpill online,vegetable offline mtchew
Re: Stop Texting Women. by SPOLO(m): 4:56pm On Aug 12, 2020
You are right.
I experienced this too.

The ones i text always do take me for granted but the ones i don't even show much concern on are the ones bombarding me with text messages....
Re: Stop Texting Women. by Westernlove: 1:29pm On Aug 16, 2020
Zzor:
Redpill people una Weldone,redpill online,vegetable offline mtchew

Fvcking Bitch.....

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Gee's Wife / My Fiancé Said I Should Open A Shop For Her / Could I Be Wrong To Dump My Boyfriend Of 4 Years For A Lieutenant In The Army?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.