Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,069 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

I Need A Therapist To Talk To - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I Need A Therapist To Talk To (596 Views)

Share Your Experience With A Therapist. / Read This Before Seeing a Therapist in Nigeria / Speech Therapist In Owerri Needed For My Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Realanonymous: 8:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Good evening NLders

Pls i need a therapist or any good listener to talk to, I'm currently overthinking and i need someone to hear me out on what has consumed my thought and probably help me relax my head...
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
sad

First you should accept yourself for who you are. I know some1 who could hardly even move his fingers due to paralysis. But very happy and open minded till he passed.

Nobody is perfect in this life, others life might seem perfect, but it's just what they show on the outside. If you worry too much, You will just keep seeing like the whole world is against you.
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Jung(m): 9:28pm On Jun 29, 2020
Realanonymous:
Good evening NLders

Pls i need a therapist or any good listener to talk to, I'm currently overthinking and i need someone to hear me out on what has consumed my thought and probably help me relax my head...

Iclh kgxktzjtx Send a WhatsApp message. I'm a clinical psychologist. I can help
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by GeneraVieve: 8:12am On May 12, 2022
Jung:

Iclh kgxktzjtx Send a WhatsApp message. I'm a clinical psychologist. I can help
Can I message you
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Jung(m): 8:33am On May 12, 2022
GeneraVieve:

Can I message you

Yes please. You can.

Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Nobody: 12:54pm On May 13, 2022
Realanonymous:
Good evening NLders

Please visit [url]amotohealth.com[/url]. We have kind and helpful therapists who are ready to care for you. We'll also offer follow up care to ensure that you are 100% okay!
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Nobody: 12:55pm On May 13, 2022
If you have any mental health concerns, please visit [url]amotohealth.com[/url]. We have a long list of wonderful caregivers who are ready to take care of you. Your mental health is valid and you deserve the best care
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by valuedrvn: 1:30pm On May 31, 2022
Please try out Temples Counsel & Mind Academy. https://templescounsel.com They have local counseling centers in Lagos Abuja, Port harcourt. and in SA and Accra. I reffered a HIV positive friend to them in 2018. As i dey talk, she happy pass me. She has been in therapy with their lead therapist for almost 3 years and keeps telling me about him. I had to go in myself. Please dont take my word. Just watch this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8dPyVwOyUdo
Re: I Need A Therapist To Talk To by Thewhizzkid1(m): 9:57pm On May 31, 2022
amotohealth:
If you have any mental health concerns, please visit [url]amotohealth.com[/url]. We have a long list of wonderful caregivers who are ready to take care of you. Your mental health is valid and you deserve the best care

Hello sir/ma. Just went through your site. It's nice. I have a proposal as regards a service I render which will be of benefit to your project.

Please can I have a number I can contact?

(1) (Reply)

How Did You Cure Your Sexually Transmitted Disease / Infection? / HIV/AIDS - What You Need To Know / Which Facemask Is The Best Effective Against COVID 19?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.