Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future (1158 Views)

Buying Me An Iphone 12 Doesn't Mean You Own Me, I don't even love you(photo) / The Fact That You Got A Lady Pregnant Does Not Mean You Should Marry Her! / "That She Removed Her Cloth Doesn't Mean She Wants Sex" - Feminist. Men React (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Mrshape: 10:08pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yes you heard me correct.
There is not guaranty
Keep your works legit, it might pay big, it might not. But may it pay big.
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Talentuex(m): 10:10pm On Jun 29, 2020
This is assuring, in the strangest of ways..

1 Like

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by falcon01: 10:25pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sad Truth but Ok! atleast I know I tried.

4 Likes

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
stop discouraging guys who are struggling legit.dis na one of the ways u go push guys to go the hushpoppi way.there is joy struggling legit and gaining the proceeds in the future.life is not all about snapping pics with gucci clothes and bags and tagging urself dubai based bigboy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by babyfaceafrica: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
Sad

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by mumumugu(m): 10:35pm On Jun 29, 2020
Should this be a good or bad news
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Freestainworld(m): 10:37pm On Jun 29, 2020
I will keep being legit, and I will make it big, there's power in spoken words .

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 10:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
See your head like puff- puff. This should not be coming from you. It shows u as a persimist.

Legit hard-work pays in the end. The hustling continues

2 Likes

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jun 29, 2020
See your face OP, be like you dey depressed oh. Nor worry he go better. Just cast away the negative thoughts and keep on striving and belieiving.

2 Likes

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Mrshape: 10:53pm On Jun 29, 2020
lefulefu:
stop discouraging guys who are struggling legit.dis na one of the ways u go push guys to go the hushpoppi way.there is joy struggling legit and gaining the proceeds in the future.life is not all about snapping pics with gucci clothes and bags and tagging urself dubai based bigboy cheesy
I never discourage guys going legit.
I am in support of legit hustle.
But it is good people are told the truth.

Who guaranty you that fraud will pay?
It might still not pay.

So why not go legit anyway it comes out you have done your best and God will do the rest
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Mrshape: 10:56pm On Jun 29, 2020
michaelpop50:
See your face OP, be like you dey depressed oh. Nor worry he go better. Just cast away the negative thoughts and keep on striving and belieiving.
I not depressed my brother my legit hustle is paying me and there is progress in my hustle.

But some of us way start together legit no day same progress today.

The bitter truth

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 10:57pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mrshape:

I never discourage guys going legit.
I am in support of legit hustle.
But it is good people are told the truth.

You guaranty you that fraud will pay?
It might still not pay.

So why not go legit anyway it comes out you have done your best and God will do the rest
its only in nigeria ppl engage in fraudulent acts and pastor and imam will be praying for the person and fellow nigerians will be hailing him.outside nigeria its expected before u become succesfull u work hard for it.Hushpoppi"s version of being successful in reality is not being successfull.he was just stealing other ppl"s money and using it to pose on instagram.today he"s being caught and all those his properties might get seized.is dat the path u encouraging other ppl to follow? abeg there is nothing better than having legit wealth.

1 Like

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mrshape:

I not depressed my brother my legit hustle is paying me and there is progress in my hustle.

But some of us way start together legit no day same progress today.

The bitter truth

Nor be everybody go make am. But that nor mean say you go come dey spread negative vibes for people here. Keep the negativity to yourself.

1 Like

Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jun 29, 2020
Mrshape:
Yes you heard me correct.
There is not guaranty
Keep your works legit, it might pay big, it might not. But may it pay big.
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by InfernoNig: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
Oga, na God dey do am for person. 2 seconds, everywhere go burst
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Mrshape: 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2020
Yes Na God get power
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Conductor261: 4:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Mrshape:
Yes Na God get power
Stop posting nonsense. Mind your own life. Succeed first.
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Nobody: 7:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Mrshape or what do you call yourself grin
1.we brought different destiny to this earth
2.what imply to you might not imply to me
Don't judge your way of living or struggling with others ok
Re: Just Because You Are Struggling Now Doesn't Mean You Will Make It In Future by Themainboy22: 7:26am On Jun 30, 2020
If you are struggling with the hope you may not may make it in future, have you imagined what will happen if you did not struggle at all?.

(1) (Reply)

Heart Broken Daddy: What I Discovered In My Daughter's Room Nearly Made Mad. / LMS deleted / Married Woman Sucked With A Man After Having Doggy Style Quicky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.