Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 PM

SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) - Literature (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) (4629 Views)

DEAD END By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Short Christian Story.) / DABIRA By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Thrilling & Suspenseful Christian Story) / My Fiance Is Holy ( A Christian Love Story By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 10:50am On Sep 19, 2020
As she cleaned her daughter, she prayed silently but couldn’t help but wonder when John would arrive.

Megan had just finished throwing the water she used away and was returning to her daughter’s side when John rushed in.

She watched in silence as he checked their daughter’s pulse and without much ado lifted the girl up his shoulders and hurried outside the house.

Megan rushed after him with her Clutch Purse in hand. She locked the door behind her and assisted him in positioning their daughter in the backseat of his vehicle. Husband and wife got in the car hurriedly and the vehicle was soon out on the road. It was with no little prayer they got to the Hospital they frequented as a Family.

John had already called their Family Consultant ahead so it was no surprise that Dr James was waiting at the entrance of the Emergency Ward with a gurney and two other ER nurses when they arrived.

The nurses assisted in getting Sapphire out of the car and in settling her on the gurney. The couple held hands as they watched their daughter being wheeled off by the nurses even as the Doctor promised that all was going to be well.

Dr James soon returned minutes later to inform them she was stable but they had to run some tests to find out was wrong. John hurried to make payments for the tests and as soon as he returned to the Reception and sat down beside his wife, she shifted towards him silently.

He looked up at her face and he guessing her silent plea to be held, reached out to her with his right hand and pulled her to him.

She laid her head on her husband’s chest quietly: Closing her eyes to savor the moment.

“How are you feeling?” He asked quietly.

She sighed with her eyes still closed. “Strangely tired.”

“We’ll be fine. Sapphire is fine.” He reassured as he rubbed her shoulder with his free hand.

Thirty minutes went by but neither had Dr James nor any of the nurses approached them.

Megan opened her eyes; “I don’t think i can sit here not knowing what’s going on.”

“Hmmm.” John murmured quietly.

“Can I go to the Hospital chapel?” She asked without turning to look at his face.

“Need to consult the Greatest Authority?” He asked softly.

“Something like that.” She replied.

“I would never stop you, he gave you to me.” She heard a smile in his voice so she slowly lifted her head off her husband’s chest and looked at him. He was grinning widely.

“What is it?” She asked.

“You look beautiful for a strangely tired woman.”

She blushed. She moved to ease out of his hold.

“Not so fast, beautiful.” Confused, she looked up at him but before she could ask him what he meant, he leaned in and brushed his lips against hers: so quick it could be missed by the people around them.
She smiled as he loosened his hold on her. “Go talk to Our Father.”

She nodded as she stood up.

“We’ll have our own talk here. Someone needs to be around when the Doctor comes for us. I will find you when he comes out.” He added tiredly.

“Thank you.” She replied before walking away.

1 Like

Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 4:26pm On Sep 19, 2020
------------------

Megan entered the Building noiselessly and looked around. She sighed in relief when she realized she was the only one inside the Chapel. Immediately she stepped in, she felt herself relaxed and wondered why.

The sanctuary was beautiful no doubt but there was something about the atmosphere.

It felt Divine.

For the next few minutes, she could talk to her Heavenly Father without any distraction. She could cry her heart out if need be.

Yes! She was very much in God’s Presence.

She looked around the building as it was the first time she would step foot in it. She had always known the hospital had a chapel but never had any reason to enter the building; until that moment.

She noted the fact that the Benches were arranged in three Columns, with the middle one directly opposite the Pulpit.

She moved towards the left and the middle column, and eventually found herself walking between the two columns. Silence prevailed in the building save for the sound of the heel of her flat sandals against the tiled floor. She walked towards the altar determinedly but stopped few rows away from it. She turned and slowly entered the third row of the middle column. As soon as she hit the bench, she felt tears roll uncontrollably down her face.

Staring at the altar in silence, she said; “Lord, I’m sorry but I’m scared.”

“I’m scared the doctor will say my girl is really sick.” She closed her eyes as if in pain.

“I’m afraid of what those test results will reveal.” She sobbed.

“Lord, I’m afraid because…” She let her voice fade out.

I’m listening, daughter. Why are you afraid?

“Lord, I’m sorry but I feel like this is happening because of what happened between my daughter and Jane.” She sniffed.

Megan, Sapphire is forgiven.

"I, even I, am he who blots out
your transgressions, for my own sake, and remembers your sins no more ..."

For I have forgiven her wickedness and I remember her sins no more."

“I’m sorry Lord. I shouldn’t allow fear in the first place.”

Yes. Remember "For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." Sound Mind is what I have given to you.

Peace is what I have given to you.

“Yes Lord, I need Peace. I have another precious gift of yours in my womb."

"Lord, I feel weak. I need your Strength.” She cried out.

My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.

She then committed all into God’s hands: asking him to take control of whatever would be happening.

Unbeknownst to the interceding mother, a young man walked into the Chapel using the door on the Right hand side of the building. He could easily pass off as a Medical Doctor since he had a White Coat draped over his T-Shirt.

He walked towards a Grand Piano that was settled at the front of the Right Column: which was the left hand side for anyone who stood on the altar and faced the pew.

A stool was positioned in front of the large instrument, so he eased himself gently onto the stool and struck a key on the musical instrument.

Megan had just rounded up her prayer when she heard the sound.

In surprise, she lifted up her head and saw him. She wondered how he had come in without her hearing his footsteps.

She gently relaxed. At least she had enjoyed the space she needed.

She sat for some seconds watching his every move. He obviously had difficulty deciding what to play. By his demeanor, He didn’t know someone was watching him. He probably thought he was alone in the building.

Megan was feeling better, so she cleaned her face with her handkerchief and stood up to go. Dr James should have gotten something to tell them by now.

“Simply Trusting Everyday;” the young man started as he played along.

Megan stopped.

“Trusting through a stormy way; even when my faith is small; Trusting Jesus that is all.”

She didn’t know when she hit the bench back.

The Story still continues...
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 3:26pm On Sep 20, 2020
“Trusting as the moments fly; Trusting as the days go by; trusting him whatever befall; Trusting Jesus that is all.”

Tears rolled down her face as she closed her eyes and listened as he sang through the four verses of the song.

After that, the man fell silent and just played the prelude. Seconds later, he suddenly stopped playing.

Megan opened her eyes to see he was now looking towards her direction. He had seen her. She sought for words to say but couldn't find any before he started playing the refrain again.

“Trusting as the moment fly,” he sang as his eyes encouraged her to sing along; “Trusting as the days go by; trusting him whatever befall; Trusting Jesus that is all.” She sang along in tears.

They sang the refrain one more time before they ended the song on a soft note.

“Thank you and God bless you.” Megan eventually said. At that moment, she felt like a river of peace had been unlocked within her.

The man smiled. “Amen.”

“Why did you come here?” She asked thoughtfully. “I mean what made you come here? You came at the perfect time.”

He chuckled at her look. “All the Glory is to God. I just felt the urge to spend my break time here. It has been a long time since I played the Piano.”

“Oh Wow.” Megan looked awed.

“You know what? I realized my fingers just played that song across the piano, so i just gave in. The truth is I couldn’t even control it.” He explained as he stood up and shoved his hands into his side pockets.

“That song is a message to me. Trust me when I say I am strengthened.” She said from where she sat.

“I’m grateful the Lord drew me here with a precious soul in mind.” He said walking towards her.

“I’m thankful the Lord is here with me.” Megan added smiling.

“Yeah! I need to go back to the Laboratory.” He said suddenly.

“Oh. I already concluded you were a Medical Doctor because of your white coat. Or do you just want to make a stop at the Lab? ” She asked.

The young man laughed. “My name is Chris. I’m a Lab Scientist.”

“I see. Don't let me be a bother. Take care of yourself.” She smiled as she waved him off.

“And you too.” He replied as he walked past her and out of the chapel.

“Thank you Lord.” Megan said and she stood up to leave when her phone chimed in her clutch purse.

She decided it could be a message from her husband so she hurriedly brought her cellphone out.

She was wrong. It was a message from an unknown number.

She sighed as she tapped on the message to view the complete text. She started reading.

“Hi. This is Dorothy, Jane’s mother.”

Megan paused.

Why would the woman contact her?

Had Jane told her parents what happened during Sapphire's visit?

She decided to sit back as the message was worth reading patiently. She continued;

“If I'm right, your daughter should be complaining of stomach pains, diarrhea and showing other symptoms by now.”

Megan frowned.

She read on; “Jane told me about what happened between her and Sapphire.” Okay, but what has that got to do with the stomach ache?

“My daughter had been having stomach issues and weeks ago we had to rush her to the hospital from her school. Aren’t you concerned that both girls are presently in a hospital?”

Megan felt blood drain from her face. Sapphire had mentioned something like that too. But how did Dorothy know Sapphire was presently in the hospital ?

She read the next line.

She blinked. That one line was enough to make her throw up.

“Jesus! Ha! No!” It couldn’t be. She had to read that line again.

No! Not her daughter.

“Megan, forget that one line for now. You need to finish reading this message.” She told herself.

She read on; “We wondered how Jane came about it and discovered that our Chauffeur, Seth had been having carnal knowledge of our daughter for sometime. Turned out he transferred it to my daughter and mine to yours. Infact Seth's family contacted us that he's dead." What?

"He didn't even know anything was wrong with him as the symptoms didn't show up early.”

No! It had to be a Lie.

Her head was throbbing heavily.

“I know you find this hard to believe but Sapphire has been infected. Please take care of her. We plan to fly Jane out for treatment as she showed symptoms really late and she is really deteriorating. Please contact us if you need any help.”

Megan dropped her phone on the floor in shock.

The woman had to have typed nonsense. Lies!

She bent down to pick up her phone and quickly grabbed her purse. Her eyes caught the piano at that moment as she remembered the moment she had spend talking with God and her encounter with Chris.

She shivered. She had to know what the doctors knew; not the lies Dorothy had sent her.

Yes! She had to know the truth. She would believe only the truth.

She stopped.

The truth? What if the truth was bitter?

Well, she just had to find out. She turned and walked briskly out of the Chapel.

Watch out for Sapphire X

--------
I love to hear from you, kindly drop your comments and remember to Subscribe to the Blog.

God bless.

Source:
https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/09/15/sapphire-ix/
---------

Cc: lolaspen, TemidayoRiches, Peculiar2020, ScientistGood01, Clemency24, TripleOne, Honymix, Geniusepoxy, glo03, Aymee, Adekemi01, fumsin, TheEdenPlace20, Eunice112, Faithfulwrites2, Ruthina1, Beccawumi, Debbyboboye, trophygracie, Fayodamilola, omeizadeborah, ShalomA, Oluwamarytalabi, nueltosin1, treasuretaiwo, Botapreneur, ASHSALT, Olajhidey22, PRE4, Zara20, Missmossy

Story Source: www.peculiarinspiro.com
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 10:29pm On Sep 21, 2020
SAPPHIRE X

Chris walked back to his office in high spirit, whistling as he went. He couldn’t help but think back to the woman he had met at the Chapel and said few words of prayer for her.

He walked into the Laboratory as the Head of the Department was preparing to go out with a paper in hand. “Chris, you came at the right time. Kindly get this result to Dr James. He has been on lookout for it.”

“Alright Sir.” Chris collected the paper and turned back.

Few minutes later, he was knocking on the door to Dr James' office. The man himself opened the door as he was also about to step out.

“Good Evening Sir, I have a result from our HOD.” Chris said handing the paper over.

“Thank you.” Dr James collected it and immediately opened it.

Chris couldn’t help but stretch his neck in a bid to see the conclusions on the paper. He wondered what the test could be about, that His Boss had monitored it personally.

His eyes widened as he caught the name 'Megan' as the mother’s name of the patient and wondered if the woman he had just recently met hadn’t told him her name was Megan.

“This isn’t good.” Dr James said jolting Chris back. The young man's eyes darted quickly to the HOD's conclusion.

“Oh No!” he said even as the older man closed the result and looked outside the door thoughtfully.

“I need to see the parents.” Chris muttered under his breath.

Dr James walked past him and out of the office even as Chris turned and followed him at a distance. It couldn't hurt to confirm if his suspicion was right.

He watched as the Doctor called a man sitting at the reception.

“I don’t see the woman.” he breathed in relief as the doctor and the man returned to the doctor's office.

Gratefully, he turned to go back to the Laboratory. He had passed the doctor's office and was about turning into another hallway when his eyes caught Megan walking in hurry towards the office.

He stopped. "That's the woman."

He watched as she opened the door and entered.

“Oh God!” he whispered as he prayed the couple would handle the news well.

With a mental note to pray for the family, he rounded the corner and walked away.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 10:30pm On Sep 21, 2020
----------------------

Megan stood behind her husband in silence as they watched the doctor write a report in their daughter's Case note.

She could have caught her husband before the doctor went for him but she had needed a visit to the restroom.

She desperately wanted to show him the text message; to scream at the doctor to say whatever it was he was writing down but it was like her tongue was tied.

Dr James finished writing and closed the Case Note. “Mrs Anderson, please have your seat.”

“No. I prefer to stand.” She said with a forced smile on her face.

“Okay.” The doctor said as John looked up at her in concern.

“The thing is... ” The doctor was obviously careful with his choice of words.

"Please say whatever it is." She wanted to scream out. Dorothy must have lied.

“We conducted some tests on your daughter and the result is quite shocking.” The older man said and started tapping his pen on the case note nervously.

“Please doctor, what are you driving at?” John asked as Megan waited in silence.

“The truth is Sapphire..." the doctor kept quiet again, his eyes darting from husband to wife.

Megan couldn’t keep shut anymore; “...tested positive for Chlamydia.” She completed.

Both the Doctor and her husband
looked at her in shock.

"Positive for what?" John blurted out looking at his wife in horror.

“How did you know?” Dr James asked with jaw dropped.

John looked at the doctor in confusion; "What's going on?"

The look of shock on the Doctor's face was enough answer for Megan. “So Dorothy was right.”

Her head was pounding; Images were becoming fuzzy; the room was spinning all around her; and in seconds her feet gave way and she was down on the ground.

As she fought to stay awake, she heard the doctor and her husband scramble towards her. As the light faded and a tear slipped out of her eye, she whispered; “God, this is too much to bear.”

All that remained after that was darkness.

---------

Few seconds later with the sun shining brightly at the horizon, Megan walked down a pathway passaged with beautiful flowers.

She wondered what had happened and how she had gotten there.

She remembered being in Dr James' office with the doctor and her husband.

She remembered the fuzzy images, the spinning room and the darkness. But where was she?

Deciding to find out, she walked on until she came to a large clearing. There at the center of the Clearing was a building. Excitement bubbled through her: she wasn't there alone.

She took a step towards the building but stopped.

She looked at the building again. It looked like a Chapel and it felt strangely familiar.

She frowned thoughtfully. Where had she seen a Chapel like this before?

She blinked. The Hospital's Chapel? Yes, that was it. It looked exactly like the hospital's chapel but there was still something unique about the structure.

She took a curious step towards the Chapel and as if on cue, Soft music began to play from the building. She felt herself being drawn to it, so she just kept going.

The doors were closed but as soon as she was two feet from it, it opened of its own accord.

"Wonderful." She said as she stepped in. The door closed softly behind her.

She gawked in awe as she looked around the Chapel. Once again she told herself the place looked exactly like the Hospital's Chapel but here within the wall was a greater Glory and Power.

The music still played on, so she closed her eyes and tried to feel its melody around her.

"I have been waiting for you." A voice called from the front of the Chapel.

She was startled by the Authority and yet the Love in the Voice that she opened her eyes and looked towards that direction. Sitting in the third row of the middle column was a man.

Megan swallowed. That was exactly where she had sat in the hospital's chapel.

"Come." He said without turning to look at her.

Swiftly, her feet responded and she found herself walking towards the row. She couldn't wait to see who he was.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:59am On Sep 22, 2020
Soon she was standing beside the row. She waited in silence.

Few seconds passed before he finally turned to look at her with a wide smile on his face. In response, Love swelled in her heart. It felt supernatural.

"I know you." She whispered.

"I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine." He said with a smile.

"John 10:14." Megan added being encouraged by his smile.

"Yes. My children know me. When a Believer leaves the world and come to the place I have prepared for all of mine; the moment he sees me, he doesn't need an angel to tell him 'This is your Lord.' Why?" He stopped for some seconds. "He knows me; his heart knows me; and he has fellowshipped with me." She nodded in understanding.

"Daughter, sit." He patted the space beside him and Megan moved from the spot where she had stood for minutes and sat quietly beside him.

“Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward." He started as soon as she was seated. "Let's talk about Sapphire. How is she?"

Megan looked down and bite her lower lip awkwardly; "Lord, you know all things."

She heard him chuckle softly beside her; "Yes. But to you, how is she doing?"

She looked up to meet his eyes and saw one thing: Love. She was encouraged to speak; "As of now, all I know is she is infected. I don't know if it's going to be worse like Dorothy said. It's... " Her eyes was glistered with tears and she was struggling to keep her composure.

“Daughter, whose words are you to listen to?"

"Your word, Lord." She replied letting the tears slid down her face.

"Good. I have three questions for you." He said and she immediately nodded in anticipation.

"Do I love you?" He asked and watched as a look of surprise crossed her face.

She sat up straight. "Yes Lord, I have never for once doubted your love." The words were said with so much confidence that he smiled.

"Do I love Sapphire?" He asked without Megan failing to notice that his voice had tuned down a bit.

She nodded affirmatively with a big smile on her face; "Yes, with no shadow of doubt. "

"Now daughter," his face was now serious but the Love was still there in his eyes; "Can you trust me with Sapphire?"

Megan smiled nervously; "Sapphire has always been yours Lord." She paused and smiled broadly as beautiful recollections flooded her mind. "You gave her to us; you have kept and showed her your love right from her infanthood; you gave Sapphire an amazing knowledge of you. Lord, I have already trusted Sapphire to you. She is all yours as long as she lives and also eternally to dwell with you in heaven."

He smiled. "Yes I know." His face became serious once again. "Megan, can you trust her with me; to be with me a whole lot earlier than none of you ever thought or imagined?"

She looked at him in silence but she was clearly confused. He watched as she processed his question in her mind again.

Her eyes widened with understanding; "Lord..." That was all she could say before she started weeping profusely.

As she wept beside him, he put out his hand and patted her shoulders in a bid to comfort her.

She whimpered as she began to speak again; "Lord, you know the end from the beginning yet you have the power to heal her. Lord, I want that she be healed. I really do." She sniffled. "But Lord let your will be done. You know all things Lord. Let thy will be done." Even as she spoke she couldn't stop weeping.

He didn't stop patting her shoulders. "My Perfect Will Megan, is that Sapphire comes home. Let me remind you of the prayer I prayed at Gethsemane: 'Oh my Father, if it be possible, let this cup pass from me: nevertheless not as I will, but as thou wilt.' And God's will was that mankind be saved and without shedding of blood there will be no remission of sin."

"Everything that happens according to the Father's will is never a mistake. If anything happens to any of my sheep and it looks to you sons of men like a tragedy, it is not. The devil didn't succeed because nothing happens to my children without my permission."

“My ways are not your ways and my thoughts are not your thoughts.”

"I love you, John and Sapphire and I have your best interests at heart. I am interested in you enjoying all the benefits of being my sheep here on earth but I am much more interested in your getting to Heaven."

"I love my children so much that if calling any of them home early will save his soul from eternal perdition, I will not hesitate to do so. Megan, my will is that Sapphire comes home."

Megan understood so perfectly.

She sighed and even though it wasn't easy for her, she said; "Lord, thy will alone be done."

He smiled and nodded in approval before saying again; "Megan, note my next words very carefully." He paused for some seconds and continued when he saw he had her attention; "Have you ever heard of people who lived a short but impactful life? Sapphire will be one."

“Already she has impacted lives but there are more to be impacted.”

Megan was clearly surprised; "But, how Lord?"

He smiled; “Have you seen people whose translation caused souls to turn to the truth?"

Megan nodded.

“They in death won more souls for me than in living?"

"Yes." She answered quietly.

"Sapphire will be one." She now looked at him in awe.

"Megan, I will give you a sign. It will start with Jane and her parents, and then it will spread like wildfire. There are souls that will come to the truth by her translation."

"Jane?" She asked surprised.

"Yes, I want that all men be saved and come to the knowledge of truth."

"Yes." Megan said in agreement.

“I have an assignment for you. From this day, begin to make preparations to work on a biography for her; and one that you will write by yourself."

Megan had a look of horror on her face; "Lord, I am not a writer. I don't even have the natural ability."

He shook his head at her words; "You speak like Moses did years ago. I will help you daughter, because that biography will be published. I will breathe life into it and through those words men will be saved."

That settled, Megan was thinking about finances again.

He looked unhappy with her and with a firm voice he said; "O ye of little Faith. I will sponsor it my own way. This is the Father's business."

She nodded in submission.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:02pm On Sep 22, 2020
His face was now lit up with joy; "Peace I leave with you, my peace I give unto you: not as the world giveth, give I unto you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid."

“My daughter I am with you. No matter what people say, I am with you. You must tell all these to my son: John. You are one; so in telling you I have told you both.”

“Lord, letting a beloved go; letting a child go; it's not easy." Her eyes were once more stricken with tears.

He pulled her in for a Fatherly Embrace; "You have my comfort. For this loss, you will not only have double but triple blessings, even much more." Peace flowed like in like River across her heart taking with it her fears.

He released her, gave her a final pat on the shoulder and stood up. "Megan, my grace is sufficient for thee.”

She laid her right hand on her chest; "Amen. Lord, I receive.”

"You need to go back now. Don't forget any part of all I told you."

He gave her a hand and she stood up. "I won't Lord. I won't."

Then he smiled at her: A smile that held Love, Reassurance and with it a promise.

“Now go." He said and in response she walked out to the space between the columns.

She took few strides towards the door; stopped; looked back again: there he was, giving her a convincing smile that he would always be there for her, for John and for their daughter.

“My daughter Remember, I am with you." She heard audibly in her ears. She nodded and turned towards the door.

As she neared it, the door opened on its own accord again and she stepped out. It closed gently behind her.

As she walked down the path she had come, she sang softly; "Trusting as the moments fly; trusting as the days go by..."

Still singing, she walked towards a new dawn.

-------

John stood up from the chair that was positioned beside his daughter's bed and sighed in frustration. He walked towards the window blinds as he sent a silence prayer to God for help and divine intervention.

The machines connected to Sapphire had not stopped giving signs that the heart of the patient on the hospital bed was still beating normally. All her vitals were very much stable. She had been placed in a private ward on John's request.

His wife was still out in the next room. The doctor had said she was fine: her body needed rest as she had been stressed due to her state. He had been reassured she would wake up in a better state.

John was doing everything he could to encourage himself and not forget that God was in control. He knew no matter what may have happened or will happen one thing was constant: God would glorify himself. If asked how, He didn't know.

He had placed a call to their Pastor, and the Minister had promised to pray along and also check in at the hospital in the morning.

One thing was certain. He and his wife had each other, they had the members of their Church Family who he knew wouldn't relent in prayers, above all they had God: All would be well.

A knock at the door brought him back to the present so he was at attention by the time it opened and a nurse entered.

He looked at her questionably when he noticed she was smiling; "Sir, your wife is awake." He grinned widely at her words

"Thank you Jesus." He said as he walked past the nurse swiftly into the hallway. His wife's room was just two rooms away, so all he had to do was make a short walk.

The door was opened, so he walked in without drawing attention. Dr James was asking Megan some questions, while a nurse was helping her clean her face with a towel. It was then he noticed her face: She had been crying.

“Is she alright?" Three pair of eyes turned to look at him including Megan's.

"We didn't hear you come in." The wide-eyed nurse said.

"Yes, Mr Anderson. Your wife can be out of her bed tomorrow morning. No matter what happens, she is to stay in bed till then." The Doctor explained.

John moved towards the doctor; "As long as I'm here, she will. Thank you very much Doctor."

The Doctor gave him a slight pat on the shoulder; "You are welcome. I need to discuss with you so you both will have an understanding of what we are dealing with as regards your daughter."

At that point, Megan started weeping. John moved towards his wife who was still lying on the bed; "Please calm down."

The doctor felt sorry for them that he sighed; “It's going to be alright. I have to go home now but when I resume tomorrow morning, we will be having a discussion. We'll be talking in detail about her treatment. We have put that on hold till she's awake. I don't know why she is still unconscious but she is fine in there. I believe by tomorrow morning she will come around."

"Alright Sir." John said gratefully.

"I will be taking my leave now. Stay strong, Mrs Anderson. God is in control." Megan nodded in reply as he bade the couple 'Good night' and he stepped out.

"Well-done, its being a long evening." John heard the doctor say to his staff just before he closed the door behind him.

As soon as they were alone, John pulled a chair close to his wife's bed and sat down. He took her left hand in his hands; "Sweetheart, You scared me."

She blinked; "I'm sorry. I was just shocked."

"It's alright." He brought her hand close to his mouth and kissed it; “Sapphire needs us now than ever before. I can't cope if you fall sick on me."

"Yes, she needs us." She replied somberly.

He must have heard the urgency in her voice because he immediately called; "Megan..."

She cut him off; "Sweetheart, we need to talk; Like really talk."

He frowned: one that told her he didn't like the fact she was changing the topic. "You are right. Plus you haven't told me how you knew about the infection."

"Oh that? You got my phone?"

“Yes." Not letting go of her hand, he used his right hand to bring it out of his pocket.

"Check the last message. It was sent by Jane's mother."

John looked really dumbfounded as he unlocked the phone. "Wait a minute. Don't tell me Jane infected Sapphire." He now looked dazed and angry.

Megan nodded.

“Oh God.” He groaned as he searched for the message, found it and he read. Absentmindedly, he let go of his wife's hand.

Megan waited in silence to watch his reaction.

At first, there was a look of horror on his face; then fear.

Astonished, He looked at his wife; "This was what you dealt with on your own?”

She smiled weakly; "I didn't get to show you.”

“Lord have mercy." He said as he bowed down with his head on her bed.

"John, there is more." The tone of her words had him lifting up his head.

"I had a revelation. It was so real." That had him sitting up.

"Sweetheart, I need to sit up." She said as he stood up to give her a hand. He used the two pillows on the bed to support her back in a bid to make her more convenient.

"Thanks dear." She said.

He pulled his chair closer and sat down. "You have my attention."

Megan smiled; “John, I saw the Lord. I saw Christ..." She started and she didn't stop until she had told him everything: leaving nothing out.

John did not interrupt her. He just listened though his face showed his emotions.

“This is too much for me to take." His eyes glistened with tears.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:14pm On Sep 22, 2020
"He gave us promises Sweetheart." Megan said putting her left hand on her husband's shoulder and rubbing it slightly.

“So we just wait for her to pass?" He asked gravely.

“No.” She said firmly.

"We continue her treatment because there is work to be done. God knows what he is doing." She explained.

"You mean the biography?"

"Yes."

“Are we going to tell her?"

The tears were back now as she shook her head; "I don't know. John, I don't know."

He nodded and silence prevailed for some seconds as he watched his wife's face.

“How did I get blessed with a woman so strong ?" He asked with a thin smile.

Holding her husband's hand, she smiled through her tears and asked; "And how did I get blessed with an amazing husband and a girl who loves the Lord?"

He grinned at her without answering.

She continued; "Sweetheart, God is not leaving us in the dark in this matter. Things could have happened his way without us seeing it coming. He is an Unquestionable God. He doesn't need anyone's permission before he does things."

"But God told us." John completed with a nod.

"He told us and sweetheart, that means a whole lot to me." She said with a large smile through her tears.

He stood up and sat down beside her on the bed. "Come here, beautiful." He called as he pulled her into his embrace.

"It's going to be alright." He said, though more to himself than to his wife.

They prayed together and before they slept John told his wife he would wake up at intervals to check on their daughter.

Even if the size of the hospital bed was nothing compared to their bed at home, husband and wife slept holding each other.

They slept trusting that God had their best interest at heart.

Watch out for Sapphire XI

----------

Dear Readers, I write to inform you that this Series still has about 5 more episodes before it will be brought to a conclusion but starting from the 11th Episode the story will be made available ONLY on the blog.

Yes!

I'm sure you want to read this Series to the end so please visit the blog and subscribe so you will be notified when there is an update.

Another thing is that the Free PDF Version of "Sapphire" will be available after all the episodes has been posted on the blog. It will however be sent to the Emails of the Blog Subscribers ONLY. If you want to have your own copy, kindly visit the blog and subscribe to the blog.

Thank you.

--------

Were you blessed by this episode in any way?

Are there lessons you want to share?

Please drop your thoughts in the Comment Section because I will be waiting to read your words.

Remember to share the link to this Episode with your friends and family.

God bless you.

Source: https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/09/19/sapphire-x/
---------

Cc: lolaspen, TemidayoRiches, Peculiar2020, ScientistGood01, Clemency24, TripleOne, Honymix, Geniusepoxy, glo03, Aymee, Adekemi01, fumsin, TheEdenPlace20, Eunice112, Faithfulwrites2, Ruthina1, Beccawumi, Debbyboboye, trophygracie, Fayodamilola, omeizadeborah, ShalomA, Oluwamarytalabi, nueltosin1, treasuretaiwo, Botapreneur, ASHSALT, Olajhidey22, PRE4, Zara20, Missmossy

Story Source: www.peculiarinspiro.com
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 12:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
*SAPPHIRE IX*

Welcome to the month of October. I wish you the very best life in this month in Jesus name.

The Eleventh Episode of 'Sapphire' has been published on the blog.

As I said when the tenth episode was posted that the 11th to 15th Episode will be posted only on the blog so kindly click the link below to read *Sapphire IX*

Link :

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/01/sapphire-xi/

Please drop your comments for me henn. That's the best thing you can do to make me know I have people with me. Thanks in advance.

Happy 60th Independence Day to all Nigerians.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 5:30pm On Oct 09, 2020
Sapphire XII

Good Afternoon and how has been your day?

Good news! The 12th Episode of Sapphire has been published on the blog. �

I apologise for the delay in posting this episode, please forgive me.

Kindly drop your comments and share with your friends.

Read, Learn, relearn and be blessed. �

Click link below to read SAPPHIRE XII ��

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/09/sapphire-xii/
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 10:32am On Oct 16, 2020
SAPPHIRE XIII

To every thing there is a season, and a time to every purpose under the heaven:

A time to be born, and a time to die; a time to plant, and a time to pluck up that which is planted;

A time to weep, and a time to laugh; a time to mourn, and a time to dance;

Truth be told this part of 'Sapphire' hold with it moment of tears. ��

As you read, open up your heart to what the Spirit has to say to you.

Click link below or link in my bio to read SAPPHIRE XIII�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/16/sapphire-xiii/

Good Morning Fam.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 5:02pm On Oct 18, 2020
SAPPHIRE XIV

Sunset at Midday we pray won't be our portion.

But "Blessed are they that mourn: for they shall be comforted." God sure keeps his word.

If you don't know yet, know that Sapphire has gone home: She has gone to be with the Lord. �

What next?

Click link below or link in my bio to read the second to the last part of the Sapphire Series: Sapphire XIV�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/18/sapphire-xiv/

Happy Sunday Fam.�
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:35pm On Oct 19, 2020
SAPPHIRE XV (Final Part)

...Weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning.

Yes! It's a season of Joy for myself and the lovers of 'Sapphire' as we come to the end of the Sapphire Series. ��

And Oh my God, it's also a season of Joy for the Characters of 'Sapphire'.

You wanna know what's up?

Click link below to read 'Sapphire XV'�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/19/sapphire-xv/

Those of you who were waiting for the story to be completed, you can go and start reading yours now oo. �

In all your reading, remember to drop your comments on the blog. �

Good Afternoon and God bless you all.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:37pm On Oct 19, 2020
Sapphire is Completed on the blog. Glory be to God...

Were you blessed by the story in anyway?

Let us here you.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by Zara20(f): 1:49am On Oct 26, 2020
i am nore dan blessed tru dis series....more grace dear

1 Like

Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 8:10pm On Oct 28, 2020
SHORT STORY ALERT

Good evening Beloved and How was your day?

I have something for you this evening but before that I have something else to share with you.

It was around June/July 2018 when I had a not so pleasant experience because I let the wrong person in.

Trust me. It was a nasty one which my roommates and friends then would never forget.

It took God's intervention. That period was the first and the last time of my life I had something like an open Vision. God just had to step in.

I have for you this evening a short story that can be likened to what I experienced then. The story is not authored by me and I didn't even remember my own experience until some minutes before publishing this story.

This is a story that Fathers, Mothers and Children alike should read because I tell you when mine happened it was worse than what this story reflects, that my parents and Pastors were involved in full force. It took God's wisdom.

...May our sons flourish in their youth like well-nurtured plants. May our daughters be like graceful pillars carved to adore a palace.

Click the link below to read "Like Graceful Pillars" written by Ife Grace Dada.

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/28/like-graceful-pillars/

Stay Blessed.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 7:05pm On Oct 29, 2020
I WANT HIM BY FORCE.

You are a sister. For three consecutive weeks in September, you led the praise and worship in church.

Yes you can sing. Everybody knows that. You have such sonorous voice that leaves the congregation charged.

During the rehearsal on the first wednesday in October, the choir director chose two other members of the praise team to lead the praise and worship session for a special youth conference due the following week.

Usually, it wouldn’t have bothered you, since the beginning of the year, you’ve led at least a session of the worship in all the special programs in church. You understand that others should be given the opportunity to minister.

Well, this particular one got to you. You wanted to lead the praise team so bad. The moment the Choir director picked those two members of the choir, you became frustrated.

No way! You had to lead the praise team for this conference! Even if they decide not to give you another opportunity, you were fine as long as you got this one.

--------

Why do 'you' want to lead the team at this Conference so bad?

This Short Story doesn't end here.

Click link below to read the Complete Story.

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/10/29/i-want-him-by-force/

Good evening Fam.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:49am On Nov 02, 2020
SHORT STORY ALERT

My name is Sharon and I put it to you today that my mother is not a mother!

Yes! She is not a mother. And as a matter of fact, she never wanted me in the first place.

I can’t recollect the number of times she told me I was bad luck.

----

You need to just read this Story.

Click link below to read.

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2020/11/02/my-mother-is-not-a-mother/
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 8:12pm On Jan 10, 2021
MY TRUE PRIEST (A Christian Love Story)

Esther Azikwe made a 'simple mistake'; an action many take with levity hand today.

This almost cost her the happy and lively home she and her husband desired.

This is a story both singles and Married should read.

Those that read the article sent in earlier have definitely been watching for this post.

If you love inspiring love stories like I do, Click the link below to read "My True Priest."

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/01/10/my-true-priest/

Remember to leave me a comment on the blog.

Good evening Fam.
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
*FRESH FIRE IN MY BONES*

Good Afternoon Fam �

Episode 1 is on the blog.�

Tell your friends! A hot reviving story series has commenced.�

Please Note: Due to my schedule, most of the Episodes of this series will be scheduled so you might want to subscribe to the blog so you will get a mail as soon as the blog is updated.

Remember to drop your comments on the blog.� Sit back and Enjoy the first Episode.�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/20/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-1/
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:26pm On Mar 30, 2021
Episode 2 is out my people. �

Things have gotten Intense.

Or what do you think of family members terrorising their own sibling?

Anyways let me tell you this: No matter the threat of the enemies, don't panic. The Lion of the Tribe of Judah walks with you!

Please click the link below and be blessed.�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/21/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-2/

Happy Sunday Family.��
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
FRESH FIRE IN MY BONES (Episode 3)

"...I have been preaching for 15years now, and no one has been saved except you, who got saved just 3 months ago. And with the fact that you are the son of Baba Aro, the man behind the veil of darkness and satanic practices in this land, I know God has an assignment for you. I see the end of my road."

----

What could have happened to make Br Elijah make such a statement?

What eventually befell this beloved brother?

How is Dami coping with his ever terrorising family members?

Click link below to read Fresh Fire in my bones (Episode 3) ��

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/23/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-3/

```Be strong O Soldiers of the Cross! Whether in threat of death or life, brace up your sword and stand against evil and unrighteousness in the land!```
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2021
Good morning Sir/Ma. Is anyone awake?☺️

Well, the 4th Episode is on the blog.�

It's no news that Damilola's friend and partner has been executed by his Father.�

There is just a lot to be revealed in this Episode.

Dami has being locked up in Preparation for the Ritual.

The Church has not been left out of this whole incident.�‍♀️

Brother Tayo was gruesomely murdered while doing his morning cry. Sister Sonia was raped and killed on her way back from church and Elder Silas was kidnapped and killed, even after ransom was paid.�

Is the Church going to fold her hands and do nothing?�‍♀️

How will Dami escape his Wicked Father?

----

"O God, work on him to fulfil your purpose. Holy Ghost, cook him up with your fire. Empower him. Empower him. Empower him!"

"Let us pray that God will create a wall of fire around him and protect him from every demonic influence of his father. That God would make him whom he want him to be. Shall we pray!"

You don't understand?�
-----

Click link below to read Fresh Fire in my Bones (Episode 4)�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/24/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-4/

God bless you as you read.�
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
```When there are people to pray, there is a God to answer.```

Fresh Fire in my bones (Episode 5) is on the blog.

Click link below to read.�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/25/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-5/

Good evening Family.�
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 11:29pm On Mar 30, 2021
*FRESH FIRE IN MY BONES Episode (6&7)*

Good Afternoon Family.

I apologise for the delay in posting Episode 6.�

To make up for that I have made two episodes available to you today. It has been published on the blog since dawn so some people might have read it already. (That's the essence of subscribing to the blog.)�

Click links below to read Episode 6&7.�

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/28/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-6/

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/03/28/fresh-fire-in-my-bones-episode-7/

Happy Sunday.��
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:43pm On Apr 06, 2021
CHOICES

Written by: Ife Grace Dada

The interview was for 8am. But by 5:30 a.m, I was dressed and out of the house. This would be the third interview I’d be attending in a week and I was hoping that one of them would at least click.  At 33, what I wanted so badly was to move into my own rented apartment and settle down with my sweetheart, Ruth.

Two years ago, I started a business with a friend who disappeared to Togo with our profit. Trusting him with the funds of the business was a terrible mistake. He was the Sunday school supervisor for my branch and I’d been blessed by his teachings. I never expected he would do something like that. That experience shook me and Dad suggested I go for my masters. He believed with the Masters degree, I’d find a good job.

When the keke napep stopped in front of the venue for the interview, my heart fainted when I saw people hanging around the building, holding either a brown envelope or a clear bag. I found a spot by the wall and leaned on it, fighting despair and unbelief.

A woman beside me was narrating how she had travelled to the UK for Masters and after the course, she had tried to stay back but had been chased back home. Since she arrived a year ago, she had been scouting for a job. If she had used the school fees to start a business, maybe by now, she would have become a millionaire.

A man with bushy beards jumped down from a bike and stared at us. He was also holding a brown envelope. The only difference was that his was old and tattered and you could see stained sheets of white paper sticking out of the envelope.

He hissed. ‘God punish Nigeria. How many positions are they offering us that they called us out here?  Nigerians are mad.’

‘The thing tire me o.’ a short pot-bellied man with bulgy eyes responded. ‘I just feel like tearing this certificate and jumping off the bridge.’

‘I have a friend who works there. She said the pay is between 40 and 50 thousand naira.’ The lady with a masters from the UK added.

‘Can you imagine. How can a Nigerian graduate living in Lagos be earning that stupid amount. And some senators are sitting somewhere eating our money.’

The discussion rolled on until the security guard opened the gate and asked us to come in. A man in dark suit came out of the office to address us. He introduced himself as the head of the HR department and divided us into batches. The reception was small to accommodate all of us. Some of us had to wait outside until we got called in.

It wasn’t until 2p.m that my turn came and by the time I was done, I was satisfied I had answered all the questions correctly.

The following week, I received mails from two of the companies. I had been rejected.

Days ran into weeks and still I didn’t hear from the others. Despair weighed me down and I just couldn’t fight it off. Mum tried to force me to eat but my taste buds had lost its usefulness. Depression was right at the door.

One Saturday morning, Ruth came to see me. My parents were out of town for a wedding ceremony and I was alone in the living room reading some scriptures in preparation for Sunday school the following day. When the words weren’t making any sense to me, I closed it and pushed my bible aside wondering what benefit serving God was. Most of my Sunday school students were gainfully employed. Young boys with nice rides. Beautiful single ladies pursuing different careers. Why was my case different?

‘Guess what? I got a job for you.’ Ruth announced as she entered the living room.

I sat up quickly and stared at my fiancée. She was grinning and rolling her eyes playfully at me.

‘Ruth, that joke is expensive. I don’t need that right now.’

‘I’m very serious. My boss connected me with his friend who is the MD of a consulting firm.  They are looking for a sales executive. I went to see him at his office and he said you don’t need an interview. You can start next week.’

I jumped to my feet and pulled her into a tight hug.  ‘Thank you so much.”

She laughed. ‘You won’t even ask how much the pay is.’

‘I don’t care right now. I just need a job. When do I start?’

‘Easy man. Relax.. You’ll be earning 70,000 naira monthly.’

I jogged round the sitting room and began to sing at the top of my voice.

Halleluyah eh, halleluyah  o

Halleluyah eh, It’s the sound of victory

Halleluyah eh, Halleluyah o

Let the sound of rejoicing fill this house.’

‘Wait! You are getting that job on one condition.’

I stopped, waiting impatiently for more explanation. Nothing was going to stop me from getting this job.

(Excerpt from the story "Choices".)

-------

Beloved, Will you make your fig leaves yourselves or settle for God’s coat of skin?�

Click link below to continue reading "Choices."��

https://peculiarinspiro.com/2021/04/06/choices-a-short-story/

Good Afternoon Beloved.�
Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 1:36pm On Mar 15, 2022
SAPPHIRE E-BOOK FREE DOWNLOAD

There is a prayer we pray that Good news will not be far from our mouth.��

This girl comes bearing news this afternoon. I have a gift for you.��

I have compiled the blog series "Sapphire" into a book and the pdf version is now available for free.��

Please let's get this book out to the world. Be a blessing to someone by letting them know about 'Sapphire'. Share this life-changing intriguing story on every platform and group and let it reach teenagers, fathers, and mothers alike.

If you have been blessed by this blog series, you will know that people need to hear about it and read it.

Click link below for details on how to get the book.��

https://peculiar-inspiro.com/2022/03/15/sapphire-e-book-free-download/

Love you fam!�

1 Like

Re: SAPPHIRE By Mercy Oluwafunmito Adebisi (A Christian Story You Need To Read.) by PeculiarInspiro(f): 2:37pm On Jun 01, 2022
DIARY OF A NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOGGER

With a deadline drawing closer and her having trouble coming up with her next blog post, it is a 'Miracle' when Rachael Akintola receives a mail from a lady who has a story to tell.

However, she is not ready for what she is about to read.
Ise-Oluwa has a story to share with the world. The story of how one midnight, her choice and action could have led to the death of a 300-level student of her institution.

Will recollection of this incident bring her unlimited joy or untold sorrow?
Daniel has made a very tough but sad decision when 'Grace' comes knocking giving him another chance.

What will be his response to this opportunity?

*"DIARY OF A NIGERIAN CHRISTIAN BLOGGER"* is a story of faith, obedience, and absolute trust in God.

I believe you will get a message from God with which you can run through this month.

Click the link below to enter Rachael and Ise-Oluwa's world��

https://peculiar-inspiro.com/2022/06/01/nigerian-christian-bloggers/

HAPPY NEW MONTH FAM.��

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Story! Story! Story! Once Upon A Time, Time Time: / Life Of A Shy Ghetto Boy / In Her Loving Memory

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 175
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.