Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,574 members, 7,823,495 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush (59498 Views)

BBNAIJA: Dotun, Sheggz, Adekunle Use Fellow Housemates As Weight Lift (video) / Bbnaija: Ozo Chills With Diane, Whiles Nengi Still Remains In The BBNAIJA / BBNaija: Nelson Had Sex With Diane In The House? (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Twenty47(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
Ebuka's name and BBNaija are like 5 and 6

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Renegade23: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
This bbn no dey finish,....make una chop money dey go
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by stanisbaratheon: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
Nasty little girl, because you have the finest breast in Nigeria, body dey catch you.

Finest wetin??

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by meobizy(f): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
So? She said it while in the house. Abeg, all these their scripted responses, sef. The reunion don tire me since. I long removed it from my PVR schedule.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by siverspooon(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Mawuli is a ghanian based actor based in Lagos
Ebuka can throw a bomb and still ask who threw the bomb. Hhaahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:
I thought BBN season is over?

Hustle, become an independent woman so you can afford a TV in your home.
Instead you're here looking for already made men.

5 Likes

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by doziefrank07(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
na the guy be this oooo..Mawuli Gavor

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by doziefrank07(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Stallion93:
Somebody pls upload the Mawuli Picture
done

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
phransix2:
Na yeye dey worry her...
Once July 19 reach them go retire all of them

Including the gullible mercenaries and titans
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by doziefrank07(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
cyndy1000:
I trust Nigerians they will go and dig and find the said person
gringringringringrin
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Crownstar01: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Gosh! One of her secrets revealed and she couldn't take it anymore and had to leave the show.

I could have dated this young lady though but the fact remains "I dislike girls who are not really responsible."
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by styless(f): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
grin
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Ijaya123: 9:29am On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
buy TV, you no gree. Reunion show

You think na everybody no get better do with their time than to watch that meaniless show?

Second base abeg...

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Mariantus: 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by EmekaBlue(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
Them use style dey promote d Mawuli

if you know you know

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by ukaface(f): 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
But mawuli issa hottie,why she come dey vex?

It's normal to have crushes Na. You don't want to know who my crushes are.
And this can help fasten the love spark between mawuli and Diane, except if the mawuli guy already has a bae.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by emusmithyy(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Ebuka after calling his name said, "what happened?"

Like you don't know what you did.

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by sadiqabuch: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
1.Oral English Teacher
2. Mathematics Teacher
Needed in a reputable school along Abule - Ijoko, not far from Sango in Ogun State. Interested applicants can call/whatsapp me on: 09073000890.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:35am On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:
I thought BBN season is over?
Reunion
It's a show where they reunite them
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:
Gosh! One of her secrets revealed and she couldn't take it anymore and had to leave the show.

I could have dated this young lady though but the fact remains "I dislike girls who are not really responsible."
i no fit laugh abet, see this one hyping himself,atleast employ a hypeman.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Fran6ixesq(m): 9:36am On Jun 30, 2020
You forgot to mention Ike.

Observer131:
She's totally confused
Only Diane wants Nelson
Diane wants Tuoyo
Diane wants Sir Dee
Diane wants Elozonam
Diane wants Mawuli
She really needs to take a chill pill as to relationship matters and face her career.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Crownstar01:

i no fit laugh abeg,see this one hyping himself,no worry it shall be well
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Angelfrost(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
So, basically she is crushing on a very good looking guy... How is that even a big deal to make her undies get into a bunch?!! That's the life of most Naija ladies (both single and married)!!! Such childish behavior!!!

I have stopped criticizing BBNAija organizers, including DSTV and Deloitte... I would do the same thing if I were in their shoes. Since Nigerian youths have money and time to waste, a smart entrepreneur can/should do no less but assist them!!!...

They should carry go with the next season jare...

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by wonder233: 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
True sha, her breast is the finest
SocialJustice:
Nasty little girl, because you have the finest breast in Nigeria, body dey catch you.

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Amdoyin(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
phemmyfour:
buy TV, you no gree. Reunion show
make e subscribe join when he don get tv

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Coldie(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2020
SocialJustice:
D girl just dae blow blow everybody.

Only her Sir dee fon blow am, Joe don blow am elozonam don blow am iyanga too now this favor guy.

In less than how many months she left the house
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Angelfrost(m): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2020
wonder233:
True sha, her breast is the finest

Your opinion... I know enough about ladies here to laugh and shake my head!!! tongue
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Coldie(m): 9:40am On Jun 30, 2020
Angelfrost:
So, basically she is crushing on a very good looking guy... How is that even a big deal to make her undies get into a bunch?!! That's the life of most Naija ladies (both single and married)!!! Such childish behavior!!!

I have stopped criticizing BBNAija organizers, including DSTV and Deloitte... I would do the same thing if I were in their shoes. Since Nigerian youths have money and time to waste, a smart entrepreneur can/should do no less but assist them!!!...

They should carry go with the next season jare...
African countries were always complaining about Nigerias dominance of big brother Africa, so we decide to do our thing
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Crownstar01: 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
i no fit laugh abeg,see this one hyping himself,no worry it shall be well
You need to see the caliber of girls that I date. Diane is down in the list. I once dated an actress in Nollywood anyway.

1 Like

Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Angelfrost(m): 9:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Observer131:
She's totally confused
Only Diane wants Nelson
Diane wants Tuoyo
Diane wants Sir Dee
Diane wants Elozonam
Diane wants Mawuli
She really needs to take a chill pill as to relationship matters and face her career.

Career??! What exactly might that be??! Pray, tell!... Zero talent, Zero skill, Zero business...

Maybe "relationship matters" is what she is basically good at. grin
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Femeto: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
This big brother ehn just lock them up in that room no going out and coming in.
Re: Mawuli Gavor: Diane Walks Out On Housemates As Ebuka Calls Out Her Crush by Baloranking(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Richdad50:
shocked

Don't fall for a woman who is deeply in love with another man who cares less about her. It is better you fight to win a lady who has got her heart broken than one who hopes to be loved by a fixed identity.

There is a thin line between 'hanging on' and 'fighting over'. There is honour in the latter. Fight for the love of the woman you desire, compete for her affection if a rival exists but never hang on for what is likely uncertain, unclear, and emotionally ambiguous.

Richdad

Richdad shocked where did you run to,I've not been seeing your comments.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Nollywood Actors & What They Will Say When Their Wives Catch Them Cheating / Dstv Headbutts Soccer Viewers, Moves EPL To Premium Bouquet / Princess Onyejekwe Flashes Her Nude Butt During Stunt On BBNaija Show (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.