Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:57 AM

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (76755 Views)

Lady Dies After Envious Friend Poisons Her At Beauty Parlor Opening Celebration / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by petitejolie(f): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
There's power in the tongue undecided
It's better to be saying positive things everyday than negative stuffs

That was how former Oyo State governor Abiola ajimobi said he told God that if he can live up to 70yrs on earth it's ok for him undecided (he died @ 70)

He also said that after his 8yrs as governor he's going to retire from politics and if he should participate in politics again God should call him over
and he still dived into politics
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Malocity(m): 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Words are powerful indeed. But she may be experiencing something best known to her before making that statement.

Her words did not kill her. If not guys for don die finish with all the swear they swear just to make up with a girl.

We won't be repeating prayer points if that's how it works, some things in life just happen in coincidence to the other.

We may not know how some persons manage to survive in this world without helpers. It's hard here on earth. We are waiting for the Second Coming of Christ to put an end to this.

Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by sassiemyk: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2020
This is just a coincidence. Stupid minds always think stupid things. Sleep Well Beautiful...
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by hush15: 9:12am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:
This is one reason we Should be careful with what we say.
Words are life.
RIP to her.

You know, when I was much younger and in secondary, I had an English teacher who told my class to do the most ridiculous thing ever! She gave us an assignment on essay writing on how we will like to die?! I was like this woman is crazy but thank God I had rhema to know that this is serious shit. After all, I would have to submit the assignment. While the whole class laughed n joked about it, I didn't find it funny cos I wondering what on earth ran through that woman's brain to demand for such and essay.

Oh I wrote, I was very definitive and very magnanimous with myself cos just in case but I will never forget that assignment, ever. So I walk with confidence and speak life to myself knowing my life will never be cut short but live to fullest and gloriest that God has called me to be. I got 7 or 8 over 10 in that assignment, that very worrying assignment and I don't want anything short of what I wrote except it better...

Like Mrs Constituted Authority said, all must die but I thank God I had to choose the way and age I prefer if that assignment was about that. grin

People should be spiritually minded about life. Am not saying live life suspiciously but be conscious of life and what you sow into, either through words or actions cos that which you sow is what you reap. That's one of the message of Christ to us and as the scripture says, as a man thinketh, so is he.

5 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Ndmichaels(m): 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
"Sandra Chinenye Obioha Ihekwereme" at home.
"George Sandra" on facebook.
RIP angry
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Karlifate: 9:14am On Jun 30, 2020
All these overzealous religious people should pick up their Bible & read JAMES 2 vs 14 to 17.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by ofiko123(m): 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
RIP to the dead..
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Mowsid(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
there's power in the tongue, after all the swears for bubu he's still alive #calm down.

God shows mercy to whomever He pleases to

na just His Grace �
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Dollarseeker: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
Imperare:
they can't feed their daughter, sister and friend but have money for burial now. what a world
this really baffles me a lot. somebody will even donate 1 cow and buy casket but if she had asked for 50k for a business, they won't give her.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by doublecross(m): 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.
i swear you should be my friend.

I am a statistician and it's amazing how nigerians have suspended their brains for religious purposes. Another point is taking into consideration that 100% nigerians are positive about being successful yet only 5 to 10% are. Therefore the positive or negative words that come out of ones mouth holds no water at all

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Omihanifa: 9:18am On Jun 30, 2020
petitejolie:
and he still dived into politics

Don't mind him undecided
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by toyotamuscle: 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
well I think this is a fake obituary. who calls a dead person's family member for inquire.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by monex(m): 9:19am On Jun 30, 2020
correlation doesn't conote causation.

Most likely a mere coincidence
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by solonubinho(m): 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

True. But you do not have statistical fact to confidently claim that 90% of them were positive and 10% negative. Although, your argument is logical, the arbitrariness of your statistical figures ultimately defeat your argument. But I get your point sha.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Crownstar01: 9:20am On Jun 30, 2020
She was probably depressed as a result of the virus pandemic and eventually died. Or perhaps spirit of death. That's why it's always good to be mindful of what we post online.

RIP!
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by vickydevoka(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Skmoda360:
She looks older than her age....

Rip though and pls let's watch out what comes out of our tongue....
She's a lady na
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Ndmichaels(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Imperare:
they can't feed their daughter, sister and friend but have money for burial now. what a world
No be hunger kill her nah! You people too vex jare. grin
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Ahmad62(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Oh my mom... Why did you born me in zoogeria�
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Liposure: 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
Jarus:

I dont believe it had anything to do with her statement.

If you trace the the posts of almost everyone to 6 months back, you are likely to find one that is on death. We all talk about death.

As I’m writing now, I don’t know if I will be alive in the next 6 months. If I die, someone can dig up this post and use same for me too.
chop knuckle
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Karlifate: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
kalvoken:

Nigerians with their religiosity,

She clearly warned notified those that know her what she is passing through, but no one cared. Now she is dead and many like you will claim she brought it upon herself by her speach. Forgetting red oil salt and oil.

Wetin this tailor man no go see for APC politics.
The most unfortunate part is that same people that didn't come to her aid when she needed help, will quickly gather money for burial.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Chlerion: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
She's Igbo...let her rest in pieces tongue
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nweike190(m): 9:24am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Where did you get your statistics from.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by femmyapson(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

F**k data. the spiritual controls the physical.Period

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Karlifate: 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Xbee007:

You don't get it. You don't have to link everything to the spiritual balderdash. She was clearly calling for help but everyone thought it was a joke and laughed it off.
Those religious people should pick up their Bible & read JAMES 2:14-17.

Nigeria is filled with many self-righteous religious folks.

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by doublecross(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead
You just succeeded in posting rubbish and fooling yourself in the process. Listen Nigerians! Do not be deceived..... I say unto you this day.... The words that come out of ones mouth holds no water at all. It is simply rubbish! If it does hold water, then what happened to the millions of people who proclaim success virtually everyday
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Liposure: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
doublecross:
i swear you should be my friend.

I am a statistician and it's amazing how nigerians have suspended their brains for religious purposes. Another point is taking into consideration that 100% nigerians are positive about being successful yet only 5 to 10% are. Therefore the positive or negative words that come out of ones mouth holds no water at all
bros, u 2 much.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by dannyspeejay(m): 9:29am On Jun 30, 2020
Buhari must see this.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by doublecross(m): 9:30am On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked
Help me ask him ooo. So their religion only support negatiave things. If so, christianity is evil then

It is not about what she said but it's simply her time.

All of US have always say something we want or even during new year crossover saying we will achieve these nd that nd ends us not achieving that.

What u say with ur mouth is nothing. After all all our politicians do say how they will win an election nd ends up loosing it.
Me that have been saying I want to be richer than Bill Gate why haven't I been richer than him or is it only d negative ones that happens
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Agugbadin: 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
yinkus6750:
Everybody's prayer ought to be to survive and overcome the Pandemic / lockdown period.
Since government has decided to abandon its citizens to our gate, we need to struggle and sustain to overcome the trying period.
What you wish is what you get.
May her soul RIP

You made a valid point.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead
you're very correct sir.. I really feel for the family. may God comfort the dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Shalom.

RIP to the dead
words of the mouth are powerful when it involves only bad things abi.

If i say i will be a millionaire in the next 4days...it wont happen easily or at all sef
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by ayenale1(m): 9:35am On Jun 30, 2020
This one pass 22 o, dis madam??

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Coronavirus: People Wear Condoms On Fingers In Singapore To Avoid Infections / Photo Of 20-Year-Old Zambian Female Student Who Committed Suicide / See The Consequences Of Female self-service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.