Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,550 members, 7,823,425 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" - Health (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (76832 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:

Thanks man I fit do am.i think say na prank u dey play me b4 grin

Lol.... No problem.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmmmmm words of our mouth matter. that makes me remember DAGRIN (if i die, make u no cry for me, e je n simi, ejo ke je nmi) and later on passed away. pls my fellow nairaladers let's be careful of our uttrances. instead, proclaim good things
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by movid(m): 11:14am On Jun 30, 2020
If you reside in Abeokuta and you sell yoni pearls pls connect me 07037852077..It's urgent
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Highhhio(m): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
RIP
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by begge: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2020
PLS WATS D DIFFERENT BTWEEN NIGERIA AND HELL FIRE

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 11:20am On Jun 30, 2020
louiziana:

Lol see spiritual experiment, it is normal if one rots faster. Sometimes you buy six apples and find about 2 not really fresh inside
I like the fact you started your words with Lol. Go and research the effects of words on water. Words are living, and have effect on living beings. Seek the truth.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:21am On Jun 30, 2020
yes. yeye fowl grin grin grin grin grin grin
Trayceey:
Is she an Npower beneficiary?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by nokatakata: 11:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:

True. I'm not disputing that we will all die. But why shortened your life span with your mouth.
They are times, I thought I will die but I never said it. But rather asked God to help me.

You can listen to Joel Osteen talk of "words to reality"

That's why God says we should be prepared because death can come at any time. That's why any christian should live each day like it's their last so that when the trumpet sounds, the work of your hands will be good and help you make heaven. You think the trumpet is the one used by musicians? No! the trumpet is death. Some people will have a terminal illness such as cancer and the doctor will examine their condition and tell them they cannot survive and have maybe 2 weeks to live, but somehow, they survive and live for years. Forget what you say with your mouth...death has no business with that.

3 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
remember DAGRIN says same thing and it come to pass.
Ausrichie:

She said "if I die?" is it that people can't read anymore.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
May her soul rest in peace. Amen!
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Charlex23(m): 11:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Just went through her profile on Facebook, main looking at her pictures you'll think she's well to do and living comfortably not knowing what she's going through. People need to be their real self on social media make ur helper no see u dey call u odogwu. Rip to her
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Venerable612(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

Don’t be surprised that a number of the people that liked the guy’s comment also liked yours.

Thing is, there is no single truth. This thing called life is not cast in stones.

For example, there is no telling that more than half of the stats you stated died of negative thoughts. No one was in their mind.

Also, they couldn’t have All died of negative thoughts too.

It’s just perspectives - nothing more.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Charlex23(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
begge:
PLS WATS D DIFFERENT BTWEEN NIGERIA AND HELL FIRE
Absolutely no difference. Nigeria is hell itself
On judgement day I'm going to hold the Nigerian flag so God would know i can't go to hell Twice
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by loschivatos(m): 11:34am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead

Spritual realm, Spiritual realm and spirituality yet you know nothing about death.

You now watch your tongue and live forever.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Myketuale(m): 11:39am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

in everything you do in life just be optimistic.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by slipperyanus07: 11:41am On Jun 30, 2020
I knew her she's my friend on facebook I knew her she's my friend on facebook

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 11:42am On Jun 30, 2020
MrSensor:
shut up. Lazy baboon.
Don't mind them na him Ago die never die since...But looking at it in another direction the world is full of spiritual evil being and that's why most times when you pronounce good things to your life it doesn't seem to happen but immediately the negative words come up the evil being would peak it and use it against person. And this is reality.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 11:46am On Jun 30, 2020
Brightest04:
Our tongues carry's an unequalled spiritual power and force, so we must be careful of what we say to ourselves or to others. She got what she wished herself... May her soul rest in peace

You might die tomorrow... That's life.
Whether you speak negative or positive words whatever will happen will happen.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 30, 2020
loschivatos:

Spritual realm, Spiritual realm and spirituality yet you know nothing about death.

You now watch your tongue and live forever.
Most people read messages this days just to respond, isn't that amazing my friend. And Yes, There are two deaths if you aren't aware, if you seek the truth, You will find it.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by ogascomax: 11:53am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

You guys can be surprising ooo, what research did you perform with the dead to have gotten such data of percentage. 90:10 I am in shocked like Buhari.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead

So people dying are confessing negatively and people are still poor in this country.

Black man has a way of bastardizing everything.

Too much listening to motivational speakers.

SMH.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by sparko1(m): 11:55am On Jun 30, 2020
illicit:
this woman is 22 years?

More like 42!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Duru009(m): 11:57am On Jun 30, 2020
" your confession, shall be your possession".....
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by olu77(m): 12:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
authority2006:

She didn't predict, that wasn't prediction in any way. Or you failed to see the word "if"? She was simply talking about her financial condition
Secondly, that wasn't correct even if it was prediction because there was no lockdown in June

Ok
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by divineappo(m): 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

the 150,000 people who died despite positive belief. who did the counting? where did u get the figure? or was it ur father that counted the 150,000 people?
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Xbee007(m): 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chlerion:
This isn't okay by any means. You can still edit your post.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by MartinsD12(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
ExAngel007:

A 22-year-old woman has died two months after making a post about death on Facebook.

Sandra Chinenye Obioha Ihekwereme wrote on Facebook on April 4: "If I die in this lockdown no need for autopsy. Na yam and red oil and garri with salt kill me."

Sadly, Sandra passed on on June 12. Her obituary says she died "after a brief illness."

She will be laid to rest on Friday, July 3.

Friends are mourning her on Facebook while resharing her April post.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/nigerian-lady-dies-two-months-after-posting-if-i-die-during-lockdown-no-need-for-autopsy-2.html
Life no easy at all, this lockdown many people are hungry, malnutrition everywhere, if u have help your brother and sister, now the family is preparing burial, dead body dey for mortuary, the money they could have used to feed her will be used for burial they are foolish, does it mean none of the family members saw that post of hunger on Facebook
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Freelane33(m): 12:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Death is inevitable . We re all going to die one day .... Rip to the dead
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by loschivatos(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Most people read messages this days just to respond, isn't that amazing my friend. And Yes, There are two deaths if you aren't aware, if you seek the truth, You will find it.

@bolded. Two deaths indeed.
I am above the truth you think you've found. Enjoy your beliefs.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by spiceadole: 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
illicit:
this woman is 22 years?

These days,young people look so much older and matured than their real ages

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos / Babafemi Taiwo Studying On Remdesivir COVID-19 Drug

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.