Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:36 AM

Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" - Health (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" (76807 Views)

Young Lady Dies After Smoking ‘Colos’ In Anambra (Photos) / Amelia Pounds, Nigerian Lady, Dies During Plastic Surgery In India (Photos) / Life Has Returned To Normalcy In Madagascar. No Lockdown! No Forced Holidays! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Ketamine9000mg(m): 10:29am On Jun 30, 2020
martolux:
Don't worry, maybe you are too quick for death...Well, sooner or later, it will still catch up on you, and so it is for everybody.

Yes o..."Valar Morghulis:All men must die."
Not just because of one post but because we live, death becomes inevitable.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by supercase1(m): 10:31am On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You need free beer my brother.
Please how did you change the colour of your nairaland signature
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:

Please how did you change the colour of your nairaland signature

https://www.nairaland.com/4155327/list-nairaland-color-codes-comments

Use this thread...
Insert the code in the text before you type.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Fasindo:
shocked

It is not about what she said but it's simply her time.

All of US have always say something we want or even during new year crossover saying we will achieve these nd that nd ends us not achieving that.

What u say with ur mouth is nothing. After all all our politicians do say how they will win an election nd ends up loosing it.
Me that have been saying I want to be richer than Bill Gate why haven't I been richer than him or is it only d negative ones that happens

The devil will act on your negative words not positive
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Louisboy22(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
When it comes to death they argue that words are powerful . Who has ever become a billionaire by calling himself one or by posting it on Facebook?

Life happens.
What will be, will be

It's even religious scammers that started that rubbish by asking their gullible followers to keep speaking it so as to possess it grin
hmm why u dey shake table like this?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Governor2031: 10:35am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Bros take a chill pile....

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

I never knew you were appointed chairman world death statistics with the primary job to record numbers and causes of death if they died with positive or negative thoughts.

An educated fool that’s what you are.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Vulcan24(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
a lots of Nigerians passed away from psychological and emotional illness during this lockdown and self inflicted corona

if you don't know .... Government is responsible for the lives lost and economic hardship imposed on her citizenry

where they have no business and adequate preparation to tackle anything, they dabble into the power play of the advanced world

Today the advanced world are rising and recovering with new vigor and social investment, instead ours is a retrogression and filled with another issue created

Nigerians will continue to feel the pain, stagnancy and ultimately collapse of mind economy and body from this artificial corona pandemic invited by their callous leaders.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by supercase1(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

https://www.nairaland.com/4155327/list-nairaland-color-codes-comments

Use this thread...
Insert the code in the text before you type.
Please I can't see any code on the test please what's the code for red
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:

Please I can't see any code on the test please what's the code for red

When you click the quote button, you'll see the code.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by supercase1(m): 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

When you click the quote button, you'll see the code.
I don quote you I can't find any code.please help me I want nairalander to be able to see by bussiness signature clearly on my signature.how you do your own na
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by koladebrainiac(m): 10:45am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:
If you don't know, if you are not aware, if you lack knowledge, listen now!!!

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Shalom.

RIP to the dead

wee u kee quiet.. person talk say she dey hungry. she is dying of hunger nobody listen now she died you say an the mouth dey cause am. nigerians sef

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by KingEzo: 10:46am On Jun 30, 2020
People are just blaming the young lady without pondering over her message. The part that said, na yam and red oil, garri with salt. eating yam with red oil and garri with salt is a sign of poverty. Maybe she died of ulcer due to much consumption of gari. May God deliver the masses from our devilish leaders. Many countries share palliative during this pandemic but Nigeria own na to dey share rotten rice as palliative. RIP Young lady

2 Likes

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by kingxsamz(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
supercase1:

I don quote you I can't find any code.please help me I want nairalander to be able to see by bussiness signature clearly on my signature.how you do your own na

You'll see the code when you quote the post with the color.
Quote the post on the thread link I sent you.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by authority2006(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:
This is one reason we Should be careful with what we say.
Words are life.
RIP to her.
EliteBiz:
Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for fun.
Omihanifa:
There's power in the tongue undecided
It's better to be saying positive things everyday than negative stuffs

Lol at all of you. People, old and young die everyday irrespective of what they utter. Are we still under lockdown in this month of June. Sometimes, I feel like our education has failed to erase all these crappy mindsets that religions imposed on us.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Xristars(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Emma1Oj:
but y is it that all the good good tins one said to himself or herself even during praying will be hanging on air without manifestation but once one open their mouth and say one negative tin like dis, sharp sharp it will manifestation, y??.
lol. The road to Paradise is always narrow.
And that to destruction is wide.
The devil is a wise man, waiting for you to lose faith, bam! he strikes.
He is moving like a roaring lion looking for who to devour.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by eazylion001: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

About 150,000 people died today world wide....more 90% of them were positive in their confessions and never wished to died.

The words from their mouth, their thoughts, etc was to live, but they still end up dead!

Now, if 90% who were positive end up dying, and only 10% who were negative died....by every scientific measures....it means, one stands the chance of survival if they are negative.

Am not in anyway saying that, been negative somehow makes one not to suddenly pass...am only bringing in stats to let you know that, the data did not back your conclusion....they even appear to contradict them.

90% and 10%, Please I will like to know the statistical tool you used in ur research.

stop spilling trash abeg.

who go die go die if time reach.

Rip to the dead

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by alizma: 10:49am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

Are you a Christian? If yes pls tell us what your Bible says about tongue in proverb 18:21.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Smony: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
ask and it shall be given into thee
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by hegelian: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
people are not even seeing her silent cry rather they go on arguing about power of words..someone was crying out loud in a subtle way and even her families and friends ignored it....i hope we focus more on the unspoken words in peoples words

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Billygee2u: 10:52am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

The words that come out of your mouth is powerful (even what you text about yourself is powerful). Always speak blessings to yourself, if someone speaks curse to you, counter it with blessings from your mouth.

This is not religion, This is reality. Humans are spiritual being covered with physical suit(flesh/body). We are living in a generation with a very low knowledge of that which matters most, The Spiritual realm. The spiritual realm (what you cant see) controls the physical realm (what u see).

Shalom.

RIP to the dead
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by authority2006(m): 10:53am On Jun 30, 2020
olu77:
She correctly predicted her own death. RIP beautiful one

She didn't predict, that wasn't prediction in any way. Or you failed to see the word "if"? She was simply talking about her financial condition
Secondly, that wasn't correct even if it was prediction because there was no lockdown in June
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by DrFunmisticGlow: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
ExAngel007:

A 22-year-old woman has died two months after making a post about death on Facebook.

Sandra Chinenye Obioha Ihekwereme wrote on Facebook on April 4: "If I die in this lockdown no need for autopsy. Na yam and red oil and garri with salt kill me."

Sadly, Sandra passed on on June 12. Her obituary says she died "after a brief illness."

She will be laid to rest on Friday, July 3.

Friends are mourning her on Facebook while resharing her April post.

https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2020/6/nigerian-lady-dies-two-months-after-posting-if-i-die-during-lockdown-no-need-for-autopsy-2.html
this was obviously a suicide letter
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by andyanders: 10:54am On Jun 30, 2020
EliteBiz:

Your thoughts, imaginations, words of your mouth and everything you do with your body is not just for

Pls stop this nonsence u wrote here. Are you the most holliest person on earth. When she was hungry, did you come to her aid? Many nairalanders here do condemn person who calls for help 2 eat. When u give, u're doing it for God. Those who came to scam, Allow God handle them.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by xjiggy: 10:56am On Jun 30, 2020
By this time next year, I be riding a Dodge challenger hellcat wide body

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 10:57am On Jun 30, 2020
andyanders:

Pls stop this nonsence u wrote here. Are you the most holliest person on earth. When she was hungry, did you come to her aid? Many nairalanders here do condemn person who calls for help 2 eat. When u give, u're doing it for God. Those who came to scam, Allow God handle them.
The secret is speaking positivity even when surrounded by negativity.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by nokatakata: 10:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Xristars:
This is one reason we Should be careful with what we say.
Words are life.
RIP to her.

whether you are careful or not, everybody will die. Nobody can escape it and we all don't know when and how it will come. I am sure she just posted that for jokes and probably might be feeding well. People died before lockdown and corona and people will die after lockdown and corona. Na normal level.

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Nobody: 10:59am On Jun 30, 2020
time to throw an expensive funeral ... by those that couldn't buy her an expensive meal
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by supercase1(m): 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
kingxsamz:

You'll see the code when you quote the post with the color.
Quote the post on the thread link I sent you.
Thanks man I fit do am.i think say na prank u dey play me b4 grin
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by nokatakata: 11:01am On Jun 30, 2020
linearity:

nor mind dem spiritual masters...people die every day and people are born every day as well. God wey do am like that know wetin him dey do.
Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by oluwaseunamos33(m): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2020
yes its possible, na prick favour her grin grin grin grin
illicit:
this woman is 22 years?

1 Like

Re: Lady Dies After Posting "If I Die During Lockdown No Need For Autopsy" by Xristars(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
nokatakata:

whether you are careful or not, everybody will die. Nobody can escape it and we all don't know when and how it will come. I am sure she just posted that for jokes and probably might be feeding well. People died before lockdown and corona and people will die after lockdown and corona. Na normal level.

True. I'm not disputing that we will all die. But why shortened your life span with your mouth.
They are times, I thought I will die but I never said it. But rather asked God to help me.

You can listen to Joel Osteen talk of "words to reality"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

37-Year-Old New Mum Dies Of Coronavirus At LASUTH / See The Consequences Of Female self-service / Pls Nairalanders Help Me With Tips To Restore My Damage Hair As A Guy (photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.