Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,645 members, 7,809,437 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:35 AM

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (47463 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 9:37am On Jun 30, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

So you think it's that easy to lose a UK medical licence ?
No he will get a warning after an inquiry.
Even if he gets struck off the register, its only temporary.

So his name won't go into the sex offender registry and make it difficult to move up in his career?
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by MansoryMX(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Some girls can be so stupid. Someone DM you to come meet him in someone’s house. Wtf were you expecting? Prayer section? Ogun kill all these useless girls angry
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DelilahMakinde(f): 9:39am On Jun 30, 2020
Nooil:

So his name won't go into the sex offender registry and make it difficult to move up in his career?

Because of a watery allegation on twittah ?
Nah, don't think so...

2 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by MrBigiman: 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:
There is nothing in the text message that indicates the second lady was raped. Since when did 'necking' become rape? Fine, you didn't want that kind of attention and you shouted and he stopped. Since when did that become rape? If us ladies should cry rape at all the men who have tried to sleep with us then more than half of the men walking around will be charged to court.
A randy man making passes at you doesn't mean he is a rapist.

I'm also not sure what her grouse is precisely: emotional abuse or rape??

God bless you. It's rare to see a lady say the truth. Sadly most good hearted Nigerian ladies in the UK may start struggling to find a partner if these sort of careless allegations keep flying around.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by nkwachii(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Chlerion:
Nonsense! Igbos are so full of envy....nothing good can come out from their Nazareth.

Useless buffons!
go an baff first before you talk to Ibos. I heard that afonjas don't like water, that is why they don't baff cheesy
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by ayenale1(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
It will get to a point when if you say hi to a lady they will term it as molestation and rape...
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Femuel(m): 9:43am On Jun 30, 2020
Men pls be carefull about your approach to ladies.. This could be true or false tho.. But she never mentioned how and when it happened.. This could be another publicity stunt.. So guys be careful with your dealings with ladies.. It's so easy to ruin ones life via social media as we have it today!!
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2020
IJOBA2:
RANDY ORTON OR WHAT I REALLY LEARNT A LOT FROM YOUR EXPERIENCE WITH MEDICAL DRS sad PELE
Their randiness is all over and I never had any experience with them or any other,respect yourself

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 30, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Nah, don't think so...

No, I meant if she presses charges and has evidence.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by sexylassie2(f): 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

So you think it's that easy to lose a UK medical licence ?
No he will get a warning after an inquiry.
Even if he gets struck off the register, its only temporary.

you think so, in this time and age

dont be deceived, he will be sacked even before the inquire
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by sexylassie2(f): 9:55am On Jun 30, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

Nah, don't think so...

i hope you know people have lost their job or get cancelled all because of allegations on twitter
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by IJOBA2: 9:57am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
Their randiness is all over and I never had any experience with them or any other,respect yourself
OH I THOUGHT I WAS AN EXPERIENCED BASED ISSUE grin BUT WHY GENERALIZING angry
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by stanech: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2020
traihit:
I understand how some women would use somebody to trend and so on but seriously, men need to stop thinking they can have their way around any woman because they have wealth, confidence or popularity. That's not what masculinity is all about. Men don't pursue wealth to have women flowing round about them like the waters at the beach. It's becoming a huge cultural misrepresentation of men. You may say that the man didn't have his way but what should we say when you invite a lady and the next thing is to have a carnal knowledge of her even when communications between you haven't suggest that. It's really gross!

Regina Daniels left the chat. You think all those 700 women hanging out around Solomon was because he is weak and poor.

Women naturally love men with wealth and power.. Pretty women hardly get married to broke guys. And Rich guys can easily get as many women as they want. You can't change that.

6 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by GoldHorse(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:
There is nothing in the text message that indicates the second lady was raped. Since when did 'necking' become rape? Fine, you didn't want that kind of attention and you shouted and he stopped. Since when did that become rape? If us ladies should cry rape at all the men who have tried to sleep with us then more than half of the men walking around will be charged to court.

You are right. Accusations like these will water down the real ones, encourage more frivolous claims while silencing serious victims.

Most of our girls are just following Hollywood style rape accusations. I think we need "rape education" the Nigeria way. Oyinbo relationship style is very different from Naija own.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by BluntTheApostle(m): 10:06am On Jun 30, 2020
Please, I don't understand.

When did necking become rape?
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Alloy86: 10:10am On Jun 30, 2020
Rape is not something we condone and if anyone is found guilty of it, that person should face the music.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Lari03r(m): 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
This is a baseless rape claim.

You live together.

You claim he was crying and begging you.

He even had time to remove condom before re-inserting.

You have no receipts proving you confronted him.

You claim to have reported to the Police but you don't want to press charges.

My dear, everyone is not as silly as you.

This is a relationship gone sour and not a case of rape.

In London where 9ja feminists are liberated and living la vida loca?

Abeg!!!

Tell us another cock-and-bull story before your 5 minutes of fame expires.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by badonkadonk: 10:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Apeshy101:
A popular UK based Nigerian Medical Doctor and Twitter Influencer, Dr Harvey Olufunmilayo, simply identified as Dr Funmilayo has been accused of rape by another female medical doctor, News9naija reoprts.

The Lady, @bola_aseyan, also a medical doctor in the UK took to the the micro blogging platform, Twiter, to call him out for sexually and emotionally abusing her in the UK.

@bola_aseyan alleged that Dr Funmilayo has sexually and emotionally abused her for so long but she hid it in order not to be in the news for the wrong reasons.

On while she didn’t press charges against him for rape, she said, “I didn’t press charges, only because you would lose your license to practise, and I cannot bear to carry that much guilt in my heart. Even with everything that you’ve done, I’m still not a mean spirited person. I leave you to God to judge you, and my head will judge you!!”

She went to share screenshot of her chat with another lady who claimed Dr Funmilayo attempted to rape her.

At the time of filing this report, Dr Funmilayo has not commented on the alleged rape saga, read details as she posted below.

[i][/i]

https://mobile.twitter.com/bola_aseyan/status/1277766379840643073

The mumu guy blocked me on twitter, for speaking the truth with well documented facts..

The guy doesn't like people with contrary opinions contradicting his school of thought and ideology.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by JomoGbomo1Akpos: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
The headline is wrong. He was accused of abuse not rape.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Tapout(m): 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
If we keep having such cases, I'm afraid no one will take a rape case serious when there was an actual rape. Especially when there is no evidence.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by majamajic(m): 10:21am On Jun 30, 2020
Chlerion:
Nonsense! Igbos are so full of envy....nothing good can come out from their Nazareth.

Useless buffons!

Who is igbo here, fumi or bola ?
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by arewaboy01(m): 10:23am On Jun 30, 2020
Most of them are liers
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
another lady confirmed it,most of this rape cases are true but mostly without evidence.Most male doctors are rapist,very nasty and rotten
Another lady confirmed it so that makes it true? How did you arrive at the conclusion that most male doctors are rapists? How many of them have you sampled?

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DozieInc(m): 10:37am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Interesting piece.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by lastempero: 10:40am On Jun 30, 2020
I dont trust them girls, probably didnt succed in keeping the d**ck 4 herself n suddenly she was raped.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Tabletuner(m): 10:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:

Your frankness is one thing I like about you.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by AfroKnight: 10:43am On Jun 30, 2020
LostAddict:
They should drag the hell out of that guy, he is fond of dragging others without listening to their own side of the story.

It's such a shame that he may likely end up losing his license but that should not stop justice for prevailing if he is guilty.

I think he should relax and enjoy the premium dragging.

If it were another doctor accused, Funmi would have given him a funny nickname by now. He doesn’t give men the benefit of the doubt. He would use his online influence to ridicule you and lead a mob to bully you especially if you mistakenly defend your name. Now he knows how it feels to have your own girlfriend accuse you of sexual assault.

Some abusers hide in plain sight so I wouldn’t be surprised if he is found guilty.

For someone who can’t stop tweeting, he has been silent for about 12 hours now. He hasn’t said a word to defend himself. I hope he is gathering evidence to clear his name before his employers see this allegation.

2 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
1StopRudeness:

They are not confused,they are just vindictive..
Once u don’t marry a woman u are scum...
As long as she ddnt initiate the break up, then u have emotionally abused her and deceived her into sex... for them it is rape....thier mind believe it so much if u put them on a lie detector machine... they won’t fail
Wow.. too much sense my man.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by destiny333(m): 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
So, these ladies wants to report all their ex as rapist. Was she not enjoying the relationship while it lasted.? Why did she wait till they brake up.? She thinks the doctor will marry her.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by tot(f): 10:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Social media has turned humans to attention seekers.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Nooil:

No, I meant if she presses charges and has evidence.

ok.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by nokatakata: 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
twitter and influencing nonsense is causing a lot of madness and stupidity especially with nigerian ladies. majority of them are annoyingly and extremely fool.ish. they are so desperate for cheap fame that they'll do anything from exposing their bodies, starting up unnecessary drama and false accusations. All these because you want to advertise for big brands and make money then rent some cheap house and buy some useless car and flaunt on social media.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

97-Year-Old Yobe Rape Victim: I Haven’t Had Sex For 40 Years / EFCC Arrests 21 Suspected Internet Fraudsters In Enugu / Wife Pours Hot Water On Her Husband In Abuja After Argument Over Socks. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.