Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,433 members, 7,819,561 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan (47516 Views)

Bola Aseyan Remanded In Prison After Accusing Dr Olufunmilayo Of Rape / Dr. Olufunmilayo Sues Bola Aseyan, Demands £10,000 For Damages / Dr Olufunmilayo Responds To Bola Aseyan Rape Allegation – We Had Sex Twice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Runjozi(m): 11:08am On Jun 30, 2020
grin grin grin so this doctor is about to lose his licence because of 5minutes enjoyment. Pls who is more stupid between him and hushpuppi.

Like for Dr funmilayo share for hushpuppi grin grin grin
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2020
sexylassie2:

i hope you know people have lost their job or get cancelled all because of allegations on twitter

British are too methodical and conservative to fire a a doctor from the NHS which is already understaffed.
A thorough investigation maybe done.
The accuser needs to be careful too, she could as well be sanctioned by the GMC if she's found wanting.

3 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by DelilahMakinde(f): 11:11am On Jun 30, 2020
Runjozi:
grin grin grin so this doctor is about to lose his licence because of 5minutes enjoyment. Pls who is more stupid between him and hushpuppi.

Like for Dr funmilayo share for hushpuppi grin grin grin

It's a fantasy, it won't happen

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 11:13am On Jun 30, 2020
AfroKnight:

I think he should relax and enjoy the premium dragging.

If it were another doctor accused, Funmi would have given him a funny nickname by now. He doesn’t give men the benefit of the doubt. He would use his online influence to ridicule you and lead a mob to bully you especially if you mistakenly defend your name. Now he knows how it feels to have your own girlfriend accuse you of sexual assault.

Some abusers hide in plain sight so I wouldn’t be surprised if he is found guilty.

For someone who can’t stop tweeting, he has been silent for about 12 hours now. He hasn’t said a word to defend himself. I hope he is gathering evidence to clear his name before his employers see this allegation.

You really know that guy, he should enjoy his subscription. I never imagined a day where the hypocrite will be dragged like this on the streets.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Runjozi(m): 11:15am On Jun 30, 2020
DelilahMakinde:

It's a fantasy, it won't happen

Lol
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by easyboycom(m): 11:25am On Jun 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's a two way thing
Either the guy got tired of the phussy and moved on and the girl is bitter or the guy is truly a PHUSSY BANDIT ( rapist)
Come and make heaven lemme see you smile But wait ooo which be phussy bandit again..
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by 080bjaked(m): 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
His career in the UK is almost as good as ended...

Please help take a brief survey..link is in my signature

grin Is like some people think UK Attorneys will just crash careers based on Social media new feeds without thorough investigations.
Sincerely the Dr. or his accusers do not owe us any public hearing. If any of them think they have a case, they should go to court.

No rapist deserves to walk free and all false-accusers deserve to spend the rest of their lives paying damages.

Shekena.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by blizzymi19: 11:27am On Jun 30, 2020
This is really disheartening oo haaa it is really well.. Even the hospital is not a safe carecenter to go...
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Ishilove:
There is nothing in the text message that indicates the second lady was raped. Since when did 'necking' become rape? Fine, you didn't want that kind of attention and you shouted and he stopped. Since when did that become rape? If us ladies should cry rape at all the men who have tried to sleep with us then more than half of the men walking around will be charged to court.
A randy man making passes at you doesn't mean he is a rapist.

I'm also not sure what her grouse is precisely: emotional abuse or rape??
Jeez! Nigeria has wrapped your sense of morality
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 11:28am On Jun 30, 2020
ADAMUdaCOWBOY:

Another lady confirmed it so that makes it true? How did you arrive at the conclusion that most male doctors are rapists? How many of them have you sampled?
you,silly boy
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by cray91(m): 11:35am On Jun 30, 2020
hmmmm ogaoo everybody influencer here and there, up and down. i don't even know who are the people they are influencing cuz ever since the rise of internet or social media no body influenced me ooo mtcheww shioor
Apeshy101:
https://www.news9naija.com.ng/2020/06/30/dr-funmilayo-accused-of-rape/

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by GEEBITE: 11:38am On Jun 30, 2020
The dont make our generation twice,you are absolutely spot on.You see this new "woke" tweeting generation,I try my best to stay out of their lane.
Ishilove:

I'm no supporter of rape but these acccusation just no follow. He was probably making passes at her or touching her inappropriately (I'm certain this is the case) but that doesn't make him a rapist. There are real rapists out there so there should be a clear separation when accusing someone. Rape is not a light accusation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by GEEBITE: 11:44am On Jun 30, 2020
Head properly screwed on your neck.Ignore the motley bandwagon crew of "cancellers"
DelilahMakinde:

British are too methodical and conservative to fire a a doctor from the NHS which is already understaffed.
A thorough investigation maybe done.
The accuser needs to be careful too, she could as well be sanctioned by the GMC if she's found wanting.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by sharpwriter(m): 12:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
dairykidd:
Please is there a new definition for rape now? Very soon looking at a babe will be considered rape/ emotional abuse.... mtcheeew undecided

Visual rape grin

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Toks2008(m): 12:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
All these rape accusations are beginning to get boring especially when coming from ladies of easy virtues. Every sexual overture now is tagged attempted rape and even an intense pressure from a man that leads to consensual sex is now rape. These ladies should please cut us the slack.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by LEOSZ(m): 12:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rape here rape there mehnn shey na rape season like this ni?

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
sharpwriter:

Visual rape grin
I dey tell u bro cheesy
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by ADAMUdaCOWBOY: 12:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
you,silly boy
Cheap blackmailer
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Ishilove: 1:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
GEEBITE:
The dont make our generation twice,you are absolutely spot on.You see this new "woke" tweeting generation,I try my best to stay out of their lane.
They are a very mannerless generation so I avoid them as much as possible.
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Ishilove: 1:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
Omihanifa:
It's a two way thing

Either the guy got tired of the phussy and moved on and the girl is bitter
or the guy is truly a phussy Bandit ( rapist)
Wu Tang grin
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
crafteck:

Been saying same thing ... Consent is complicated, my nurse gf held me tight and said "Bleep me like you want to rape me, dont you know how to rape? "

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Juliusmomoh: 1:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

This is about an abusive man and a rapist. What do you have to fear about women?

Is it that they are physically huge and stronger than men. Is it that they can bully and have their wicked way with men? I really don't understand your comment...

Hijab women, babies, little girls have been raped and continue to get molested according to confirmed stories we read everyday here on NL by their
Fathers
Uncles
Househeips
Neighbours
Family friends
Even police!

So I don't understand your comment about fearing women except you're part of those who molest women and expect them to keep quiet because it is normal for you to be randy and culture of the African society for their females to keep mute or be shut down by the stigma.

Sorry to bust your bubble. That era is gone!
Thank God for social media.. Any idiot that tries that nonsense irrespective of their money or status is going down! cool
Am sorry

2 Likes

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Chudivictor(m): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
RealEstatePlus:
Hmmmmmmm
Even the so called people that calls themselves perfect are also accused of raping?

This guy can drag people on twitter eeehhenn..... He is virtually involved in any twitter dragging and bashing, he leads them there.

you know him very well �

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
That is where their powers are PROOF,all the ones you call false accusations became so because there was no enough proof,when you don't respect a lady's consent and took steps further,that is rape.Its like you haven't heard dirty stories about male doctors and their randy ways

The word suitable for most male Drs is "Flirt" shocked

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 2:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drfernandez:

Tomorrow this one may start accusing men of rape.

So? Even if she poses in the nude!

Appreciate a beautiful lady with a super body but don't threaten such with rape... Even whites sunbathe in bikinis and almost nude but don't get raped or receive rape threats.....

Like wtf is wrong with you undecided

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Drfernandez(m): 2:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
dalass:

So? Even if she poses in the nude!

Appreciate a beautiful lady with a super body but don't threaten such with rape... Even whites sunbathe in bikinis and almost nude but don't get raped or receive rape threats.....

Like wtf is wrong with you undecided

F00l. You lots should continue deceiving yourselves. Oh, good that you worship Whites, I'm one myself.

1 Like

Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by Ibegtodiffer: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Wasky101:
All this clout chasers, what nonsense is the second girl saying? He made a pass at you, you said no and he left you alone. How is that attempted rape? Abi I no understand.
Someone needs to deal with all this clout chasers so that only real victims can tell their story.
NB:
Issue of consent is a different in thing. Nigerian girls that where born in the 70's-80's never gave consent for sex(@least on the first time). It was believed that to avoid being seen as a cheap hoe u had to put up a front. They are the generation of saying NO while shifting her hips for pant to be removed.Going by today's standard of rape allegations a large no of girls in that category have been raped and a large no of men should have been ex-convicts by now.
My personal experience, there was this Neighborhood cheap skate when we were growing up, everybody had a ride, when it was my turn I found out that the girl will start crying whenever you make a move so I cldnt bring myself to do the do. Went back to friends and they said"naso she dey always do" just keep caressing her. I followed instructions next time, nah for where she dey cry I dey suck boobi, nah for where she dey cry she unzip my Jeans bring out JT and gave me first ever mouth action I never dreamt of having. Anyways the cry ended with penetration .

Kikiki....you no well finish o. You made me forget the original post sef...�
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by dalass(f): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Drfernandez:

F00l. You lots should continue deceiving yourselves. Oh, good that you worship Whites, I'm one myself.

Clap for yourself... A married man for crying out loud with such stewpeed comment as to a woman's picture... ... Many men show their eggplants in boxers etc but can never get raped for it..

You may already have female kids or you'll have such some day... She can't wear spaghetti strapped dress without u ogling her ba?

Wasted sperm undecided
Re: Dr Funmilayo Accused Of Sexual Assault By Bola Aseyan by sweetgala(m): 2:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Rozz:
another lady confirmed it,most of this rape cases are true but mostly without evidence.Most male doctors are rapist,very nasty and rotten

Who is the other individual. I could easily set up a secondary account and send myself false messages to paint an image.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Armed Robber Killed In Calabar (Graphic Photos) / 6 Kids Poisoned In Ekwulumili, Anambra (Photos) / Father Obimma Ebube Mmuonso Leads EndSARS Protest In Onitsha (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.