Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,111 members, 7,821,819 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni (21455 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Noel19: 8:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:
Human beings are just most times not truthful to themselves. When I see media houses like Sahara reporters, cable, Vanguard and co write rubbish. FFK, that one no get brain before anyway. But I was surprised to see Reno Omokri follow In The propaganda trend. it now left me wondering if they are just being mischievous or ignorant.
They all rejoice that Tinubu is finished when Oshiomole was removed, they all rejoiced when Giadom was picked, they wrote all types of rubbish. At the end the whole uproar, NWC was disbanded. And y'all still don't know who the boss is till now? Or is it that your sources are still being mischievous or ignorant?
If Tinubu is finished like they make you believe, why would they go and meet him in his house? How many aggrieved members have been visited yet?
They need not to go pay him this visit. But they are just doing it because of people writing rubbish.

I need not talk about the Igbos here. They are forever damned already.

Grade 8 zombie, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by emkz: 8:33am On Jun 30, 2020
murphyibiam15:

Pride goes before a fall.. People like Buhari and atiku were more popular than yar'adua but the later won.

They've started stroking your ego again Nd you're feeling important but when they make changes tinubu won't be involved and you say you guys are sophisticated? Sophistication my foot tongue

You forget Obasanjo heavily campaigned for him; same way Oshiomole campaigned for Obaseki in 2016. On their own, they couldn't have won. I don't see Tinubu running in 2023, but he'd play a role in influencing Buhari's successor. From my permutations, Osinbajo or Fashola may be conscripted to run in 2023. This is why I support Tinubu's efforts, despite his alleged baggage. Let us stop demonising him. If Tinubu is out of the scene, who'd galvanise our people?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Ferdinandu(m): 8:33am On Jun 30, 2020
National Leader who was not aware before NWC was dissolved. National Leader ko national follower ni

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ekestic1976(f): 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:
Human beings are just most times not truthful to themselves. When I see media houses like Sahara reporters, cable, Vanguard and co write rubbish. FFK, that one no get brain before anyway. But I was surprised to see Reno Omokri follow In The propaganda trend. it now left me wondering if they are just being mischievous or ignorant.
They all rejoice that Tinubu is finished when Oshiomole was removed, they all rejoiced when Giadom was picked, they wrote all types of rubbish. At the end the whole uproar, NWC was disbanded. And y'all still don't know who the boss is till now? Or is it that your sources are still being mischievous or ignorant?
If Tinubu is finished like they make you believe, why would they go and meet him in his house? How many aggrieved members have been visited yet?
They need not to go pay him this visit. But they are just doing it because of people writing rubbish.

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by SmartPolician: 8:36am On Jun 30, 2020
ovieigho:

They are like rat eating deep into Tinubu’s toes and when the mugu is about to wake up from slumber they blow air into his already consumed toes..

Just like husspuppi, Tinubu sef no get sense

This is harsh na

cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by bigfish3k: 8:38am On Jun 30, 2020
JAMO84:
Wailers will still twist the narrative, shift the goal post and foolishly stick to their inconsequential five percent theory
Its you people that taught us twisting and spinning of narratives

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by AntiWailer: 8:41am On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.

grin

Children sha

Lagos should be discarded to retain power in 2023.

Na wa op
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Ijaya123: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:

I can't agree more with this.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by bigfish3k: 8:42am On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:

Rubbish write up
After achieving their aim of dumpling him in IDP camp
They are just visiting again to press his mumu botton and to feel his current pulse to know if they should stop striking him
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by itsene: 8:43am On Jun 30, 2020
The North East was never part of Baguxu/Rufai agenda. Buni was given that job to camouflage the schemes of the NW.
Zullum, Bulama and Mustapha have already reconciled with Oshiomole's NWC.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by SmartPolician: 8:44am On Jun 30, 2020
emkz:

Present your arguments like an educated person let facts speak against facts.

Atiku Abubakar is more popular than Tinubu

Tinubu, presumably smart, is mostly popular in SW states

I just hope APC will field Tinubu and PDP will field Atiku in 2023. That will end the matter once and for all.

To date, many people still believe that Buhari rigged the 2019 election, which saw him defeat Atiku Abubakar

Tinubu even had to send his touts to forment troubles in Igbo-dominated parts of Lagos just to ensure that his APC doesn't lose in his backyard.

You guys from SW hype Tinubu a lot

Atiku is a former vice president, who has created thousands of jobs across the country. He's known to be the highest employer of labor after the Adamawa State government and has companies in faraway Port Harcourt.

It's an insult to Atiku Abubakar to say that Tinubu is more popular than him.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by abu12: 8:46am On Jun 30, 2020
AdaoraNK:
Who is the national leader of APC between President Buhari and Ahmed Tinubu?

Buhari is the national leader of APC, but he bestow the power on Tinubu.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by MondayOsunbor(m): 8:48am On Jun 30, 2020
malele:
he Will still fall for there lies . I pity this man tinubu.
Greedy is too bad for any human being

NO NO I SAW TINUBU YESTERDAY FOR MARKET BUYING DOG FOR THEM

HE IS PATIENTLY AWAITING THEM JARE
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Burruchaga71(m): 8:50am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

I just hope APC will field Tinubu and PDP will field Atiku in 2023. That will end the matter once and for all.

To date, many people still believe that Buhari rigged the 2019 election, which saw him defeat Atiku Abubakar

Tinubu even had to send his touts to forment troubles in Igbo-dominated parts of Lagos just to ensure that his APC doesn't lose in his backyard.
Gbam

1 Like 1 Share

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by alfredilly: 8:53am On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.

Timubu brings nothing to the table in a party where his based constitutes 40 percent of the party population and structure. You must be high on Jamaican weed. Typical of an Igboman opinion anyway.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by lagosrd: 9:00am On Jun 30, 2020
Visit him as usual
Use and dump
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ORIENTATION101: 9:05am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Atiku is popular but doesnt have political clout.
Tinubu is popular and has political clout thats why he is is the Biggest asset in politics in Nigeria

If Tinubu want PDP ticket in 2023 they will ditch Atiku for him because winning is assured

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Ahmeduana(m): 9:06am On Jun 30, 2020
The most senseless person is or Ojuyobo, they say once beaten twice shy, no be for Mr Ojuyobo grin because of useless ego, them first burn you fire later they take water wet am is that not enough as a warning for you? After them Don use you win/rig 2019 election finish now they are clipping and trimming your wing ENI TO GBON TO LENI KAN OGBON OHUN NI BABA WERE undecided undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 9:07am On Jun 30, 2020
LibertyRep:
I hope Tinubu won't get carried away again with that title of National Leader.

Will they visit the potopoto republic of the Yeast ?

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:08am On Jun 30, 2020
This news will pain them, those who are saying Tinubu has become so and so. Hope those visitors will visit their 5 % political chieftains too.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:11am On Jun 30, 2020
divicode:

Will they visit the potopoto republic of the Yeast ?
Including plus together multiply shout South..
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:15am On Jun 30, 2020
Ahmeduana:
The most senseless person is or Ojuyobo, they say once beaten twice shy, no be for Mr Ojuyobo grin because of useless ego, them first burn you fire later they take water wet am is that not enough as a warning for you? After them Don use you win/rig 2019 election finish now they are clipping and trimming your wing ENI TO GBON TO LENI KAN OGBON OHUN NI BABA WERE undecided undecided undecided undecided
Small boy comment in the political games of Nigeria politics. This is not Arsenal, Chelsea, messi or ronaldo matter. Do you hear me?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by AntonVince: 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Ijaya123:

I can't agree less more with this.

"You can't agree less" means you disagree completely.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by pquaver(m): 9:16am On Jun 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
U guys wanna visit Tinubu again to give him another inconsequential position .

Maybe this time , they will call him "Apc International Supreme Leader"

Yet they will relegate him to the background when Real matters are arising..

Once beaten... twice shy!
Affliction shall not arise the second time.

Oga Tinubu, they have come again! It is in your court..

Advicer general of Nigeria.. Tinubu does not need your advice ndiigbo.. Go and advice our leaders on how to et presidential ticket in pdp first.. You leave were you are working like a horse and eating like ant to advice tinubu who is working like ant and eating like lion.. Oga that your advice first apply it to yourself personally then when you succeed maybe 1/4 of what tinubu is I am sure he will listen to you.. Person wey no get job no dey advice who get job.

5 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by SmartPolician: 9:17am On Jun 30, 2020
ORIENTATION101:
Tinubu is popular and has political clout thats why he is is the Biggest asset in politics in Nigeria

If Tinubu want PDP ticket in 2023 they will ditch Atiku for him because winning is assured

Chai!

I don read another NONSENSE

You have changed the argument from popularity to clout

U even said the PDP would give him their ticket

Abeg I don't have your strength

I have already given a comprehensive response to all this hype earlier
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by pquaver(m): 9:22am On Jun 30, 2020
ORIENTATION101:

I bow for your political insight tuale.. All this noise tinubu this and that is because they hot Obaseki into their fold by thinking that the were instrumental to scattering Obaseki and Oshiomole with their rants even though it has nothing to do with them..but look how Obaseki looks like Jackpot to them. Their happiness to have him says it all.. Unfortunately Tinubu is not Obaseki.. If tinubu says he is going to pdp today watch the hypocrite tell you what they have been carrying all along in their minds.. How he is the a great politician this and that... I know this people well.. But great men do not stop at every bingo that barks on the road side..

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:23am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

You guys from SW hype Tinubu a lot

Atiku is a former vice president, who has created thousands of jobs across the country. He's known to be the highest employer of labor after the Adamawa State government and has companies in faraway Port Harcourt.

It's an insult to Atiku Abubakar to say that Tinubu is more popular than him.

Reminant of 2019 Atikulators
Reminiscience of Atikuloosing
Reminder of Atiku SERVER
Reinbursement of Atikulooters
Demonstration of Atiktoxicant.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by SmartPolician: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

Reminant of 2019 Atikulators
Reminiscience of Atikuloosing
Reminder of Atiku SERVER
Reinbursement of Atikulooters
Demonstration of Atiktoxicant.

Stupid being stupid and contribute sensibly to the debate
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
pquaver:

Advicer general of Nigeria.. Tinubu does not need your advice ndiigbo.. Go and advice our leaders on how to et presidential ticket in pdp first.. You leave were you are working like a horse and eating like ant to advice tinubu who is working like ant and eating like lion.. Oga that your advice first apply it to yourself personally then when you succeed maybe 1/4 of what tinubu is I am sure he will listen to you.. Person wey no get job no dey advice who get job.
This one is exceptional among my chest beaters bloder from...
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Misterdhee1(m): 9:26am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Please where did you get that NONSENSE from?
Is there a politician more popular than Tinubu even in the east?

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Misterdhee1(m): 9:27am On Jun 30, 2020
24SEVEN:

National Leader that does not attend National Executive Committee (NEC) meeting. Infact was not even invited. he was also not consulted before dissolution of National Working Committee. Just dey answer big name. Sweet nothing.

It's a shame. Dem say na big big title dey kill dog. grin
Mention a single man from ur tribe all the way to Ojukwu that has achieved just half of what Tinubu has achieved. Just one bro

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Release Nnamdi Kanu Now, Ekweremadu Tells FG, Says He Has No Problem With Buhari / Dignitaries At The Ground Breaking Event Of Lagos-Ibadan Railway Project. PICS / Blame Nnamdi Kanu If Violence Erupts In Nigeria: Northern Coalition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.