Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,863 members, 7,821,011 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:45 AM

APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni (21444 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by blakkydikky(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
malele:
he Will still fall for there lies . I pity this man tinubu.
Greedy is too bad for any human being
greedy in doing business?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Tareq1105: 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
U guys wanna visit Tinubu again to give him another inconsequential position .

Maybe this time , they will call him "Apc International Supreme Leader"

Yet they will relegate him to the background when Real matters are arising..

Once beaten... twice shy!
Affliction shall not arise the second time.

Oga Tinubu, they have come again! It is in your court..

Your prayers is for APC to scatter before 2023 so that your PDP can come back to steal again. Dissappoinment is your middle name.

Tinubu doesn't need your counsel please.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by blakkydikky(m): 10:48am On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.
"He brings nothing to the APC table" but relegated Goodluck Jonathan,Saraki Dino, wailing Bode George? You think those people I mentioned are just wailing for nothing if not for the pains Tinubu and the rest cause them?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by PenSniper: 10:51am On Jun 30, 2020
Another taquiyah script and they trust Tinubu to swallow it being a dumb.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by mariodko190(m): 11:09am On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
Tell him to take heart
Tell him also that sometimes you win some and lose some
. Guy you be dead grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Yebosola:

Y don't u people cry for yourself and leave this man alone, he never know of your existence, the time you are wasting on this man's matter will benefit your retched life.

Don't mind IPOBians. A disgraceful people entirely. One of the big ethnic groups of Nigeria yet they are the biggest fools by far out of all the ethnic groups of Nigeria.

Always emotional, childish, petty, hateful and personality-centered. Forever condemned never to see the big picture. Most Northerners fear the Yorubas most. They don't really reckon with anyone else when it comes to politics.

Igbos will be shocked once again and exposed as the political neophytes they are and will always be when the 2023 picture begins to get clearer.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by doggedfighter(f): 11:18am On Jun 30, 2020
mariodko190:
. Guy you be dead grin
I be woman grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 11:24am On Jun 30, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
National leader grin

Tinubu does not make many mistakes because he is not emotional, clueless and unintelligent as all your charlatan leaders are in ala Igbo.

He is not perfect but the fact he is always rational, deliberate, calculated and logical always sees him win. Rest assured Tinubu will keep his plans to his chest. He is afterall Yoruba and therefore pragmatic and circumspect unlike you emotional empty barrels.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 11:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Grayoso:

Don't mind IPOBians. A disgraceful people entirely. One of the big ethnic groups of Nigeria yet they are the biggest fools by far out of all the ethnic groups of Nigeria.

Always emotional, childish, petty, hateful and personality-centered. Forever condemned never to see the big picture. Most Northerners fear the Yorubas most. They don't really reckon with anyone else when it comes to politics.

Igbos will be shocked once again and exposed as the political neophytes they are and will always be when the 2023 picture begins to get clearer.

Very very Apt, let's leave to their follies,it will soon dawn on them as 4th citizen, South South has left them behind tey tey despite their attache by force.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by 7lives: 11:47am On Jun 30, 2020
DEROX:
oh It seems like you are an ipopig if he has been displaced why pacify him efcc should be the next action after the clear bullion van case.He should have been in prison by now abeg just leave me not everyone reasons like like you pls

grin grin grin.
They waited for Tinubu to wail or probably pull out and disintergrate APC but the guy just ignored them.
I even heard that baba gboromiro Ayo Adebanjo told Tinubu to quit APC, I don't know when the man begins to hold brief for Tinubu.
Now to those who are going to Bourdillon, they shall also be welcome with open arms, oruko ta ba ma so omo eni, inu eni lo ngbe.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 11:49am On Jun 30, 2020
Yebosola:

Very very Apt, let's leave to their follies,it will soon dawn on them as 4th citizen, South South has left them behind tey tey despite their attache by force.

It is very easy to lose respect for Igbos as 'big for nothing'. They never act or talk in manners befitting of their status because their thinking is always clouded by hate, tribalism and pettiness.

Everyone can see that Yorubas are silent and watching. Observing. Igbos are making noise and celebrating prematurely as they always do. Is this not 2020 and do we not have 3 whole years to go to 2023?

Buhari acted to save the APC and not to stop Tinubu. Only myopic fools will not see or accept that the inordinate ambition of many Governors in the APC, and not Tinubu, is the real cause of the crisis Buhari moved to forestall.

This is how PDP imploded and threw away the Presidency they claimed, in 2014, they would retain for another 50 years.

There was no other way forward but to dismantle everything and start again with new rules and a bigger cane for dissenting backs. Lawsuits up and down and against each other from members of the APC. The indiscipline was too much and nothing Tinubu, the ultimate political strategist, encouraged or contributed to.

When the dust settle then IPOBians will cry as the real picture begins to emerge.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by 7lives: 11:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Grayoso:

Tinubu does not make many mistakes because he is not emotional, clueless and unintelligent as all your charlatan leaders are in ala Igbo.

He is not perfect but the fact he is always rational, deliberate, calculated and logical always sees him win. Rest assured Tinubu will keep his plans to his chest. He is afterall Yoruba and therefore pragmatic and circumspect unlike you emotional empty barrels.

Man wey sabi.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
So there's crisis in APC?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Duru009(m): 12:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
99% of IPOD will have sleepless night today.....

#Tinubu2023
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by 24SEVEN: 12:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
Misterdhee1:

Mention a single man from ur tribe all the way to Ojukwu that has achieved just half of what Tinubu has achieved. Just one bro

Buhari!!! grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 12:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
7lives:

Man wey sabi.

Always best to let dumb and sentimental IPOBians jubilate prematurely. This is what they do best.

Wise and pragmatically intelligent analysts, who understand the political reality of Nigeria, will know that this is only the beginning.

People should read between the lines over the talk of Junaid Mohammed below bearing in mind same man argues the North can rule forever. In conceding the Presidency to the South he insists on Tinubu and discountenances GEJ or the likes of Fayemi.

There is a reason for this and not my place to reveal that reason to dumb IPOBians. Better to let them find out themselves.

The reason is why the likes of Buhari, IBB, Ken Nnamani, Danjuma etal will support Tinubu, even grudgingly, ahead of all else if the South is to produce the President.

This reason is why GEJ was President in name but never respected as President. The analogy is that of the head that fits the crown to Kingmakers and powerbrokers.

The likes of Fayemi etal are upstarts wasting their own time and will be cut to size at the appropriate time.

Always beautiful seeing reality disgracing emotional IPOBians. Some will know why Mohammed views Tinubu as "better" than GEJ and Fayemi even as emotional folks like cursing Jagaban online.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/controversial-junaid-mohammed-endorses-tinubu-for-2023-president/amp/

Controversial Junaid Mohammed endorses Tinubu for 2023 President

The controversial northern political leader, Junaid Mohammed, at the weekend committed himself into subconscious endorsement of the national leader of the ruling All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, for President in 2023.

Junaid Mohammed who had argued that there is nothing wrong for the north to retain the president after 2023, vowing that the north can rule forever, had at the weekend expressed his preference for Tinubu to succeed President Muhammadu Buhari in 2023. Junaid Mohammed was gathered to have ambiguously declared that rather than have a candidates from the South East to succeed President Buhari in 2023, he would prefer Tinubu to become president.

Junaid Mohammed was cited to have said: “If Tinubu wants to be the President of Nigeria and he asks for my advice, I will say go ahead because I will rather have Tinubu as President than have some of the people in the South-East who are ambitious and want to blackmail Nigeria into ceding power to them.

“I know that no matter what happens, even if Tinubu were to be drunk, he will be a better President than Goodluck Jonathan.

“I also know that he is better than Governor Kayode Fayemi who is also nursing presidential ambition.”

However, Junaid Mohammed did not make clear statement that he has reneged on his initial support for the north to retain the president after Buhari in 2023.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by 24SEVEN: 12:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Grayoso:

igboid, come and see technical knockout given to Igbos.. grin grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 12:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Grayoso:

It is very easy to lose respect for Igbos as 'big for nothing'. They never act or talk in manners befitting of their status because their thinking is always clouded by hate, tribalism and pettiness.

Everyone can see that Yorubas are silent and watching. Observing. Igbos are making noise and celebrating prematurely as they always do. Is this not 2020 and do we not have 3 whole years to go to 2023?

Buhari acted to save the APC and not to stop Tinubu. Only myopic fools will not see or accept that the inordinate ambition of many Governors in the APC, and not Tinubu, is the real cause of the crisis Buhari moved to forestall.

This is how PDP imploded and threw away the Presidency they claimed, in 2014, they would retain for another 50 years.

There was no other way forward but to dismantle everything and start again with new rules and a bigger cane for dissenting backs. Lawsuits up and down and against wach other from members of the APC. The indiscipline was too much and nothing Tinubu, thw ultimate political strategist, encouraged or contributed to.

When the dust settle then IPOBians will cry as the real picture begins to emerge.

IPOBians are too emotional, hateful, wether they expect Yoruba's to fight their emotional war for them baffles me, what our biz with Biafra? nobody is holding them not to declare their elusive Biafra, opening thread upon thread over Tinubu is disgusting like a child whose lolly pop was taken from his mouth
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Crownbefitsme(f): 12:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Crownbefitsme, you are risk taker.Kudos!
Lol
Thank you

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ifko: 12:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Audio National leader that cannot attend NEC meeting
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Tochi3(m): 12:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
OZAOEKPE:
National leader grin
Lol @ National leader. grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Igboid: 1:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
24SEVEN:

igboid, come and see technical knockout given to Igbos.. grin grin grin

This Bini man, why are you tagging me up and down in the congregation of your fellow pained Igbo phobic co travellers?

Tinubu has been used and dumped, however the North will make his dumping as honorable as possible, that's the least he deserves for his role of ousting a Southern president to allow a Northern president ascend.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Exclusive101: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
malele:
he Will still fall for there lies . I pity this man tinubu.
Greedy is too bad for any human being

When fools not people that matter in the society visit your father let us know. We can now decide what pedestal your father can be compared to Tinubu.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by PharoahIII: 1:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
chai tinubu is now like a girl you only call wen konji dey do you strong thing, the moment you release inside her you dump her like hot dodo
once tinubu hear say Buni dey come him go open pant, open leg com lie down for bed, just dey watch
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by malele(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Exclusive101:

When fools not people that matter in the society visit your father let us know. We can now decide what pedestal your father can be compared to Tinubu.

Pls my father is an honorable man, ur god tinubu is a greedy criminal stealing Lagos Dey with the help of fools like u
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yebosola:

IPOBians are too emotional, hateful, wether they expect Yoruba's to fight their emotional war for them baffles me, what our biz with Biafra? nobody is holding them not to declare their elusive Biafra, opening thread upon thread over Tinubu is disgusting like a child whose lolly pop was taken from his mouth

Lol. We dey laff. They are so predictable. "SW out of 2023 race" and "Tinubu is finished" plus "used and dumped" they rushed to jubilate because of events of late. See the thread below to note it is validation of all we predicted about Igbos. Just too dumb, emotional, hateful and immature to ever see the big picture.

Safe to conclude APC ticket is likely heading south. I am happy to take bets it is not going to the SE. Neither is the PDP's ticket as the opportunist Party will simply deploy a Northerner like Atiku to face-off against a Yoruba APC candidate. Warn Igbos never to jubilate prematurely they will never listen. Political cretins.

https://www.nairaland.com/5960569/apc-zones-party-chairman-n#91232588

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by DEROX: 3:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
7lives:

grin grin grin.
They waited for Tinubu to wail or probably pull out and disintergrate APC but the guy just ignored them.
I even heard that baba gboromiro Ayo Adebanjo told Tinubu to quit APC, I don't know when the man begins to hold brief for Tinubu.
Now to those who are going to Bourdillon, they shall also be welcome with open arms, oruko ta ba ma so omo eni, inu eni lo ngbe.
7lives you are too much baba especially the last part oruko ta ba somo eni inu eni lo ngbe true talk everything is not to be made public
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Emmerlee(m): 3:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:
I need not talk about the Igbos here. They are forever damned already.

You are NOT God!

I repeat, you are NOT God!!

You are mere flesh and blood, stop feeling important.

You lots should grow up and purge your souls of HATE. It's disgusting!
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by farem: 4:03pm On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.

A political dunce just spoke!
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by JFT24(m): 4:18pm On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:

Really?
how old are you?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by 7lives: 4:23pm On Jun 30, 2020
Grayoso:

Always best to let dumb and sentimental IPOBians jubilate prematurely. This is what they do best.

Wise and pragmatically intelligent analysts, who understand the political reality of Nigeria, will know that this is only the beginning.

People should read between the lines over the talk of Junaid Mohammed below bearing in mind same man argues the North can rule forever. In conceding the Presidency to the South he insists on Tinubu and discountenances GEJ or the likes of Fayemi.

There is a reason for this and not my place to reveal that reason to dumb IPOBians. Better to let them find out themselves.

The reason is why the likes of Buhari, IBB, Ken Nnamani, Danjuma etal will support Tinubu, even grudgingly, ahead of all else if the South is to produce the President.

This reason is why GEJ was President in name but never respected as President. The analogy is that of the head that fits the crown to Kingmakers and powerbrokers.

The likes of Fayemi etal are upstarts wasting their own time and will be cut to size at the appropriate time.

Always beautiful seeing reality disgracing emotional IPOBians. Some will know why Mohammed views Tinubu as "better" than GEJ and Fayemi even as emotional folks like cursing Jagaban online.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/nationaldailyng.com/controversial-junaid-mohammed-endorses-tinubu-for-2023-president/amp/

Man wey sabi, I dey feel you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / I Can't Stake Above ₦50k Cos I Fear PDP May Rig - Deji Tells Atiku’s Supporter / Buhari Names TY Danjuma, Dangote In Committee On North-East Rehabilitation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.