Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,067 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:46 AM

APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni (21445 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Exclusive101: 6:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Never heard about a wretched honorable before O. How does it feel living with one ?

malele:

Pls my father is an honorable man, ur god tinubu is a greedy criminal stealing Lagos Dey with the help of fools like u
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by malele(m): 6:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
Exclusive101:
Never heard about a wretched honorable before O. How does it feel living with one ?

I pity u tinubu stooge
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Chanchit: 6:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmerlee:

You are NOT God!

I repeat, you are NOT God!!

You are mere flesh and blood, stop feeling important.

You lots should grow up and purge your souls of HATE. It's disgusting!

I hope you have read what your brothers have been typing before you begin to see God.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Emmerlee(m): 6:47pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:

I hope you have read what your brothers have been typing before you begin to see God.

If you depend on what people type here to be happy then I really pity you. Mean forums like these are not for emotional people.

You should understand this unless you are a kid. Nairaland hosts lots of really silly people across the country and you should not take things here to heart. Smh
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ChoCho54(f): 8:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
XXLMANDIGO:
shocked

To sympathize or to commiserate with him
I can't breathe

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Chanchit: 8:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emmerlee:

If you depend on what people type here to be happy then I really pity you. Mean forums like these are not for emotional people.

You should understand this unless you are a kid. Nairaland hosts lots of really silly people across the country and you should not take things here to heart. Smh

If you also depend on what people like me type here to make you sad, then I pity you too. Forums like this are not for emotional people. get over yourself. Don't take wha you read here to heart.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ChoCho54(f): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
Tell him to take heart
Tell him also that sometimes you win some and lose some
Otio! Tinubu never lost a fight.... Oppps

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ChoCho54(f): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Afospecialk:
Unfortunately, early morning heart attack for our children of hate online Political analysts

They call Tinubu internally displaced person

What do we call Lamidi cownu, Jonathan, Saraki, Kwankwanso, Obi, Fayose, Atiku nd Dino ?
Externally nd internally displaced

If yu dont respect Jagaban you are a dimwit inconsequential 5% miscreant
Ibo we no trust una again ooo

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ChoCho54(f): 8:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
femmoy:
Why won't they visit the lion of burdillon? Even buhari wouldn't underestimate what he might do. I just watch indomie generation tribal war lords rant like cowards.
I swear they don't know what he can do with two states in the SW in his Kitty Abii? grin

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Corporate2020: 9:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.

YES, an replaced with Nnamdi Kanu the unfortunate albino. You need mental evaluation.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

European Union Backs Okonjo-Iweala For WTO Job – Bloomberg / Herdsmen: No Ethnic Group Should Lord Over Others - Gbajabiamila / PDP's John Gabaya Wins Bwari Area Council Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.