Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,543 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni (21452 Views)

House Of Representative Members Visit Tinubu In London (Photos) / Kwam1 And Adebayo Olasoju Visit Tinubu In London - photo / Gambari, Adamu, Ministers Visit Tinubu In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by pquaver(m): 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
Penguin2:
I thought Resident Zombies said Tinubu innitiated every move that happened at the NEC?

Why visit him if not to massage his bruised ego?

It's "Ite Missa Est" for Tinubu's lofty dreams but zombies like to live in self-denial just like they are denying the fact Nigeria is in shambles even Northeners have started protesting.

LOL Misse agwu si go...
Church agba sa go...
Lol you are funny lol
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by gaskiyamagana: 9:28am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Stupid being stupid and contribute sensibly to the debate
Which debate, Atiku is better than Tinubu or what?
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Misterdhee1(m): 9:31am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Atiku Abubakar is more popular than Tinubu

Tinubu, presumably smart, is mostly popular in SW states

I just hope APC will field Tinubu and PDP will field Atiku in 2023. That will end the matter once and for all.

To date, many people still believe that Buhari rigged the 2019 election, which saw him defeat Atiku Abubakar

Tinubu even had to send his touts to forment troubles in Igbo-dominated parts of Lagos just to ensure that his APC doesn't lose in his backyard.

You guys from SW hype Tinubu a lot

Atiku is a former vice president, who has created thousands of jobs across the country. He's known to be the highest employer of labor after the Adamawa State government and has companies in faraway Port Harcourt.

It's an insult to Atiku Abubakar to say that Tinubu is more popular than him.
LOL. Which Atiku? What made Atiku's name popular other than being a power grabbing corrupt VP during Obj's era? Moreover, how many mainstream politicians can you link to Atiku? Tinubu is so popular that an average igbo political analyst will rather die than not include him in their daily gibberish tagged analysis.

4 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by VirginFinder: 9:32am On Jun 30, 2020
Why are pigidiotttts taking Panadol for another's headache for chrissake

Or maybe they are pained that Tinubu is going to be visited and "placated"... grin tongue

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by pquaver(m): 9:33am On Jun 30, 2020
gaskiyamagana:

This one is exceptional among my chest beaters bloder from...

Leave Online miscreants there a lots of reasonable Igbos who are do not come online to make noise like political jobbers.. They like to give Igbo nation bad image with their useless advice and we are the wisest of them all.. Na so our Aba and other states remain like that.. Instead of the to start from home then the go away. Charity begins at home.. We know most of our people support pdp let us get what is due us there first before following tinubu whose protégé is vice president..
We need to remove the log in our eyes first be4 helping tinubu remove his own..

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by VirginFinder: 9:34am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

I just hope APC will field Tinubu and PDP will field Atiku in 2023. That will end the matter once and for all.

To date, many people still believe that Buhari rigged the 2019 election, which saw him defeat Atiku Abubakar

Tinubu even had to send his touts to forment troubles in Igbo-dominated PDP dominated parts of Lagos just to ensure that his APC doesn't lose in his backyard.

Atiku is a former vice president, who has created thousands of jobs across the country. He's known to be the highest employer of labor after the Adamawa State government and has companies in faraway Port Harcourt.

Why PDP? Why not APGA?

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 9:38am On Jun 30, 2020
Chosen1984:
U guys wanna visit Tinubu again to give him another inconsequential position .

Maybe this time , they will call him "Apc International Supreme Leader"

Yet they will relegate him to the background when Real matters are arising..

Once beaten... twice shy!
Affliction shall not arise the second time.

Oga Tinubu, they have come again! It is in your court..

Y don't u people cry for yourself and leave this man alone, he never know of your existence, the time you are wasting on this man's matter will benefit your retched life.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by adekolaelect(m): 9:45am On Jun 30, 2020
zombieTRACKER:
Go put the idp in his place....

Bloody greedy thief

Wants to turn the country to his private property like lagos
Tinubu hatred will bring untimely death for some people if care is not taking.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 9:46am On Jun 30, 2020
wink2015:

GOVERNOR BUNI whose Yobe state is ravaged by the BOKO HARAM insurgency is doing BUSY BODY to EXTRA-TASKS himself with APC Caretaker committee work.

What time will governor Buni have to provide good governance for his own people when he is busy engaging in mainstream APC party matter and at the same time fighting Boko haram.

The bottom line is that Tinubu 's relevance is reduced with no hope of getting the presidential ticket which was the original BENCHMARK for merging with Buhari to contest the 2015 election.

ALL THIS VISITS BY GOVERNOR BUNI IS JUST MEDICINE AFTER INJURY THAT WILL STILL NOT EVEN HEAL.

Tinubu has been used and dumped by the northerners led by President Muhammadu Buhari.

You do well armchair critic, all these your advice, which one have u deemed fit for your state Gov that is kick u like football, save your cry cry for your unproductive life, leave Tinubu matters, he doesn't know u.

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 9:50am On Jun 30, 2020
Ferdinandu:
National Leader who was not aware before NWC was dissolved. National Leader ko national follower ni

See painment, hope u are far from Sniper, carry Tinubu matter for head like Gala, whereas u are suffering of poverty orchestrated by your poto Governor

3 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Chanchit: 9:53am On Jun 30, 2020
Noel19:

Grade 8 zombie, emancipate yourself from mental slavery.

If I tell you that you have no brain at all, yog won't believe. So I won't tell you.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 9:54am On Jun 30, 2020
bigfish3k:

Rubbish write up
After achieving their aim of dumpling him in IDP camp
They are just visiting again to press his mumu botton and to feel his current pulse to know if they should stop striking him

Mumu, your reply to that poster still boils down to what he accused your fellow IPOB, sense far away from u, instead of this ranting on Tinubu, face your region that is ravaged with bad government.

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by bigfish3k: 9:58am On Jun 30, 2020
Yebosola:

Mumu, your reply to that poster still boils down to what he accused your fellow IPOB, sense far away from u, instead of this ranting on Tinubu, face your region that is ravaged with bad government.
I am not facing my region because it's one nigeria
The accusation is rubbish and childish because
How can you say I shouldn't comment on somebody that is aspiring to rule me
You can't stop me from commenting about our bullion van politicians
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Yebosola(m): 9:59am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Tinubu even had to send his touts to forment troubles in Igbo-dominated parts of Lagos just to ensure that his APC doesn't lose in his backyard.

Y are u people shameless? U still want to obtain this man despite your failed Dubai strategies and 419 server, don't u have a reputable person from your region u can put forward? Let Atiku b, look for job oh

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Nobody: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

[s]Atiku Abubakar is more popular than Tinubu

It's an insult to Atiku Abubakar to say that Tinubu is more popular than him[/s].

Lol... Some persons should just give up analyzing politics. grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Advocate500: 10:03am On Jun 30, 2020
How they are using all this inconsequential talk about Apc and tinubu to divert attention from the huge failure in leadership is beyond me,how do this people succeed in deceiving hundreds of millions not to border again about insecurity and other negative vice in the society,I spite .
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by SmartPolician: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Yebosola:

Y are u people shameless? U still want to obtain this man despite your failed Dubai strategies and 419 server, don't u have a reputable person from your region u can put forward? Let Atiku b, look for job oh

There is no reputable Nigerian politican
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Noel19: 10:04am On Jun 30, 2020
Chanchit:

If I tell you that you have no brain at all, yog won't believe. So I won't tell you.

It still doesn't change the fact that you're still a grade 8 zombie. An irredeemable one for that matter.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by AdaoraNK(f): 10:05am On Jun 30, 2020
abu12:

Buhari is the national leader of APC, but he bestow the power on Tinubu.

Lol... How sure are you
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ORIENTATION101: 10:12am On Jun 30, 2020
SmartPolician:

Chai!

I don read another NONSENSE

You have changed the argument from popularity to clout

U even said the PDP would give him their ticket

Abeg I don't have your strength

I have already given a comprehensive response to all this hype earlier
you can be popular in politics due to been an ex president it doesn't translate to political machinery.
APC let Atiku go because they have a better asset in Tinubu. Tinubu is APC and nigeria most priced political asset whether you like it or not. His political Godson re now pulling weight on National politics. Nothing can be said about Atiku apart apart from being an ex vice president.

2 Likes

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ChukwuObe: 10:13am On Jun 30, 2020
ff0000:
Meanwhile,this new committee should leave TINUBU alone because he brings nothing to the APC table.If they hope to retain power in 2023,people like Bola Tinubu should be totally discarded.

And how many votes did your Amaechi bring from their state talkless of their region? Just tell us. It is onlhy in your dude brain you think APC can win without Tinubu. Just continue to wallow in your ignorance and hatred
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Validated: 10:14am On Jun 30, 2020
That is how elders treat an errant child. You spank him hard on the buttocks and when you notice he is angry, you pull him back towards you and use left hand to rob his head. He will now tow your line going forward.
Tinubu Fear North not. grin grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by DEROX: 10:15am On Jun 30, 2020
grin I taught he has been displaced like our ipopigs brothers told us so why visit a displaced man
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Omoslim26: 10:17am On Jun 30, 2020
emkz:

You forget Obasanjo heavily campaigned for him; same way Oshiomole campaigned for Obaseki in 2016. On their own, they couldn't have won. I don't see Tinubu running in 2023, but he'd play a role in influencing Buhari's successor. From my permutations, Osinbajo or Fashola may be conscripted to run in 2023. This is why I support Tinubu's efforts, despite his alleged baggage. Let us stop demonising him. If Tinubu is out of the scene, who'd galvanise our people?

If apcheat fields a SW candidate it will cause a big division in the party SS won't vote for SW candidate
SE won't vote for SW
I am not very certain about MB and with a divided apcheat the North will split it's vote

fielding a SW candidate would mean a dead end for apcheat

besides tribalism apart every honest Nigerian knows it's not SW turn yet

so we had better rally for a SE or a MB candidate or the North will end up keeping power till thy kingdom come
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by DEROX: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Afospecialk:
Unfortunately, early morning heart attack for our children of hate online Political analysts

They call Tinubu internally displaced person

What do we call Lamidi cownu, Jonathan, Saraki, Kwankwanso, Obi, Fayose, Atiku nd Dino ?
Externally nd internally displaced

If yu dont respect Jagaban you are a dimwit inconsequential 5% miscreant
I wonder the kind of pains they will go through today
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by strafist911: 10:18am On Jun 30, 2020
Goke7:
those who feel are saying tinubu is finished should pls answer this simple question , why are they planning to visit him in Lagos?

To massage his bruised ego and call him the "supernatural leader of Apc".
Then after they deal with him and send him to IDP camp.
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Validated: 10:20am On Jun 30, 2020
DEROX:
grin I taught he has been displaced like our ipopigs brothers told us so why visit a displaced man
Use your thinking faculties for once. They want to pacify him because he felt offended. Why did they not consult him before dissolving the NWC
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by DEROX: 10:24am On Jun 30, 2020
Validated:

Use your thinking faculties for once. They want to pacify him because he felt offended. Why did they not consult him before dissolving the NWC
oh It seems like you are an ipopig if he has been displaced why pacify him efcc should be the next action after the clear bullion van case.He should have been in prison by now abeg just leave me not everyone reasons like like you pls

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by Goke7: 10:27am On Jun 30, 2020
strafist911:

To massage his bruised ego and call him the "supernatural leader of Apc".
Then after they deal with him and send him to IDP camp.
but have they not been dealing with him all these while and yet they keep going to his house to beg him. abeg talk another thing

1 Like

Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by peteryoung2048d(m): 10:33am On Jun 30, 2020
Okay
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by ogbonti: 10:41am On Jun 30, 2020
nairavsdollars:
After twisting the ragamuffin's blokos.Hope Remi Tinubu won't pour hot water on your heads

hahahahaha they want to come rub it in his face and see his reaction grin
Re: APC Crisis: We Plan To Visit Tinubu – Buni by HaffeezMahmud(m): 10:44am On Jun 30, 2020
you see all these ipob will just die coz of Tinubu saga. why the hatred?? or is it because he is bigger than your shit leaders se weyre niyin ni

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

"Take Over Leadership Now" – Obasanjo Tells Nigerian Youths / Fayemi: Buhari Should Campaign For His Candidate At Eagle's Square (Video) / Fayemi Declines EFCC Invitation, Gives Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.