Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,554 members, 7,812,776 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:07 PM

I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. - Family (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. (3802 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Casemiro(m): 3:54pm On Sep 25, 2020
lekki1444:
ok answer these questions
1-What born of your mother are you ?
2-What tribe were you born into in this reincarnation
3-What country were you born ?
4-Do you have any congenital diseases from birth that you are dealing with eg sicke cell etc ?
5-Do you have any distinguishing birthmarks or features on your body
6-What is your date of birth
7-What types of jobs are you able to get in this reincarnation ?
8-if you are married what is your wifes date of birth

This is tough and requires sensitive personal details that wouldn't be nice sharing online.

just wondering, if I meet you in person, will you still require these details?

thanks
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 4:23pm On Sep 25, 2020
Casemiro:

This is tough and requires sensitive personal details that wouldn't be nice sharing online.

just wondering, if I meet you in person, will you still require these details?

thanks
Yes bro I will need the details. Now doing it here on nairaland is free of charge because then I am building a resume and you are assisting me in building a resume. Doing it privately ? i will charge you for private consultation. just a small fee.
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Casemiro(m): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
Yes bro I will need the details. Now doing it here on nairaland is free of charge because then I am building a resume and you are assisting me in building a resume. Doing it privately ? i will charge you for private consultation. just a small fee.

Alright Sir.

I understand.

Just that sharing private information online isn't ideal
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by narrowpathy(m): 6:11pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
ok answer these questions
1-What born of your mother are you ?
2-What tribe were you born into in this reincarnation
3-What country were you born ?
4-Do you have any congenital diseases from birth that you are dealing with eg sicke cell etc ?
5-Do you have any distinguishing birthmarks or features on your body
6-What is your date of birth
7-What types of jobs are you able to get in this reincarnation ?
8-if you are married what is your wifes date of birth

Even though I am not the one you're directing this to I'd like you to read me. Lol.
1. First born
2.Igbo
3. Naija
4. Well, I wear glasses for short sightedness
5. None I can think of
6. 24091988
7. Government jobs mostly/music too sometimes
8. unmarried and not even sure who to marry. lol
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:48pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Even though I am not the one you're directing this to I'd like you to read me. Lol.
1. First born
2.Igbo
3. Naija
4. Well, I wear glasses for short sightedness
5. None I can think of
6. 24091988
7. Government jobs mostly/music too sometimes
8. unmarried and not even sure who to marry. lol
Very Interesting that you were born on the day of Jupiter going retrograde and so this means you represent the rebirth and a phoenix rising out of the ashes of the falling current world order ran by the draconians. And then you have the soloar in libra meaning there will be a rebirth and a rising up while another goes down, and your lunaisin alpha pisces and pputting that together with the fact that you are igbo tells me in past life you were a very pious and righteous white man but still you are of the seed of the tribe of DAN and so while you will represent the rebirth of the black race in this reincarnation but yet it is a symbolic rebirth on your path because you are short sighted meaning that you are symbolic of the rebirth that is about to overtake the planet but you will not actually be endowed yourself with the spiritual eye tosee things in 4th dimensional view. Like some people will soon come to the forefront who see things in 4 dimensional view meaning they can see the spiritual reason behind why everything that happens happens. So you represent the rebirth of these people who will be coming and you come in this reincarnation in brown skin becaause these people these 4th dimensional beings coming to take ovver the new world order will be brown skin people. And so while the white empire crumbles and the blacck empire emerges you being the pious white guy of past life have been given the privillege due to your pious works to be in brown skin in this life and to be symbolic of the emerging 4th dimensional brown skin giants, which is why your luna is in alpha pisces. And so you were put on the winning team in this reincarnation but it may not initially feel like it because this losing team is only now just being rebiirth out of the ashes like the phoenix. it feels like the black race is in hell and you are on the losing team but see heaven has too emerge out of hell and so your pious nature when you were a white man has granted you this privillege to be reppresentative of the emerging 4th dimensional brown beings. And this also explains why you are fascinated with the spiritual unseen esoteric world because you are alpha pisces luna and yoou represent these emerging 4th dimensional esoteric wisdom giants. however like i said initially you are short sighted because although you arre a pious being and have been grafted into the Joseph lineage yet you are in your core a white draconian being and because of that you dont get the privillege of the 4th dimensional way of seeing thiings. this privillege is for the tribe of joseph and this iswhy you are presented with symbolic short sightedness in this rreincarnation. You are first born because the draconian is the first born. And you were born in Nigeria because the new world global rebirth will be born out of Nigeria as crazy as that sounds.. Nigeria will be the spiritual capital of the world real soon and i dont mean church-spirituality

HPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by narrowpathy(m): 7:36pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:

Very Interesting that you were born on the day of Jupiter going retrograde and so this means you represent the rebirth and a phoenix rising out of the ashes of the falling current world order ran by the draconians. And then you have the soloar in libra meaning there will be a rebirth and a rising up while another goes down, and your lunaisin alpha pisces and pputting that together with the fact that you are igbo tells me in past life you were a very pious and righteous white man but still you are of the seed of the tribe of DAN and so while you will represent the rebirth of the black race in this reincarnation but yet it is a symbolic rebirth on your path because you are short sighted meaning that you are symbolic of the rebirth that is about to overtake the planet but you will not actually be endowed yourself with the spiritual eye tosee things in 4th dimensional view. Like some people will soon come to the forefront who see things in 4 dimensional view meaning they can see the spiritual reason behind why everything that happens happens. So you represent the rebirth of these people who will be coming and you come in this reincarnation in brown skin becaause these people these 4th dimensional beings coming to take ovver the new world order will be brown skin people. And so while the white empire crumbles and the blacck empire emerges you being the pious white guy of past life have been given the privillege due to your pious works to be in brown skin in this life and to be symbolic of the emerging 4th dimensional brown skin giants, which is why your luna is in alpha pisces. And so you were put on the winning team in this reincarnation but it may not initially feel like it because this losing team is only now just being rebiirth out of the ashes like the phoenix. it feels like the black race is in hell and you are on the losing team but see heaven has too emerge out of hell and so your pious nature when you were a white man has granted you this privillege to be reppresentative of the emerging 4th dimensional brown beings. And this also explains why you are fascinated with the spiritual unseen esoteric world because you are alpha pisces luna and yoou represent these emerging 4th dimensional esoteric wisdom giants. however like i said initially you are short sighted because although you arre a pious being and have been grafted into the Joseph lineage yet you are in your core a white draconian being and because of that you dont get the privillege of the 4th dimensional way of seeing thiings. this privillege is for the tribe of joseph and this iswhy you are presented with symbolic short sightedness in this rreincarnation. You are first born because the draconian is the first born. And you were born in Nigeria because the new world global rebirth will be born out of Nigeria as crazy as that sounds.. Nigeria will be the spiritual capital of the world real soon and i dont mean church-spirituality

HPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE

It does. The Draconian core could explain why I am a nice person but I hate emotions as draconians being reptilian are not emotional and I'm not attached to anyone or anything or any ethnic group.
However I've had friends say I behave like a white man. Lol.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:43pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

It does. The Draconian core could explain why I am a nice person but I hate emotions as draconians being reptilian are not emotional and I'm not attached to anyone or anything or any ethnic group.
However I've had friends say I behave like a white man. Lol.
yeah lol its all in the reading. amazing shocked grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by narrowpathy(m): 7:54pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah lol its all in the reading. amazing shocked grin grin

Hahaha. Interesting stuff. But one more thing. I feel like I always end up being settled late. Like I spent almost double the time others did in university and it also took a while to get a job and now women all over me yet I can't seem to be able to marry anyone. What could it mean
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:57pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Hahaha. Interesting stuff. But one more thing. I feel like I always end up being settled late. Like I spent almost double the time others did in university and it also took a while to get a job and now women all over me yet I can't seem to be able to marry anyone. What could it mean
means you are being delayed for a higher purpose. the last will be first

am the same way

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by narrowpathy(m): 8:00pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
means you are being delayed for a higher purpose. the last will be first

am the same way

Oh okay. Fingers crossed to know what the future holds
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:04pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

Oh okay. Fingers crossed to know what the future holds
yeah whatever it is is in the air. the winds of change is blowing if you views the things going on in the world especially america. the time is now. i feel it. but we shall wait and see what the manifestation looks like in 3D.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by narrowpathy(m): 8:09pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
yeah whatever it is is in the air. the winds of change is blowing if you views the things going on in the world especially america. the time is now. i feel it. but we shall wait and see what the manifestation looks like in 3D.

True. I think it has already started manifesting gradually. I feel like Edo state with the indirect support of the American consulate was the beginning but I'm not sure what the next act will be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:16pm On Sep 26, 2020
narrowpathy:

True. I think it has already started manifesting gradually. I feel like Edo state with the indirect support of the American consulate was the beginning but I'm not sure what the next act will be
very correct, edo state is the phoenix state. its the transition state. once things start happening in edo it means the change is here. and things are happening in edo. the stronghold of the old has been released

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by BornMarch15(m): 9:51pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:

HPE THIS ALL MAKES SENSE

I'll send mine to you here. But I need the reading in a simpler layman's term.

I don't know all these rising Phoenix, draconian bla bla.

Simple English abeg

I'll send my information to your inbox on nairaland, but I prefer you share the reading here, so others can relate. Cool?
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 10:13pm On Sep 26, 2020
BornMarch15:

I'll send mine to you here. But I need the reading in a simpler layman's term.

I don't know all these rising Phoenix, draconian bla bla.

Simple English abeg

I'll send my information to your inbox on nairaland, but I prefer you share the reading here, so others can relate. Cool?
lol nah brah for you i am charging you. i charge rude people
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by BornMarch15(m): 10:21pm On Sep 26, 2020
lekki1444:
lol nah brah for you i am charging you. i charge rude people

Haha... No ooo bros. Sorry if it seem rude tho. Na just expression o... Not intended at all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

People Living Abroad,where Is Best To Buy A House First Nigeria Or Abroad ? / My Sister Is Abandoned By Her Husband With Her Pregnancy, Needs You Help / Femite Online Baby's Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.