Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,281 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. (3825 Views)

How Do You Deal With Toxic Parents / How Do You Deal With An Occult Family Member? / My Fellow Married Women And Mothers, How Do You Deal With A Husband Like Mine? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Hmmmm really!!guess that's your own believe
When you die you're left with two choices
Heaven or Hell
Stay safe bro cool
yes and you are already in hell from the sound of it
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
yes and you are already in hell from the sound of it
But heaven await me when I no longer exist
But I Wonder what grade of fire you will be if you don't repent and leave all your ritual charm and hold unto Jesus cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Klass99(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2020

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

But heaven await me when I no longer exist
But I Wonder what grade of fire you will be if you don't repent and leave all your ritual charm and hold unto Jesus cool
the white man has lied to you suffer here and await heaven when you die lmao. mugu

heaven and hell are here on earth they are spiritual states and dimensional levels of wisdom. its a spiritual state of mind. an ascended state of mind. THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN YOU

TRY TO READ YOUR BIBLE SOMETIMES AND STOP BEING DECEIVED BY DADDY OYEDEPO
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:32pm On Sep 07, 2020
Klass99:

What a crap load of shit. You're just full of BS.

I thought you initially said you were doing God's work.

Now you're talking about consulting oracle and gods.

You're just a scammer
THE oracles belong to GOD. ALL WISDOM AND POWER BELONGS TO GOD
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:33pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
the white man has lied to you suffer here and await heaven when you die lmao. mugu

heaven and hell are here on earth they are spiritual states and dimensional levels of wisdom. its a spiritual state of mind. an ascended state of mind. THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN IS WITHIN YOU

TRY TO READ YOUR BIBLE SOMETIMES AND STOP BEING DECEIVED BY DADDY OYEDEPO
OK
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

OK
LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORKS ? you come down here and based on your actions and what you did, when you die, then later you will return back to earth again to come and serve your hell if you were a bad person or serve your heaven if you were a good person. you see that blind man begging on the street in the hot sun ? he is in hell.
JOHN 9 VS 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
LET ME TELL YOU HOW THIS WORKS ? you come down here and based on your actions and what you did, when you die, then later you will return back to earth again to come and serve your hell if you were a bad person or serve your heaven if you were a good person. you see that blind man begging on the street in the hot sun ? he is in hell.
JOHN 9 VS 2 His disciples asked him, "Rabbi, who sinned, this man or his parents, that he was born blind?"
So because he was born blind he's in hell ?
You guys has turned it upside down
I don't argue or drag Christianity issue
So I'll agree to any wrong thing you say cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 6:55pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

So because he was born blind he's in hell ?
You guys has turned it upside down
I don't argue or drag Christianity issue
So I'll agree to any wrong thing you say cool
of course he is in hell because he is blind. Also the bible tells you hell is the state of nations. Like Nigeria is hell

psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. <<<<<< EVERY NATION THAT FORGETS GOD WILL BE TURNED INTO HELL. SO YOU CAN SEE HELL IS HERE ON EARTH ?

LETS FURTHER PROVE IT. HELL IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT UNDER THE SUN RIGHT WHICH IS THE EARTH ?

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there,

YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ? YOU ARE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN ZOMBIE CHRISTIAN WHO HAS NEVER OPENED HIS BIBLE A DAY IN HIS LIFE. ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED WITH IN CHURCH AS A CHILD. NOW HERE YOU ARE PARROTING ZOMBIE CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:00pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
of course he is in hell because he is blind. Also the bible tells you hell is the state of nations. Like Nigeria is hell

psalms 9 vs 17 The wicked shall be turned into hell, and all the nations that forget God. <<<<<< EVERY NATION THAT FORGETS GOD WILL BE TURNED INTO HELL. SO YOU CAN SEE HELL IS HERE ON EARTH ?

LETS FURTHER PROVE IT. HELL IS THE PLACE OF JUDGEMENT UNDER THE SUN RIGHT WHICH IS THE EARTH ?

ECCLESIASTES 3 VS 16 And I saw something else under the sun: In the place of judgment--wickedness was there,

YOU KNOW WHAT THE PROBLEM IS ? YOU ARE THE TYPICAL NIGERIAN ZOMBIE CHRISTIAN WHO HAS NEVER OPENED HIS BIBLE A DAY IN HIS LIFE. ALL YOU KNOW ABOUT CHRISTIANITY IS WHAT YOU HAVE BEEN INDOCTRINATED WITH IN CHURCH AS A CHILD. NOW HERE YOU ARE PARROTING ZOMBIE CHRISTIAN PROPAGANDA
OK sir cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:02pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

OK sir cool
you better wake up from your sleep young man. you are spiritually asleep THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
you better wake up from your sleep young man. you are spiritually asleep THE VALLEY OF DRY BONES
Have heard you sir
And ama take note of it ✌

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Have heard you sir
And ama take note of it ✌
Alright playa PEACE UNTO YOU
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
Alright playa PEACE UNTO YOU
It's will later pain me if I later sight you in hell burning up like a mofos or better still been blind here on earth
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:13pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

It's will later pain me if I later sight you in hell burning up like a mofos or better still been blind here on earth
Brah you the blind one in hell. you are the valley of dry bones. in complete darkness
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
Brah you the blind one in hell. you are the valley of dry bones. in complete darkness
Whatever but ya going to hell for sure for tackling a child of Godgrin
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 7:17pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:

Whatever but ya going to hell for sure grin
you are already in hell. i can smell the smoke from here
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
lekki1444:
you are already in hell. i can smell the smoke from here
We are both in it that's why you can perceive the smoke from there cool
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by prince2pac(m): 7:18pm On Sep 07, 2020
ZINIBANKS:
We are both in it that's why you can perceive the smoke from there cool

1 Like

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Sep 07, 2020
[quote author=prince2pac post=93681652][/quote]
Madman grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by descarado: 7:29pm On Sep 07, 2020
LMAO

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Ishilove: 7:49pm On Sep 07, 2020
Sukkot is this you? Are you now dabbling in mysticism?
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:24pm On Sep 07, 2020
Ishilove:
Sukkot is this you? Are you now dabbling in mysticism?
sukot ? hmmm
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by tunderoc(m): 10:15am On Sep 08, 2020
He noh even reply, my sister no be that kind ritual 4 make sense most. grin grin grin grin
Klass99:

Lol grin this is madness.

I fell off my chair laughing at this.
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by EdCure: 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2020
lekki1444:
sukot ? hmmm
I will email you soonest. You sound legit

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by K333M(m): 5:54pm On Sep 14, 2020
FreakDesign:
I want to know to things :
1. I want to know when the world will end, time and date.
2. I want to be able to read peoples thoughts

Can you perform the ritual?

Trust me bros, you don't want to know people's thoughts. it's the ugliest place on this planet.
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Casemiro(m): 12:05pm On Sep 24, 2020
lekki1444:
see the problem with you is impatience. if for example a woman is barren and she wants a ritual to have children, this is spiritual work, its not instant magic and so after the ritual the effect may kick in 4 or 5 months after and she gets pregnant. thats how it works. i only did your ritual what like 1 month ago and you are here already talking like this because of impatience.

secondly is what i forgot to tell you, before i do any work for you you have to stop doing all the bad things you do if you want the ritual to work. like i should have told you if you are not willing to change your ways dont even bother with the ritual because it will not work. its like the biblical saying after the ritual healing GO AND SIN NO MORE LEST YOUR AFFLICTION RETURN UPON YOU.

j0hn 5 vs 14 Afterward Jesus found him in the temple, and said to him, “See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you.”

and lastly if the oracle has been consulted on your behalf, the gods are like OK we have to move to make this request for this person however the person has X amount of karma that they have not cleared yet and so for the request to be granted all your karma has to be cleared first and so things will get worse as the karma is being cleared, before they get better. So after a ritual you will notice things get worse first before the request is granted. Karma has to be cleared before the request is granted. MY POINT IS ALL THIS IS A SPIRITUAL PROCESS

baba. Do you do past life reading
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 2:44pm On Sep 24, 2020
Casemiro:

baba. Do you do past life reading
To the extent to which it is possible yes I do. but if you are looking for past life specifics like who was my wifeor what was my address etc etc etc ? thats impossible
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Casemiro(m): 8:39pm On Sep 24, 2020
lekki1444:
To the extent to which it is possible yes I do. but if you are looking for past life specifics like who was my wifeor what was my address etc etc etc ? thats impossible

That's great.

Please to what extent is it possible. Since you said things like address, spouse, etc won't be possible.

Thanks
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:19am On Sep 25, 2020
Casemiro:

That's great.

Please to what extent is it possible. Since you said things like address, spouse, etc won't be possible.

Thanks
The bigger question is what are you looking to find ?
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by Casemiro(m): 8:34am On Sep 25, 2020
lekki1444:
The bigger question is what are you looking to find ?

anything at all Sir, that points to my past life
Re: I Can Create Any Ritual For You To Help You Deal With Any Problems. by lekki1444: 8:44am On Sep 25, 2020
Casemiro:

anything at all Sir, that points to my past life
ok answer these questions
1-What born of your mother are you ?
2-What tribe were you born into in this reincarnation
3-What country were you born ?
4-Do you have any congenital diseases from birth that you are dealing with eg sicke cell etc ?
5-Do you have any distinguishing birthmarks or features on your body
6-What is your date of birth
7-What types of jobs are you able to get in this reincarnation ?
8-if you are married what is your wifes date of birth

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

If U're In A Relationship, Married Or None, Read This. U'll Know Why At The End. / Should I Leave My Family?? / My Neighbor Gives Her Nursing child Viju Milk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.