Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,180 members, 7,818,565 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:53 PM

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria - Travel (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria (43696 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by lakeside79937: 2:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Where would the government generate revenue to finance this projects when people dont pay tax In Nigeria ? You claimed USA and UK is better but have you got idea how much we pay on taxes ? Even people that pay tax is nigeria are not paying the right amount . Until people start paying taxes in nigeria that's when Nigeria can be like western world .even if you guys are made president there is nothing you can do when people are not paying taxes . That's the fact
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Aguogba(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:
This kind of road is repaired in less than 1 week in Japan.
funny enough, it must have started as a minor pothole.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by bibianna(f): 2:28pm On Jun 30, 2020
Local government roads in Ikotun are very bad especially that of IJAGEMO. Can't the youths there mobilize themselves and call on the attention of the authorities. It's too bad. Shame must catch some wicked politicians!

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 2:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
yesloaded:

Alimosho LG, Ojo LG makes me think there's no government in Lagos State. Bad roads everywhere
u are rite, i have been to almost every of alimosho LG, That of ikotun, idimu, shasha, and some part of akowonjo and egbeda...whenever u see a good road,it is neatly constructed, and the road that are bad, they are extreme...i left that area and japa to surulere, i cant be in this century and be feeding my eyes with bad things that wil affect my mind

3 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 2:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
hush15:

Not just ikotun, they all over Lagos. As long its not a major route, or inner street, there is little or no hope.
Lagos is overhype...the only good place are AMUWO ODOFIN, SURULERE, IFELODUN, ETIOSA, IKEJA, OSHODI-ISOLO, LEKKI And some others... Agbero tunubu they blind our eyes and nollywood they cause dis overhype

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 2:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Egoat:

abaranje and okerube.
not abarajo ikerube, not sure you stay here.
not at all, i find woman go there
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by bonnyhope: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
This can't be part of Lagos the

Centre of excellence

I no gree
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by ChrisKels: 2:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

Guy I wan buy land for imo state

I be Yoruba but igbo by marriage.. Married to an igbo woman... Can u get me a land pls??

Contact me if you seriously need a land down east, Enugu precisely. Check my siggy
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Kemistri4(m): 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Akinboboz:

you'll be pained to the end motherfucker, can't you be simple and be rational for once without tagging someone that doesn't know if you exist or not, at the hearing of tinubu, has if he's the one that rape your entire family, stupid mumu.

Did he mention tinubu?

He said "drug lord". You're the one that mentioned tinubu grin

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 2:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
sinkhole:
ABARANJE OKERUBE
dnt mind me, my diction, is put into typing...atleast U knw d spelling by the way it pronounced
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Kemistri4(m): 2:49pm On Jun 30, 2020
@nkwachii

What is this? grin

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lilnikee:
I thought Lagos was Obodo Oyibo

Comfortable living in Lagos stops at ikoyi and banana island
Everywhere else na overhyped slum or overhyped flood zone

3 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by fokusmind: 2:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Even the popular lekki epe expressway , anything apart after Sangotedo from VI is terrible. Ahoyaya, Bogije, Eleko down to Epe are bad and it is ironical to know that the motorists pay as high as N400, N500 per day at the Toll Gate.

Lagos needs to liberate itself!!

3 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by bonnyhope: 3:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
chloride6:

Omo the matter no be small matter.

Ask them why they vote for APC they cant answer...

They collect salts, maggi, garri, derica of rice rapped in lylon, and the youths share 2k each for alumo, weed, Chelseee

2 Likes

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by hush15: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ugaboy:
Lagos is overhype...the only good place are AMUWO ODOFIN, SURULERE, IFELODUN, ETIOSA, IKEJA, OSHODI-ISOLO, LEKKI And some others... Agbero tunubu they blind our eyes and nollywood they cause dis overhype

Even those places you mentioned, if I take you round, you won't have any list again...

Its well....

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Jacksparrow2019: 3:05pm On Jun 30, 2020
Psalmy2cute:

I've seen worse streets in ogun state.. ifo and abeokuta to be precise.. infact they're literally death traps
Even in ota
And ewekoro
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by EXOUSIAng: 3:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
proeast:

Lolz, look at their almighty Lagos looking like a sh!thole, yet they always keep mentioning Aba even when Lagos is fast turning into the world's largest slum.

Lagos has cornered most of Nigeria's revenue yet nothing on ground to show for it. A drug Lord has kept it hostage.

SMH!
Nobody knew how ignorant and foolish you were untill you opened your mouth.
"Its better to be silent and thought wise that to speak and prove yourself"....
You have no idea what is going on in Lagos....
Funny how you think Lagos survives on FG revenue....
If your state had half the population of Lagos state you will all be sleeping on the streets.
PS: some of your brothers and buying tickets right now for night bus to come to Lagos and change the life of their families....
#Ignoramus

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by EXOUSIAng: 3:12pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:

Stop spoiling my name pls! As far as u are Yoruba ,we are not friends, join ipob n join adaobi biafran queen ,like her Facebook pages

ANOTHER RETARD SPOTTED
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Jeffyblaq(m): 3:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
Truth be told!

The world is tired of helping and laughing at us at the same time.

Very shameful!
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Originalsly: 3:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:

Repaired?....really?.... that's not possible.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by content208: 3:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
proeast:

Lolz, look at their almighty Lagos looking like a sh!thole, yet they always keep mentioning Aba even when Lagos is fast turning into the world's largest slum.

Lagos has cornered most of Nigeria's revenue yet nothing on ground to show for it. A drug Lord has kept it hostage.

SMH!

Shebi you said Lagos is a no man's land.

Or have you changed your tone suddenly?

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by ipswitch: 3:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Chai! Warridis!? This is garigaja not a road.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Jakemedg(m): 3:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
ObaOfIgbos:

please
people should pack to their state
we are tire of deveRoper wailing in lagos
I can't see what's annoying in those pics of some parts of Lagos. Gov. Sanwoulu need to work on those roads
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by vickydankal(f): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:

I don’t think they will allow it to get this bad before repair
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Lisaint(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Obabiyi nko
Fatimo nko

The funniest thing is that
They fix ijegun rd and leavd those in ABARANJE TO SUFFER

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by landforeast(m): 3:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

I be Yoruba but igbo by marriage.. Married to an igbo woman... Can u get me a land pls??
I am all here to help You out
Which one do you want
Heritage Villas Estate
Cedarwood City Estate
They are both 2.5 million on outright payment
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Joshforeal: 3:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Amatarasha is ur wife right? Better crawl back to romance section where u crawled out from
I love you
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by nedekid: 4:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
DenreleDave:

19 plots of land located at km 7 owerri onitsha road beside
Community secondary school orogwe. Imo state.
15m per plot.
Dm me grin
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Sailorsoldier1: 4:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
flyingpig:
in 2 days
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by patrickmuf(m): 4:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
proeast:

SMH!
You are a business person thus you should know better than engaging in tribal tirades online. Do you know you can lose a potential customer courtesy of your ill-informed bants here?

If you must write, why not just call out politicians and stop there.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by nkwachii(m): 4:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kemistri4:
@nkwachii
What is this? grin
na our street for Lagos oo.
our governor must do something by fire by force

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Abakaliki In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.