Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,797 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:12 AM

Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria (43697 Views)

Bad Road In Akute Vs Bad Road In Britain / Herdsmen And Their Cows Casually Strolling On The Street In Lekki / A Speeding trailer Falls Into A Pit Hole In Ikotun, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 5:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
hush15:

Even those places you mentioned, if I take you round, you won't have any list again...

Its well....
u are rite, their so praised ikoyi, lekki and v.i has place like that.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by olasmade: 5:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ugaboy:
Street at Ikotun LGDA are very bad and harzadious state, especially ABARANJO OKERUBE side. Those street u cant step out, before reaching the end of street, ur shoe will be full of mud.
sometime i feel there's no serious public figure monitoring and reporting the situation/condition of those places.
it is Abaranje road, I stopped taking my car to work since about 7 months ago, that road is very very very bad
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Yampotatocarrot(m): 5:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
For me, aside the facial dressing Sanwo Olu did when he just came in, all have been silent in Lagos so far. He'll most probably turn out to be the worst governor Lagos has ever had.

As for Alimosho, considering that they keep giving APC the highest number of votes and Aregbesola's stronghold, I think they deserve what they are getting.

Looking at it from another angle, Aregbesola can't say that he is ignorant of all these because this is his area. Probably money for road contracts is just shared among his cronies

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by patosky3310(m): 5:55pm On Jun 30, 2020
Geographers in the house, please help me describe this road.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by saintneo(m): 6:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
Lagos! Lagos! Lagos!
Big city of dreams ...
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Adaibeku(f): 7:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Joshforeal:
I love you
I love you 2 kiss
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by yesloaded: 7:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ugaboy:
u are rite, i have been to almost every of alimosho LG, That of ikotun, idimu, shasha, and some part of akowonjo and egbeda...whenever u see a good road,it is neatly constructed, and the road that are bad, they are extreme...i left that area and japa to surulere, i cant be in this century and be feeding my eyes with bad things that wil affect my mind
grin

the Kain suffering I went through yesterday eh no be here

From morning till night, traffic jam everywhere
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by JUBILEE2000: 7:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Amatarasha is ur wife right? Better crawl back to romance section where u crawled out from

What part of Ibeku are you from?
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 8:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
olasmade:
it is Abaranje road, I stopped taking my car to work since about 7 months ago, that road is very very very bad
it realy too bad for vehicles...and the road isnt wide enough for users, it also a very busy road.

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Ugaboy: 8:24pm On Jun 30, 2020
yesloaded:
grin

the Kain suffering I went through yesterday eh no be here

From morning till night, traffic jam everywhere
lagos lack alternative root, and bad roads...the government focuses are on major roads...dat why it will b dificult to treat d situation of traffic.
u are not the only 1 suffering, we are all suffering
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by yesloaded: 9:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ugaboy:
lagos lack alternative root, and bad roads...the government focuses are on major roads...dat why it will b dificult to treat d situation of traffic.
u are not the only 1 suffering, we are all suffering
God help us

1 Like

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Bekool(m): 10:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
omoilewa:
This is Gafaru street in Ikotun, Alimosho Local Govt, Lagos State, Nigeria.

There is a Councilor there, A Chairman, A member, HoA, House of Rep, A Senator and Governor.

This and many more streets have been like this for many decades and they are neglected with reckless abandon.

https://mobile.twitter.com/oakoak21/status/1277287862707392516

I have stayed in ikotun for two weeks it seems that area has the worst road network in the entire lagos state I don't know why the state govt abandoned that community the only good road u will find there is the one leading to tb joshua church probably tarred by the church.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by john1temitope(m): 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
this one small, come asalu for abaranje
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by cuteboy2: 3:23am On Jul 01, 2020
Tinubu's TVC will not see this eyesore right inside Centre of Excellence. Instead, they will travel to Benue, Adamawa, Anambra to report crumbling roads. Iyanawuro, Amuwo Odofin, and highbrow areas like Magodo are submerged in floods.

omoilewa:

There is a Councilor there, A Chairman, A member, HoA, House of Rep, A Senator and Governor.

This and many more streets have been like this for many decades and they are neglected with reckless abandon.

Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by BluntNigerian: 5:57am On Jul 01, 2020
omoilewa:

Now that this particular street had gone viral, they would come quick and repair it and make it go viral again that it had been repaired,, and then, they would forget all the other bad streets and be waiting until they too go viral again before they can be repaired.
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by louiziana(m): 9:46am On Jul 01, 2020
What is this? And what is the relevance of the local government?? Who shall deliver Nigerians from this unchecked wickedness?
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Billyddude: 9:49am On Jul 01, 2020
Swingate:
This is a very good road compared to Alfa beach road in Lekki. The Lagos state government needs to declare a state of emergency on the road network in Lagos and also deal with the issues concerning locking of street gates in Lagos .
Imagine these days most of the streets and estates lock the only good roads and prevent the use of government roads because they have street associations.
grin they RE busy impounding cars ,ticketing and catching people not wearing face masks ,but to fix road,?NO..

We RE doomed
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Billyddude: 9:50am On Jul 01, 2020
surgical:
And the people in that area in their wisdom have been voting the same party almost 100℅ at every election
My brother they deserve their plight.
grin grin grin grin

Them deserve am true true
Re: Bad Road: This Is Gafaru Street In Ikotun, Alimosho LGA, Lagos State, Nigeria by Joshforeal: 10:26am On Jul 01, 2020
Adaibeku:
I love you 2 kiss
Oh I'm Blussing (In Jenifa's voice)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo: Pregnant Woman And Her 2 Kids Crushed To Death In Tanker Accident (Pix) / Enugu Doctor Dies In A Ghastly Motor Accident 2 Months Before His Wedding (Pix) / Abakaliki In Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.