Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,404 members, 7,958,171 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:14 AM

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) - TV/Movies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) (43183 Views)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by missimelda01(f): 1:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
This is the problem most times, when you start comparing your relationship with what other people in relationships choose to show you.. what about what happens between Ike and Mercy when there's no camera??

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
I want Moderators to stop posting nonsense on Front-page. They should treat Nairaland like Reddit
That's a rather tall in fact gigantic dream. First ask urself who are the mods? Whatever they allow to front page is what tickles them. Most of them know nothing more than local entertainment gist, bbn, faded nollywood actresses showing wasted cleavages, snake gist, Pdp and Apc gist, Ban, ban, ban and banning. Just bear am or kukuma face the Reddit. Their matter na iron pant she wear. No show rarra

9 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by bluefilm: 1:30pm On Jun 30, 2020
But how will this bring a cure to coronavirus?

Nonsense. undecided
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by DelilahMakinde(f): 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Elozonam...
Better run for your life !

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Onlinebar: 1:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
nairaland need to stop pushing all these threads that promote p*rnstars to front page
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Justinpm(m): 1:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
I want Moderators to stop posting nonsense on Front-page. They should treat Nairaland like Reddit

I pray ooo.... Moderators that allow scams advertisements , why won't they allow nonsense post ?
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by tydi(m): 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
Oloshos and endless needs.

3 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Joefat: 1:35pm On Jun 30, 2020
How does this help coronavirus or my pocket.. this is nothing but a waste of time. pls Admin do the needful when next someone posted a trash like this.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by itsme01: 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Eyah!!! Aboki woman no Sabi say Southern man says A but means B

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by manlawal(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
they should treat me like dangote also
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by MrBONE2(m): 1:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by bayadmike: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
Work less people..... Una mate dey think sumtin positive, dey shake d world wit there ideas tru fame...... una dey there dey think of do me I do u
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nowenuse: 1:38pm On Jun 30, 2020
itsme01:
Eyah!!! Aboki woman no Sabi say Southern man says A but means B

How is Diane an aboki woman? Care to explain?

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by itsme01: 1:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nowenuse:

How is Diane an aboki woman? Care to explain?

Diane is from Southern Kaduna

Southern Kaduna are predominantly Hausa, Hausa call friends Aboki which spun into the Southern slang calling easygoing people aboki

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Larryallfather(m): 1:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Inferiority Complex. Diane, I'm so disappointed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Angelfrost(m): 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:

You want??! Issokay!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
MansoryMX:
Nigeria bloggers are the most terrible bloggers on earth. What’s with you people are this stupid and senseless program sef.
Abi o. I am tired of seeing it.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Onyi22(f): 1:50pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
Which one is Reedit? Haven't heard of it before

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
dairykidd:

That's a rather tall in fact gigantic dream. First ask urself who are the mods? Whatever they allow to front page is what tickles them. Most of them know nothing more than local entertainment gist, bbn, faded nollywood actresses showing wasted cleavages, snake gist, Pdp and Apc gist, Ban, ban, ban and banning. Just bear am or kukuma face the Reddit. Their matter na iron pant she wear. No show rarra
gringringringrin them fit ban you oh.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:

Which one is Reedit? Haven't heard of it before
gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Onyi22(f): 1:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hugo55:
Bring back gulder ultimate search.
God forbid, bring in BBN season 5
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Onyi22(f): 1:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Olayetan(m): 1:56pm On Jun 30, 2020
This girl is senseless,
That means she's indirectly into IKE while she's envious of mercy...

4 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by chigoizie7(m): 1:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
The worst thing you can have is a woman who constantly compares you to another man who happens to be your friend and also the boyfriend of her friend. The same man she wants to do some growing up. Diane is a confused human being.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by RTSC: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:
who are you to tell them what to post?

One man's trash is another man's treasure
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nobody: 2:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ausrichie:

gringringringrin them fit ban you oh.
That na the least of my worries... sentiments aside u know say na the plain truth
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Ogaonos: 2:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
chigoizie7:
The worst thing you can have is a woman who constantly compares you to another man who happens to be your friend and also the boyfriend of her friend. The same man she wants to do some growing up. Diane is a confused human being.
forget she nt into Elo frm d begining she was jux managing him.diane has her kind of guy she sexually attract to.even if she date her crush Nd he love her e fit still break.because if she see another kind of her guy beta Dan her crush she fit dump or cheat on am.her time na beta side chick.dated with wisdom.due to d immaturity.

2 Likes

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Ramos16(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dailymice:

If we develop an app like reddit for Nigeria will you use it?
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by AyDripper1(m): 2:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
They don start again grin
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Godwin5766(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
joviegghead:
I will gladly like any fan of Big Brother to give 5 ways they've benefitted from watching the show.

Intellectually, financially or other ways.
if u dnt like d show, must u comment on any thread abt it ?

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by dumininu01(m): 2:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
This lady just dey confused grin grin... Elo like am but she no like the guy...

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Kudu Abubakar Retires From NTA After 35 Years / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys” / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.