Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,268 members, 7,954,042 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:21 AM

Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) - TV/Movies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) (43169 Views)

BBNaija: Cindy Makes Move On Elozonam, Diane’s Man / BBNaija: Elozonam And Diane Rock Themselves So Hard In Sexy Manner / BBNaija: Brewing Romance Between Diane And Elozonam (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Mayflowa(m): 6:51am On Jul 01, 2020
kennieG:
Even if Ike dey slap Mercy behind cameras... Mumu

Ike has temper issues and can lose his cool any moment. She is probably deceived. Ike wey don go jail b4. Elo is a more rational person than Ike.

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Oluromantic: 7:42am On Jul 01, 2020
buyhairs:
...But Elozonam is not Ike and you are not Mercy.
That girl has low self esteem

1 Like

Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Missyajoke(f): 8:06am On Jul 01, 2020
Dailymice:
I want Moderators to stop posting nonsense on Front-page. They should treat Nairaland like Reddit

You're on point. When the nonsense show starts now we no go hear word.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by limamintruth: 10:03am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

Why not tell us the tribe in southern kaduna

She is Kataf by tribe, not hausa.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by micxwell(m): 12:02pm On Jul 01, 2020
dairykidd:

That's a rather tall in fact gigantic dream. First ask urself who are the mods? Whatever they allow to front page is what tickles them. Most of them know nothing more than local entertainment gist, bbn, faded nollywood actresses showing wasted cleavages, snake gist, Pdp and Apc gist, Ban, ban, ban and banning. Just bear am or kukuma face the Reddit. Their matter na iron pant she wear. No show rarra
*Local entertainment gist* but Nairaland is a local forum na undecided
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Khez: 12:13pm On Jul 01, 2020
So in the other news, she wants what mercy has?
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nowenuse: 2:03pm On Jul 03, 2020
itsme01:

Why not tell us the tribe in southern kaduna

Google is your best friend.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nowenuse: 2:05pm On Jul 03, 2020
darfay:

She's from Kd

So are all KD people Hausas? She is from Southern Kaduna and not a Hausa person, u of all people should know that.
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by darfay: 12:41am On Jul 04, 2020
Nowenuse:

So are all KD people Hausas? She is from Southern Kaduna and not a Hausa person, u of all people should know that.

Lol
Chill man
I never said she was hausa, only stated the fact that she's from Kd.
Many people aren't even aware of that sef
Re: Diane: I Want Elozonam To Treat Me The Way Ike Treats Mercy (video) by Nowenuse: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2020
darfay:

Lol
Chill man
I never said she was hausa, only stated the fact that she's from Kd.
Many people aren't even aware of that sef

You guys don't know how much it irritates our people when u call them Hausa or insist they are Hausa.
For me I know how to handle the emotions that come with that because I've lived all my life with Southerners and I know how to handle them and explain things to them.
But for those of my people who are not used to Southerners it just frustrates them, when they're trying to explain their identity and Southerners insist that they are Hausa grin

It's like the way all Nigerdeltans are seen and addressed as Igbo by Hausa & Yorubas.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Muhammad Kudu Abubakar Retires From NTA After 35 Years / 'Gangs Of Lagos' Movie Review / Titi Kuti: 6 Reasons Nigerian Women Love Ade Tiger In “King Of Boys”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.