Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,415 members, 7,846,744 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Situations That Make You Wish There Is A Time Machine - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Situations That Make You Wish There Is A Time Machine (246 Views)

My Boyfriend Had Sex With His Dying Female Friend As A 'final Wish' / Chidera Eggerue Bags An Award With "What A Time To Be Alone" (Photos, Videos / 7 Lies That Make Ladies Fall Into Premarital Sex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Situations That Make You Wish There Is A Time Machine by shilenji(m): 11:19am On Jun 30, 2020
I wish this a lot o, I have been in a lot of situations that I just wish the time machine as been created already. Like we see in our sci-fi movies how people travel back and forth in time, which seems too adventurous.

Situations that make me wish time machines have been invented are

1. When you misplace the last 2k which is meant for your feeding and you have nowhere to run to.

2. When you had a verbal fight with a friend and after the fight nasty wrecking punchlines you should have used just kept flowing into your head,you just feel like going back and giving him hot hot.

3. when correct answers start flowing into your brain after writing rubbish in an exam but you have submitted your paper already and left.
Re: Situations That Make You Wish There Is A Time Machine by Powerbandoo(f): 11:37am On Jun 30, 2020
How old are you?
Re: Situations That Make You Wish There Is A Time Machine by shilenji(m): 2:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
What does this have to do with age?

(1) (Reply)

God Starts Here. / Advise Needed Here / How To Deal With Broken-in Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.