Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (38) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (589169 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Ekele007: 9:11am On Aug 26, 2020
osahmart:
Reply the mail by Sending your State of Origin
I got the same email to send my state of origin to them by replying the mail and not on their website.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by babacha: 11:04am On Aug 26, 2020
I think most people here do not really know the history of DPR and NNPC recruitment. Maybe they just start looking for job in the past 5 years or less. Let me enlighten you a little. DPR and NNPC always have poor recruitment process. You should even be happy that they conclude their recent recruitment and some people get the job without connection.

In 2008, NNPC advertised, after test and interview, the recruitment ended, nobody was taking no matter your connection. In 2010 they advertise again, this time is was concluded and most people get the job without connection. In 2014 they advertise again, after test and successful mail to those who pass the test, the recruitment end and no body get the job no matter your connection. In 2019, they advertise again and it was concluded and some people get the job without connection. Maybe the next recruitment will be inconclusive again according to their recruitment history.

As for DPR, for the past 14 years, DPR has only advertised two times and only one of this recruitment was concluded which is the 2016 recruitment. The one of 2009/ 2010 was inconclusive, no body was taken after test and interview. Some people without connection got the job in 2016 believe it or not.

What can we say about NCDMB recruitment history. The only history we have is their training recruitment which has been credible. Lets wait and see if they will apply the same pattern of recruitment for training to this staff recruitment before we compare them with NNPC and DPR that have history of bad recruitment process.

Connection dont really work much in experience hire, you cannot bring an accountant to fill the role of mechanical or electrical engineer. For those NNPC and DPR you always refer to, the connection only work more on the graduate trainee position and most people especially experience hire still get the job without connection.

Even if NCDMB will take one person on merit, cant you tell yourself that you are that one person and stop preaching about what happen in NNPC and DPR.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dikebuka: 11:16am On Aug 26, 2020
babacha:
I think most people here do not really know the history of DPR and NNPC recruitment. Maybe they just start looking for job in the past 5 years or less. Let me enlighten you a little. DPR and NNPC always have poor recruitment process. You should even be happy that they conclude their recent recruitment and some people get the job without connection.

In 2008, NNPC advertised, after test and interview, the recruitment ended, nobody was taking no matter your connection. In 2010 they advertise again, this time is was concluded and most people get the job without connection. In 2014 they advertise again, after test and successful mail to those who pass the test, the recruitment end and no body get the job no matter your connection. In 2019, they advertise again and it was concluded and some people get the job without connection. Maybe the next recruitment will be inconclusive again according to their recruitment history.

As for DPR, for the past 14 years, DPR has only advertised two times and only one of this recruitment was concluded which is the 2016 recruitment. The one of 2009/ 2010 was inconclusive, no body was taken after test and interview. Some people without connection got the job in 2016 believe it or not.

What can we say about NCDMB recruitment history. The only history we have is their training recruitment which has been credible. Lets wait and see if they will apply the same pattern of recruitment for training to this staff recruitment before we compare them with NNPC and DPR that have history of bad recruitment process.

Connection dont really work much in experience hire, you cannot bring an accountant to fill the role of mechanical or electrical engineer. For those NNPC and DPR you always refer to, the connection only work more on the graduate trainee position and most people especially experience hire still get the job without connection.

Even if NCDMB will take one person on merit, cant you tell yourself that you are that one person and stop preaching about what happen in NNPC and DPR.

My brother thank you for this. People will just come and be giving themselves HBP for no just cause.

Whether they use connection or merit, the fact is that we cannot change anything...we can only hope and pray.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by livinglifemgr: 11:18am On Aug 26, 2020
Appreciate the kind gesture. I'll reach out by 4pm later today.
Newcastle2023:

I've replied your mail, but I'm in a meeting at the moment and will be available by 4pm. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 12:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Look at how you took your time in giving inconsistent and wrong information here. DPR 2009/2010 recruitment was concluded successfully. I know three people that got the job without connection. Even in DPR 2016 recruitment I still know one person that got experience hire based on connection. The best is do your best and leave the rest to God, if you get in you get in. What I have noticed here on this nairaland is that some people wants to talk for talking sake without any evidence to back it up. NCDMB conducted recruitment in 2015 and some people got it on merit too. This is Nigeria where everything is possible. So oga calm down!!!
babacha:

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by babacha: 2:30pm On Aug 26, 2020
nasiest:
Look at how you took your time in giving inconsistent and wrong information here. DPR 2009/2010 recruitment was concluded successfully. I know three people that got the job without connection. Even in DPR 2016 recruitment I still know one person that got experience hire based on connection. The best is do your best and leave the rest to God, if you get in you get in. What I have noticed here on this nairaland is that some people wants to talk for talking sake without any evidence to back it up. NCDMB conducted recruitment in 2015 and some people got it on merit too. This is Nigeria where everything is possible. So oga calm down!!!

Chief u are very wrong. In 2012 i work with DPR as an adhoc staff in port harcourt. I submit my daily report to the zonal head. I was in DPR office port harcourt for 6 months. The Zonal head was lamenting that they are lacking junior staff and the recruitment they conducted was inconclusive. The reason he gave for the inconclusive is wat i will not tell you. So go and ask those your 3 guys dat you know when and where they got their letter from.

You are the one giving wrong information to support your claim. The information am giving you is not from a guy who toke part in the recruitment but from a top management staff of DPR. Till today i still visit the office if i want to

My friend, those your 3 guys, what they got is imagination offer letter

Any way i have important things to attending to, i cant waste my time arguing with you. Know that i dont say things base on what i read from nairaland.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 3:31pm On Aug 26, 2020
Please give us right info. As long its government exercise , merit can not be 100% , even in private sector HRs lobby for person close to them.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 3:33pm On Aug 26, 2020
bmyc:

It may be another one but definitely not this one we are waiting for possibly for security or cleaners � we are expecting our test invites which they are working on it

I've replied your mail, but I'm in a meeting at the moment and will be available by 4pm. Thank you.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kachii77: 3:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
errm, the 2009/2010 DPR recruitment u spoke about was actually concluded in 2013 a year after the NNPC BATCH OF 2010 concluded theirs in 2012. so as at 2012 they were not called but in 2013 they were called if i recall correctly under diezaini......cheers

babacha:

Chief u are very wrong. In 2012 i work with DPR as an adhoc staff in port harcourt. I submit my daily report to the zonal head. I was in DPR office port harcourt for 6 months. The Zonal head was lamenting that they are lacking junior staff and the recruitment they conducted was inconclusive. The reason he gave for the inconclusive is wat i will not tell you. So go and ask those your 3 guys dat you know when and where they got their letter from.

You are the one giving wrong information to support your claim. The information am giving you is not from a guy who toke part in the recruitment but from a top management staff of DPR. Till today i still visit the office if i want to

My friend, those your 3 guys, what they got is imagination offer letter

Any way i have important things to attending to, i cant waste my time arguing with you. Know that i dont say things base on what i read from nairaland.

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by nasiest(m): 4:27pm On Aug 26, 2020
You're very correct. They were called in 2013. Let's not derail the thread though. The focus here is on NCDMB.
kachii77:
errm, the 2009/2010 DPR recruitment u spoke about was actually concluded in 2013 a year after the NNPC BATCH OF 2010 concluded theirs in 2012. so as at 2012 they were not called but in 2013 they were called if i recall correctly under diezaini......cheers

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 5:39pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ah na wa o. 2yrs and 3yrs for recruitment process before being called. Someone has started a new job, passed through one year probation and can even be promoted sef in that time. Tufiakwa for this country.

Abeg may God not shame us with this NCDMB recruitment. I pray for speed and success IJN. Worse than not getting the job sef is the uncertainty of the unknown and the time delay.

It is well.

kachii77:

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 6:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
Kaleidoscope96:
Ah na wa o. 2yrs and 3yrs for recruitment process before being called. Someone has started a new job, passed through one year probation and can even be promoted sef in that time. Tufiakwa for this country.

Abeg may God not shame us with this NCDMB recruitment. I pray for speed and success IJN. Worse than not getting the job sef is the uncertainty of the unknown and the time delay.

It is well.

Time is already ticking oo...with the way guys were sounding at first that the process won't last a month....from the look of it they might try to conclude it this year then possible resumption will be next year...we should just take a step at a time.....we've not even be invited for test or Interview....God should just help us.

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by kachii77: 6:15pm On Aug 26, 2020
omo he reach 2 talk o...as in eh.......if na abroad..person for don enter uni finish undergrad come dey do masters them never finish recruitment stilll for Naija....similar also happened in nlng..e be like that 1 na like 5yrs or so....person go don turn experienced hire by then....though this days its a bit faster though am not sure whether its due 2 d fact that more of the recruitment are underg or more 2 do with d fact that there is a deliberate effort 2 reduce time taken for recruitments or now things are being done online..not sure.....amen o....like someone pointed out make this ncdmb no enter long long grammmer with wasting of too much time because from what i heard it was supposed to be out since february and should have been concluded by this august...but covid and some nigerian factors welay am....

Kaleidoscope96:

It is well.

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 6:47pm On Aug 26, 2020
We are in mid-week already. Still no information. Let's hope we get test invite soonest.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 7:03pm On Aug 26, 2020
I doubt invite will roll in soon....the whole quota system stuff may delay the process...unless they want to pick randomly from every states...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
But is it not shortlisting for tests/interview > so why quota now, or they did not get candidates from some states?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by HarunaWest(m): 7:07pm On Aug 26, 2020
So many irrelevant talk here.. Its supposed to be for the latest info and updates. But it's now all bout comparison and beer parlour gist. Thrash talk
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
As there is no update to be had at the moment. Make we no keep our mind fresh with gist and banter (also low-key gingering morale). This one that recruitment timeline fit enter years let's keep ourselves company biko. Life is for the living. As for me the small gist is helping my anxiety.

Sure, if credible info comes too we would get updated on the thread too. As far as people are being civil and not fighting and also not spreading false info, no harm done.

HarunaWest:
So many irrelevant talk here.. Its supposed to be for the latest info and updates. But it's now all bout comparison and beer parlour gist. Thrash talk

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 7:38pm On Aug 26, 2020
cry
gidob:
I doubt invite will roll in soon....the whole quota system stuff may delay the process...unless they want to pick randomly from every states...
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by lakaute(m): 8:57pm On Aug 26, 2020
Ncdmb Tweet

4 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 9:02pm On Aug 26, 2020
lakaute:
Ncdmb Tweet

Well, for me, i want to believe that this may imply that the shortlistment is underway. w
We'll surely be contacted very soon.

Cheer up folks.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
They didn't say they are not recruiting.....but only refuted the website and the 1m .....there's hope..

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amazinggirl95: 9:11pm On Aug 26, 2020
My friend was invited for the NOG TECH HACKATON zoom interview,pls if you participate in the interview, how was it? And have you been called again
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 9:14pm On Aug 26, 2020
Latest from NCDMB

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by emvicks2(m): 9:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is a proof that there is an ongoing recruitment, but surely not through the email address posted in that tweet.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Originakalokalo(m): 9:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
Duly advertised in a widely read national newspaper.....and our website....

Was the job advertised on their website?

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by guasm: 10:19pm On Aug 26, 2020
Yes, Im beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this recruitment since it has not been advertised on thier website
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
guasm:
Yes, Im beginning to doubt the legitimacy of this recruitment since it has not been advertised on thier website

Hmm... So, what are you suggesting now? We should give up hope abi? At least, the job was advertised in the newspapers as they said. The website was also given in the newspapers. They didn't refute the authenticity of the publication.

3 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Mlayidi: 11:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
guasm:
Bros, why cant u move on since you doubt the legitimacy of this recruitment.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 12:05am On Aug 27, 2020
����
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 5:38am On Aug 27, 2020
guasm:

What they did is just a normal thing all Organization do. ...both Private or Public..it does not change anything
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 3:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
The advert was only in dailies, not on NCDMB website.
Or it wanted to change the process because vip people were disturbing them .
Is there anyone who can help us get info from FCC on the NCDMB waiver to conduct recruitment with anoymous advert.
Please we need information.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.