Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 - Jobs/Vacancies (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 (590884 Views)

Outcome Of CBN CPP Recruitment, 2020 / Icpc Recruitment 2020 / GTBank Nationwide Massive Graduates Recruitment 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (222) (Go Down)

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 3:59pm On Aug 27, 2020
Another thing is that it might that some people advertised because of new developments in NCDMB . Now the released one email demanding people to send CVS and pay money to dupe them.
But people here had confirmed that is from NCDMB or they are part of them .
God help us .
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by TruelyFavoured: 4:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
tolaade1960:
Another thing is that it might that some people advertised because of new developments in NCDMB . Now the released one email demanding people to send CVS and pay money to dupe them.
But people here had confirmed that is from NCDMB or they are part of them .
God help us .
From information gathered, this recruitment is legit.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dedonrukky: 5:38pm On Aug 27, 2020
I just hope this recruitment is legit oo.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 6:30pm On Aug 27, 2020
TO, LET WAIT . BUT NOBODY SHOULD PAY MONEY TO ANYBODY ACCORDING TO NCDMB.

TruelyFavoured:

From information gathered, this recruitment is legit.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Justice102: 6:42pm On Aug 27, 2020
tolaade1960:
TO, LET WAIT . BUT NOBODY SHOULD PAY MONEY TO ANYBODY ACCORDING TO NCDMB.

Those that were told to send their state of residence via a mail, can any of you guys confirm if the email address that sent you guys messages tally with the capitalised fraud email address by NCDMB?

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by AbdulAkpan: 6:51pm On Aug 27, 2020
My mind tells me this recruitment is for Train-Seven project. If it is for it, too many hands will be needed.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 6:53pm On Aug 27, 2020
That is good . Please we need responses .

Justice102:

Those that were told to send their state of residence via a mail, can any of you guys confirm if the email address that sent you guys messages tally with the capitalised fraud email address by NCDMB?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 6:58pm On Aug 27, 2020
Yes we know there is there NLGN Train 7 Project to be kicked=off soon which was signed between the NLGN and NCDMB in May 2020. And NCDMB ES said thousands of direct jobs and indirect jobs will be created. So when people said its NCDMB recruitment, I thought in that direction.
We shall get to the bottom-line of this soon.

AbdulAkpan:
My mind tells me this recruitment is for Train-Seven project. If it is for it, too many hands will be needed.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 7:15pm On Aug 27, 2020
where are the people who got email for SoO update? What is the email you replied to ? Even at bottom of the advert on the newspaper, they stated
"Do pay money for the recruitment"
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 7:35pm On Aug 27, 2020
AbdulAkpan:

I don't really think so...cause It would have been strictly for Engineers and Labourers.... Its simply to fill their headquarters.......from the way it has been going....

2 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 9:14pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:

That's an indication that it is authentic.

The recruitment is authentic, I have no doubts about that...I am more concerned about the duration...almost two months now.....

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by SonyaSpence: 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2020
gidob:

The recruitment is authentic, I have no doubts about that...I am more concerned about the duration...almost two months now.....

I believe they are on it, given the recent stunt on the website and the eligibility status updates, something should pop up very soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed and be prepared for whatever happens next.
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Houston17(m): 9:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
SonyaSpence:

I believe they are on it, given the recent stunt on the website and the eligibility status updates, something should pop up very soon. Let's keep our fingers crossed and be prepared for whatever happens next.

I was rejected while I was trying to apply due to lil above age range, yet they sent me a mail to send my state of origin. Ayam not understanding oo. But i dey prepare small small sha cos anything is possible
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 10:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
We are in hands of God
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by abduljaleel128: 12:13am On Aug 28, 2020
Please explain, what is Train 7?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by teekay22: 12:45am On Aug 28, 2020
I will suggest we all pray and hope, it’s legit sure
Let’s give it before the year runs out

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Kaleidoscope96: 1:09am On Aug 28, 2020
Oluwa o, four months still cry . I know if it comes before or by the end of the year that's still better than NNPC and Dpr that took years but God abeg. How person wan survive this apocalyptic year without a job.

teekay22:
I will suggest we all pray and hope, it’s legit sure
Let’s give it before the year runs out
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by bukhety(f): 5:32am On Aug 28, 2020
info@iiema.org.ng. this is the email address that has been sending me messages to come for a NCDMB course. My question is how did they get my email address?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Seeker123: 6:21am On Aug 28, 2020
bukhety:
info@iiema.org.ng. this is the email address that has been sending me messages to come for a NCDMB course. My question is how did they get my email address?
The site isn't secured. So it's easy for any computer guru to get data from the site.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by gidob(m): 6:34am On Aug 28, 2020
bukhety:

If you are an ex trainee with NCDMB it may be legit....sometimes they recommend trainees to other orgs for possible employment..... Why not research the organization and follow them up until its obvious they are scammers

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 8:15am On Aug 28, 2020
bukhety:

That's the official website of the Institute for Enterprise Management and Analytics.

As professionals, whenever we receive mails that we have reservations about. We should research and engage them immediately to verify the authenticity of the mails and their purpose.

We should endeavour to develop depth, agility and broadness to be able to handle issues like this with ease and speed. One could easily miss out on life changing opportunities without even realizing it.

12 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Basilekeh: 8:24am On Aug 28, 2020
Newcastle2023:

That's the official website of the Institute for Enterprise Management and Analytics.

As professionals whenever you receive mails that you have reservations about. You should research and engage them immediately to verify the authenticity of the mail and it's purpose.

We should endeavour to develop depth, agility and broadness to be able to handle issues like this with ease and speed. One could easily miss life changing opportunities without even realizing it.

Please oo did you apply for Experience or Graduate Trainee?
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 8:36am On Aug 28, 2020
abduljaleel128:
Please explain, what is Train 7?

Train is a processing facility for natural gas. It has different separation units, interconnected by flowlines, that remove water and all the other impurities from the natural gas and then compresses it under cryogenic conditions to Liquified Natural Gas (LNG).

Train is to Natural Gas what Refinery is to Crude Oil.

NLNG has Trains 1 to 6. The Train 7 Project is a Greenfield EPCI project that just started. It's being handled by a consortium of Saipem, Daewoo E & C and Chiyoda as the main contractor for $7 Billion.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by EgusiSoup: 9:07am On Aug 28, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Train is a processing facility for raw gas. It has different separation units that remove water and all the other impurities from the raw gas and then compresses it under cryogenic conditions to Liquified Natural Gas (LNG).

Train is to Gas what Refinery is to Crude Oil.

NLNG has Trains 1 to 6. The Train 7 Project is a Greenfield EPCI project that just started. It's being handled by a consortium of Saipem, Daewoo E & C and Chiyoda as the main contractor for $7 Billion.

And u are really explaining. Lol
Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Dikebuka: 9:17am On Aug 28, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Train is a processing facility for raw gas. It has different separation units, interconnected by flowlines, that remove water and all the other impurities from the raw gas and then compresses it under cryogenic conditions to Liquified Natural Gas (LNG).

Train is to Gas what Refinery is to Crude Oil.

God knows that these is my dream job.
Natural Gas Engineering

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Newcastle2023(m): 9:20am On Aug 28, 2020
EgusiSoup:

And u are really explaining. Lol

Why not? When we're not all Engineers here.

10 Likes

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by Amex2018: 9:43am On Aug 28, 2020
Newcastle2023:

Thank you for this insight. Greatly appreciated. You seems to have much experienced in the oil and gas industry. May God see us through

Why not? When we're not all Engineers here.

1 Like

Re: OilandGasJobs Recruitment 2020 by tolaade1960: 9:54am On Aug 28, 2020
call them to verify the details. are u paying for a course there or from ncdmb

bukhety:

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (222)

Entry Level Salaries Of Companies In Nigeria / SSS Cadet Course 28 2014 Recruitment!!! / Andela: IT Training And Job

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.