Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,448 members, 7,816,036 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) (1424 Views)

Help Please, I Am In Serious Dilemma / Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! / I'm In A Serious Dilemma For My Future. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 12:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
I am my parent's only daughter, and by God's grace, we are financially okay. I have been dating a guy for sometime now, and my parents know and like him. He is actually our pastor's son.

Early this year, I met a guy online. He actually advised me on something, and I so loved his wise counsel. We kept in touch and I actually started feeling for him. Presently, I love this guy so much, but he seems not to feel the same way. My frustration is further compounded by the fact that my parents won't accept him because they will see him as a "no body" and that he is a non Christian and even has a son.

We met last month, and the chemistry was great. I believe he isn't in any serious relationship, but he told me he has a few female friends, but not dating any girl until he gets a better job.

This guy is a M.Sc. holder, but dosent yet have something tangible doing. I am considering persuading my dad to help him get a better job, but I'm just so confused. Confused about loving two guys, loving someone my parents most likely won't accept, loving someone that dosent love me same, and dating someone I love someone else more than.

Anyone ever been in this situation?
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Kriss216: 12:19pm On Jun 30, 2020
You're in a relationship and you foolishly went and fall in love with a random guy you met online and here you are, confusing us with your confusion.

This is one of the reasons i always advice guys to stay away from Nigerian girls!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Ningen(m): 12:21pm On Jun 30, 2020
Yes. I've been in a such situation.
But I used my brain and not my heart to decide.

A jobless baby daddy, with a different religious belief is bad business for any smart woman.

Don't set yourself up to be used. You'll regret.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Ablemax(m): 12:26pm On Jun 30, 2020
Someone is reasoning with her pvssy
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Emerald04(m): 12:39pm On Jun 30, 2020
You should be between 23 to 26?
I'm not surprise B, you're still in your wh*re... ing stage. Go for the new guy. Once he drilled your hole for good three month, you gon meet another guy, the feel what you got for the formal is just infatuation. Then the circle continue like that till you're almost 30.
I'm assuring you, you won't be needing our advice then, cos your brain will automatically be back to factory reset.

5 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by KingMack(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
This babe wan trend for nairaland

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hopefully you don't join the "had I known" crew.

Just a little more steps and you will crash the beautiful life that God has set for you.

It's foolish to think that your heart even wants the best for you. That's why you have something superior; your brain, use it!!
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
Eww embarassed

These naija hoes got not love. If I say they'd say I talk too much but who cares Don't call it love befuddled miss op. You naija hoes only infatuate then you term it "Love" and it's shamelessly irrational and brainless for one not to comprehend the true meaning of love even at old age

The earlier you stay away from these Nigerian hoe the healthier and more elongated your life span.
Guys beware!

3 Likes

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by CsRockefeller(m): 12:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dicktion:
These hoes got not love. If I say they'd say I talk too much. But that's not love miss op you hoes only infatuate then you term it "Love" and it's shamelessly irrational embarassed

It was 6 years ago I discovered that what ladies term love is just merely infatuation.

I don't waste time on any thing called female these days cos most of them are very shallow and confused.

Their mothers are way smarter than them that's why I wonder where they got their foolishness from.

How can this OP not figure out that she is about to be played? And what she is feeling is like a morning dew that fades away quickly for the sun.

Something's just gets me worked up.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
CsRockefeller:

It was 6 years ago I discovered that what ladies term love is just merely infatuation.

I don't waste time on any thing called female these days cos most of them are very shallow and confused.

Their mothers are way smarter than them that's why I wonder where they got their foolishness from.

How can this OP not figure out that she is about to be played? And what she is feeling is like a morning dew that fades away quickly for the sun.

Something's just gets me worked up.

Dem no dey tell person. Just an evening newspaper in the making. Watch how she'd come back here to whine on how all men are this and that when she finally gets ravaged and dumped like a dung by her acclaimed mystery guy in a few weeks time.
Just chillax and watch!

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 1:04pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:
Yes. I've been in a such situation.
But I used my brain and not my heart to decide.

A jobless baby daddy, with a different religious belief is bad business for any smart woman.

Don't set yourself up to be used. You'll regret.

Why are you jumping into conclusions? you don't even know this guy. That he has a child, presently isn't earning big, and dosent share my religious beliefs dosent mean he is bad business.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 1:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ablemax:
Someone is reasoning with her pvssy
I'm not dude.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Drsnives(m): 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Tell your dad say you get a friend for nairaland weh dea in need of job abeg.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 1:09pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emerald04:
I'm not surprise B, you're still in your wh*re... ing stage. Go for the new guy. Once he drilled your hole for good three month, you gon meet another guy, the feel what you got for the formal is just infatuation. Then the circle continue like that till you're almost 30.
I'm assuring you, you won't be needing our advice then, cos your brain will automatically be back to factory reset.

Don't worry, Emerald04, I'm fine. I've got this.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Liposure: 1:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
How can u fall 4 sb u met online. Its risky 2 ur love life. U neva can tell. If i were u i d think twice b4 i make that mistake. The devil u know is beta than the angel u dont know
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by luminouz(m): 1:14pm On Jun 30, 2020
Created account on the 21st and came up with this BS,today?

We ain't all that gullible.

My advice: Marry the two and let's have peace on NL

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
KingMack:
This babe wan trend for nairaland

Nope! Thats not my thing. I'm just using this platform to anonymously express myself
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Prechboy(m): 1:15pm On Jun 30, 2020
My only advice for you is even if you are gonna eventually end up with the first guy at least help the second guy get the job. Thanks.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by MedicH: 1:17pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emerald04:

I don't understand your annoyance... Is it your hole? Is the hole yours? Does the hole belong to you? Do you belong to the whole? Haba. Who knows maybe the pastors son is always on the mountain praying for corona to end and this daughter of eve has other ideas as per the cold weather. Pls let her make her choices.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Ningen(m): 1:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
FlipsideX:

Why are you jumping into conclusions? you don't even know this guy. That he has a child, presently isn't earning big, and dosent share my religious beliefs dosent mean he is bad business.

Sorry for such a bad conclusion.
Please embrace him.

I am sure under his wise tutelage and undying unreciprocated love for you, you'll achieve your objective of being his miserable baby mama.

Goodluck.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by FlipsideX: 1:48pm On Jun 30, 2020
Ningen:

Sorry for such a bad conclusion.
Please embrace him.

I am sure under his wise tutelage and undying unreciprocated love for you, you'll achieve your objective of being his miserable baby mama.

Goodluck.

Its not about blowing stupid incoherent grammar. You might have gone to school, but you're not educated. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it.

Bleep off!
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Ningen(m): 2:10pm On Jun 30, 2020
FlipsideX:

Its not about blowing stupid incoherent grammar. You might have gone to school, but you're not educated. It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without necessarily accepting it.

Bleep off!

Okay... undecided

I can understand why the thought of being a miserable baby mama riled you up that much.

1 Like

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by merieam16(f): 2:31pm On Jun 30, 2020
Op, U beta use ur head nd nt ur heart, obviously ure a christian just pray abt it so it wont end in premium ....
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Emerald04(m): 3:00pm On Jun 30, 2020
MedicH:

I don't understand your annoyance... Is it your hole? Is the hole yours? Does the hole belong to you? Do you belong to the whole? Haba. Who knows maybe the pastors son is always on the mountain praying for corona to end and this daughter of eve has other ideas as per the cold weather. Pls let her make her choices.
last time I check, it wasn't you that I quoted, My message maybe way rude, but damn, the girl I'm even talkin to, understand the message I'm trying to pass. so kindly get the Bleep outta my DM.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by samtol4(m): 3:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
Hmm
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by millionboi(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
FlipsideX:
I am my parent's only daughter, and by God's grace, we are financially okay. I have been dating a guy for sometime now, and my parents know and like him. He is actually our pastor's son.

Early this year, I met a guy online. He actually advised me on something, and I so loved his wise counsel. We kept in touch and I actually started feeling for him. Presently, I love this guy so much, but he seems not to feel the same way. My frustration is further compounded by the fact that my parents won't accept him because they will see him as a "no body" and that he is a non Christian and even has a son.

We met last month, and the chemistry was great. I believe he isn't in any serious relationship, but he told me he has a few female friends, but not dating any girl until he gets a better job.

This guy is a M.Sc. holder, but dosent yet have something tangible doing. I am considering persuading my dad to help him get a better job, but I'm just so confused. Confused about loving two guys, loving someone my parents most likely won't accept, loving someone that dosent love me same, and dating someone I love someone else more than.

Anyone ever been in this situation?
You are under a spell
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
SMH, how is it possible to be loving two people at the same time.Your eyes will soon clear by the time the single father is done with you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by MedicH: 4:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Emerald04:
last time I check, it wasn't you that I quoted, My message maybe way rude, but damn, the girl I'm even talkin to, understand the message I'm trying to pass. so kindly get the Bleep outta my DM.

Lol you must be very delusional.. Is nairaland romance section your DM boy? Pls go get the help u need
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by CAPSLOCKED: 4:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Kriss216:
You're in a relationship and foolishly went and fall in love with a random guy you met online and here you are, confusing us with your confusion.

THIS IS NOT A CRIME.
Re: I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) by Raydans: 5:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
My advice for you is for you not to rush things cos you're obviously infatuated with the new guy.

Take your time to analyse things and in whatever decision you take. Make use of your brain a 100%

(1) (Reply)

The Question A Man Asked About Girls With Long Nails On Facebook; People Respond / Which States Have You Been Too In Nigeria? / English Language Oral Questions And Answers Waec 2022 [june - 10th - 2022]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.