Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:05 AM

Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! (878 Views)

Help Please, I Am In Serious Dilemma / My Christmas Gift To Fellow Nairalnders / I Am In Serious Dilemma (fiction) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by michjunior: 10:03am On Jul 16, 2021
pls...I did your candid opinion and advise on this next part am about to take,
after graduating just 3 most months agoil I decided to get a job and hustle a little before I go for service in November,Got a job in hotel and up to to month old at the moment...
I got a huge shock when my boss told me yesterday morning that he wants to make me the manager in his hotel because he felt the manager at the moment is stealing his money so he wants to replace him with me!!!! I just couldn't believe it because I was expecting such because am just a month old and they are others Older staff there in the hotel who have been working here for more than a year! it came as a shock to me and I told him I would think about it and get back to him soonest....he also promise a significant rise in salary as a manager!! my fear is the man may also turn on me too because the hotel is very busy and money is coming in so he may think am also stealing from him too especially in days that business may be bad......
pls Nairalanders help me.....I have only today to decide and get back to him.

Should I take it postpone my service and save up? or should I decline and continue my role here as a cleaner in the same hotel?
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Hezzyluv: 10:11am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't b stupid...!!! Collect that offer and make sure you don't take Kobo from his money.

"Clear conscience fears no accusations"

5 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Theboy21: 10:15am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't disappoint son, he saw something in you that he couldn't see in others..... Don't shift anything o cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Bluezy13(m): 10:16am On Jul 16, 2021
Be wise.
From my experience as a manager in a firm, I would advise you turn down the offer on the grounds that you may be going for service at anytime and you wouldn't want to jeopardize the management of the company with an impromptu absence.
This is because if just for a month you are lured into becoming a manager, the MD knows that you are still a novice and you wouldn't want to touch his money because of fear of disappointing him and you don't know the cunning ways of stealing from him yet. Notice the highlighted.
Consequently, as soon as you have lasted for sometime, he will still get rid of you as employ another novice. He just wants to capitalize on your lack of exposure.
The more exposed you are, the more your propensity to stealing.

Now based on the economic situation of the country, you can accept the offer and be open minded after all, it will add to your portfolio and you will earn extra while awaiting your service. It may even become your source of finance even after service depending on how you play your cards.
But be assured that the MD may wake up any morning and fire you on grounds of accusations even when you may be innocent. And be ready to handle the pressure from your fellow employees

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by slawormiir: 10:18am On Jul 16, 2021
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is like this niggarrrr loves poverty...

Ogbeni accept that offer shaperly.....grow some balls.....
Steal your own money with sense and wait for the day he will also start suspecting you....when he starts..he will definitely demote or give you the heave ho

This is to say prepare for the worse and hope for the best
Pussy ass niggarz every where with no balls.....

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Candidlady: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2021
You never disappoint....

kiss

One of the few reallers on here

slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Is like this niggarrrr loves poverty
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by squash47(m): 10:22am On Jul 16, 2021
Don't take it. He wants to set you up. Those senior staff are going to see you as threat and if you're not careful, they are going to put you in a huge trouble.

Turn down the offer. Tell the man you cannot do it because you're a junior staff. If he insists, resign.

If he likes you, he will not want you to resign.

Cos, if you colleagues set you up and put you in deep shit, the oga will just treat you like a common staff while your colleagues will laugh at you and frustrate hell out of you.

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by squash47(m): 10:26am On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni accept that offer shaperly.....
Steal your own money with sense and wait for the day he will also start suspecting you....when he starts..he will definitely demote or give you the heave ho

That former manager will not allow him to steal there. Infact, he is a new bie in d office. He won't know the tricks of how to get rich quick in d office
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by squash47(m): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2021
Hezzyluv:
Don't b stupid...!!! Collect that offer and make sure you don't take Kobo from his money.

"Clear conscience fears no accusations"

You have not heard of the word, "false accusations " ?
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Hezzyluv: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2021
squash47:

You have not heard of the word, "false accusations " ?

At bold,
If na favour from God, it shall end in futility.

Make him no just still the man money
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Hezzyluv: 10:35am On Jul 16, 2021
squash47:
Don't take it. He wants to set you up. Those senior staff are going to see you as threat and if you're not careful, they are going to put you in a huge trouble.

Turn down the offer. Tell the man you cannot do it because you're a junior staff. If he insists, resign.

Cos, if you colleagues set you up and put you in deep shit, the oga will just treat you like a common staff while your colleagues will laugh at you and frustrate hell out of you.

Oga.... What if na God choose to favour am? What's his business with the people who where there b4 him? Or will u bcoz of ppls word not take risk? The most important thing, let his hands b clean!
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by JOACHINpedro: 10:47am On Jul 16, 2021
A month and you are offered the position of manager

Is it possible?
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Opemiposii(f): 11:03am On Jul 16, 2021
ahhh.. from cleaner to manager.. hmmm.. it may be a set up o.. i wud advice u to pray and act on your conscience
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Opemiposii(f): 11:05am On Jul 16, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggarrrr

Ogbeni accept that offer shaperly.....grow some balls.....

Pussy ass niggarz every where with no balls.....
'steal money wit sense? bad advise
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Divoc19(f): 11:12am On Jul 16, 2021
DON'T take that offer.
It is a distraction.
All that GLITTERS are not Gold.
Be wise.
Be focused.
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 11:24am On Jul 16, 2021
michjunior:
pls...I did your candid opinion and advise on this next part am about to take,
after graduating just 3 most months agoil I decided to get a job and hustle a little before I go for service in November,Got a job in hotel and up to to month old at the moment...
I got a huge shock when my boss told me yesterday morning that he wants to make me the manager in his hotel because he felt the manager at the moment is stealing his money so he wants to replace him with me!!!! I just couldn't believe it because I was expecting such because am just a month old and they are others Older staff there in the hotel who have been working here for more than a year! it came as a shock to me and I told him I would think about it and get back to him soonest....he also promise a significant rise in salary as a manager!! my fear is the man may also turn on me too because the hotel is very busy and money is coming in so he may think am also stealing from him too especially in days that business may be bad......
pls Nairalanders help me.....I have only today to decide and get back to him.

Should I take it postpone my service and save up? or should I decline and continue my role here as a cleaner in the same hotel?
For me, I think you should take the job.
Continue being good and don't steal from him. Being a manager would also be a good achievement for your portfolio.
I know it is very hard to be upright in this country especially these times, but be steadfast my dear. It might not pay today but it will surely pay someday.

2 Likes

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by squash47(m): 12:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Hezzyluv:

Oga.... What if na God choose to favour am? What's his business with the people who where there b4 him? Or will u bcoz of ppls word not take risk? The most important thing, let his hands b clean!

Which God?
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by GeneralPula: 1:30pm On Jul 16, 2021
Take it ma guy..

NYSC ma foot..
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Hezzyluv: 2:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
squash47:

Which God?

The God wey give u power qoute
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by michjunior: 3:06pm On Jul 16, 2021
squash47:

don't really think So...I tink it a matter of trust
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jul 16, 2021
set up in disguise.... if you take the offer, I don't think you will still be living a happy life by this time next year!!!..

think for the future!!!
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by Olamega78(m): 3:58pm On Jul 16, 2021
Accept the offer! Make him realize that realize that you are due for NYSC soon. If possible, work the service to the state where the hotel is located and arrange how you would be posted to that very hotel.

While you serve your fatherland, you will also receive salary as a staff in the hotel. Just make sure you are upright and be very careful.

A word is enough for the wise...

1 Like

Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by michjunior: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Olamega78:
Accept the offer! Make him realize that realize that you are due for NYSC soon. If possible, work the service to the state where the hotel is located and arrange how you would be posted to that very hotel.

While you serve your fatherland, you will also receive salary as a staff in the hotel. Just make sure you are upright and be very careful.

A word is enough for the wise...

Thanks !!!
I will consider that
Re: Nairalnders Pls Help...am In A Serious Dilemma!!! by michjunior: 4:34pm On Jul 16, 2021
Maryjane001:

For me, I think you should take the job.
Continue being good and don't steal from him. Being a manager would also be a good achievement for your portfolio.
I know it is very hard to be upright in this country especially these times, but be steadfast my dear. It might not pay today but it will surely pay someday.

Thanks for the advise

(1) (Reply)

Uber Driver Ch0ps A Broke Lady Who Lost Her Transport & Shares It Online (VIDEO) / 18+ What’s Y’all Think / Why Would Someone Ask Their Little Children To Give You Something?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.