Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,199 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:49 AM

Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? (11533 Views)

Angela Nwosu Celebrates Her Husband, Austin Nnaemeka On His Birthday - Pictures / Update! How I Finally Left This Single Mother And Learnt Lessons / Man Gifts Wife 2018 Lexus RX Sport 350 To Celebrate Birthday - Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by MultiTv007: 7:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Imagine this small innocent boy looking at her mother naked before her.
How would suck picture portray to him when he grows?

This word is serious remoting by devil.

Check my signature.
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by blingxx(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Onyi22:
Wailers will start wailing and throwing insults on her

it's like you sef need reorientation
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Bostin(m): 8:36pm On Jun 30, 2020
Its not new to that boy , that is how she has being walking naked at home before him .
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by blingxx(m): 8:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
kiddkash:
I HOPE IN THE FUTURE, SHE DOESN'T REGRET THIS DECISION

hopelessly ..she will
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Oldoinyolengai(m): 9:01pm On Jun 30, 2020
Airoflaw:
same question on my mind..d boy self no even run for his life....at the other end I'm thinking photoshop
grin grin grin ; "run for his life"

Seems less of a Photoshop to me. May be it's part of their dark rituals to exercise some kind of taboo.
Or they consulted superstitious doctor for spiritual cure then ordered to do what they did or more than what was shown.
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Factfinder1(m): 9:13pm On Jun 30, 2020
RuggedSniper:
^^^She looks like a professional model NOT the boy's biological mother. What is the original source of this story?

See

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by PapaNnamdi: 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2020
Stephenmoka4:
The ladies I know are not of those qualities mentioned.

you are an introvert
your opinion doesn't count
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Stephenmoka4(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
PapaNnamdi:

you are an introvert
your opinion doesn't count
Whatever.
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Liposure: 11:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Call it whatever u want 2 call it. This is rape

1 Like

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Follygunners: 11:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
All dis Olosho is doing is trying to advertise herself as a single mom.

Na Ojuelegba Thunder go fire am las las. angry

1 Like

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Follygunners: 11:58pm On Jun 30, 2020
Liposure:
Call it whatever u want 2 call it. This is rape

Paedophilia, Child abuse, sexual assault on a minor... angry
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by DorianD(m): 12:18am On Jul 01, 2020
He is soon going to fvvck the bitch
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by RuggedSniper: 1:27am On Jul 01, 2020
Factfinder1:

See
^^Thanks for the feedback clarity. Cheers!
The eyes of the boy are closed...mmh.

1 Share

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by LagBae(f): 1:55am On Jul 01, 2020
What is all this for crying out loud?!

1 Like

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 3:18am On Jul 01, 2020
All shades of wrong

1 Like

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Heavensent01(m): 7:23am On Jul 01, 2020
frustrated clown

this is what I don't like about depression and frustration, it doesn't show any symptoms most times
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Homeboiy: 7:34am On Jul 01, 2020
Case solved

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Vic2Ree(m): 9:08am On Jul 01, 2020
It's very telling of the lady that she can take such a picture with her son. I personally find this repulsive, but that's just me. Even if we assume that her intentions were pure, there's no doubt that the little boy will be psychologically impacted by this experience, one way or the other
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Hathor5(f): 2:22pm On Jul 01, 2020
Mariangeles:

No sane person does dear.

She's probably forming "woke"
I will not be surprised she bathes with the boy.

What does "woke" even mean? Were they sleeping before? cheesy
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 01, 2020
She should be arrested.

If it's a naked man with his daughter, we all will start screaming.

1 Like

Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by CallMeAthena(f): 2:45pm On Jul 01, 2020
This is wrong in every way

What was she thinking?

But more importantly, what will be going on in the boy's mind during and after the photo shoot?
Re: Nude Birthday Pictures Of a Single Mother And Her Son Right Or Wrong? by Liposure: 3:34pm On Jul 01, 2020
CallMeAthena:
This is wrong in every way

What was she thinking?

But more importantly, what will be going on in the boy's mind during and after the photo shoot?
she has come 2 clear the air. According 2 her, she was trying 2 pass a message of being unashamed of your parent in any situation

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Only Women Will Understand"- See What A Lady Seen Doing Inside Room That Got Pe / List Of Nairalanders That Are Males Disguising As Females / Just See How This Guy Grabbed His Chic’s Boobs In Public

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.