Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,919 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 PM

APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W (3911 Views)

Orji Kalu: Kwankwaso Will Emerge President Easily If APC Zones Ticket To South / APC Zones Presidency To South West, VP To North East - Tribune / APC National Convention: CCEPC Zones Party Offices (See List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by seanfer(m): 3:32pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Are you aware that an Igbo man Ogbonnay Onu is the party chairman of ANPP that merge to form APC abi you think nah only Tinubu ? grin

Please can you tell us how many votes the SE gave the ANPP compared to PDP?
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

His own was different.the north was behind him,the military establishment basically enthroned him
So why can't the south be behind igbos for equity

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Eteka1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
SmartProf:
By the time the new APC chairman from the North East begins to plot his 2023 presidential graphs, we'll know that a certain APC national leader won't fall on either the x or y-axis.
And how is that your problem?
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by 7lives: 3:45pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Will south west have support APC if they did not get VP and other major ministerial position ?
grin grin grin grin grin Jagabantysm aka collectivism 101 has been in every library in this country since 2007, yet you did not read it.
SW was a major stakeholder in APC, they had a working agreement with other stakeholders before joining APC.
If we must work with you, what do you have for us?.
What is difficult to understand here?
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by 7lives: 3:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Oga no too much talk unless APC did not zone to the south it will be battle to finish because I will personally contribute 1 million Naira and get other 22 Igbo Millionaires to contribute to buy APC presidential ticket for Ogbonnaya Onu because he stand the best chance to win the ticket no stain , no scandal nothing on him

You want the presidential ticket of a supporter of APC ewedu and amala party?.
Don't just bring $500 billions to buy the ticket, come with Biafran bombs.
grin Ntorr.
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by 7lives: 3:54pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

No politician is free from corruption.Kalu and okoro are the most popular igbos in APC and the north likes them except umahi can defect

Another one, yeye dey smell.
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 30, 2020
7lives:

grin grin grin grin grin Jagabantysm aka collectivism 101 has been in every library in this country since 2007, yet you did not read it.
SW was a major stakeholder in APC, they had a working agreement with other stakeholders before joining APC.
If we must work with you what do you have for us?.
What is difficult to understand here?

Nothing. Just that the person you responded to is not reasonable, sensible or pragmatic.

They shout equity and justice all day without seeing anything unjust and unequitable in wanting the APC ticket to the detriment of Yorubas.

When we say Igbos are always demanding what they cannot give others, like political office, they protest otherwise.

This callous and unprincipled demand for the APC ticket , even as they will never get it, just shows what Igbos are.

1 Like

Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Dansuqi: 4:53pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

So why can't the south be behind igbos for equity

Let igbos show seriousness towards APC first.
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by chukel(m): 4:59pm On Jun 30, 2020
They have just paved the way for Amaechi presidency.
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

Let igbos show seriousness towards APC first.
Have dey not ? 1 governor 3 senators , over 12 house of reps ..what have APC given to igbos in return to warent more
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by tamdun: 5:06pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:
South East will take the Presidency in 2023 grin

South West have no argument but sheer greediness

If APC failed to zone the Presidency to south East I pity for Nigeria for the kind destabilization that will engulf this country
Nothing go hapun, ur region did not vote apc in the last 2 presidential elections and they won, so pack one side
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by humilitypays(m): 5:34pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

You dont tell igbos who to support we dont support thieves its not like the Igbo Presidency will come and feed me and my family it have to be a technocrat that can move Nigeria ahead like Peter Obi but i'm talking Ogbonnaya Onu because this is APC thread and he is the most clean among those south East in APC
You are arguing with an average Yoruba man who only support corrupt politicians to rule him, corrupt thieves like Tinubu, Fashola are the people Yorubas love to promote in Yoruba land instead of promoting clean men like Akinwunmi Adesina, Seyi Makinde, Yemi Osinbajo, they rather prefer criminals yet they turnaround to say Igbos love money.

Tell me what other reason Yorubas cowardly queue behind Thief Bola Ahmed Tinubu if not for his stolen wealth

We Igbos hate corrupt politicians, that is why most Igbos hate Rochas Okorocha, Orji Uzo Kalu, Ikedi Ohakim, Hope Uzodima, Theodore Orji, we promote clean politicians with integrity like Peter Obi, Ogbonnaya Onu, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala, etc, but Yorubas will want us to promote Igbo political criminals like their Thief Tinubu.

This was how they set Nigeria on fire in 1966 when Atintola and Awolowo turned Southwest to a battlefield luring soldiers to carry out coup to bring sanity, they have started again, but this time when they succeed in setting Nigeria on fire through Thief Bola Tinubu, it will burn in their home, others are wiser now.

Very wicked, selfish people called Yorubas angry
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Dansuqi: 5:37pm On Jun 30, 2020
Igbochief001:

Have dey not ? 1 governor 3 senators , over 12 house of reps ..what have APC given to igbos in return to warent more

Do it like the yorubas or like the ss
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jun 30, 2020
Dansuqi:

Do it like the yorubas or like the ss
How many apc governor's are in the south south ?
Re: APC Zones Party Chairman To N/E, Secretary To S/E, Publicity To S/W by DiagnoPolitics: 7:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Whiteangel1234:

Ogbonnaya Onu is closer to Buhari than you think ooh he dont make noise he is a silent achiever

I think I agree with all you have said. The yorubas were nowhere to be found in PDP in 1999, all their leaders and politicians were absent in PDP, yet the presidency was zoned to them. I wonder what gives them the moral fortitude to accuse the East of being absent in APC and therefore non-deserving of the APC presidential slot today. Is it not sheer hypocrisy?

I'm beginning to get irritated with this "in-your-face" yoruba political greedy and I don't blame the rest of the southern zone for vowing to vote against them if APC gifts the Yoruba the ticket again after they have ruled for 8 years as President and another 8 years as VP.

It is pure political greed and must not stand. The ticket should either go East or north and I support Dr Ogbonna Onu an unblemished politician to take the saddle in 2023.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Trouble In Kogi State As The First Lady, Rashida Bello, Allegedly Moves Out Of G / Aba Vs Abeokuta Development / Fashola Inherited N100 Billion Debt From Tinubu.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.