Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended (31139 Views)

EndSARS: Keyamo Speaks On Delta Shooting,Says Victim Alive, SARS Not Responsible / Keyamo Speaks On Relationship With Jerry Ikogho, Fraudster Nabbed By FBI / Festus Keyamo Speaks On The Crowd That Welcomed Buhari In Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by BABANGBALI: 9:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
jobs that will only be given to members of their families
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by SolarEdge: 9:40pm On Jun 30, 2020
Na so
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by olaoye15(m): 10:08pm On Jun 30, 2020
Amozever12:

High integrity my foot, he just want to trend, because he has been relegated. When last did u hear his name after 2019 elections when he made every front page fighting for APC and Buhari? Meanwhile, he's not Magu or anyother northerner, so he will eat his words in the long run. Quote my words

If he is just trying to trend, you too, leave you enclave and try to trend. I am very sure you will realise how difficult it is to achieve ordinary trend. Fool! Your younger brother is building his house, you are there still his nails. Even if you have allergy to greatness, why not pretend, so that people will mistaken you for a smart person.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by ayodayg(m): 10:16pm On Jun 30, 2020
Both the senate and House of representatives have been so familiar with getting "Slots" here and there so much that they saw Keyamo's move has demeaning to them.
I pity the average Nigerian.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Lekan239(m): 10:20pm On Jun 30, 2020
How can I register

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Amozever12: 10:27pm On Jun 30, 2020
olaoye15:

If he is just trying to trend, you too, leave you enclave and try to trend. I am very sure you will realise how difficult it is to achieve ordinary trend. Fool! Your younger brother is building his house, you are there still his nails. Even if you have allergy to greatness, why not pretend, so that people will mistaken you for a smart person.
Guy, why are u been so vulgar and sarcastic in ur choice of words? Everybody is entitled to his / her opinion. U either accept or disagree with all sense of civility. Now, I know u are a smart person! Rest my case..
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by earnit1: 10:51pm On Jun 30, 2020
oh
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by joseph1832(m): 10:57pm On Jun 30, 2020
Nice one, Keyamo. Obviously they forget you're a lawyer and you know the law, unlike others who will cower to their cravings.

Bunch of crazy, money groveling bastards.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Jess29: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2020
Them wan hijack this one too as them wan hijack N-POWER. God will throw them into confusion, they won't even realize when this program will start they will only hear about the end in Jesus Christ Name I Prayer AMEN

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by hartson(m): 11:42pm On Jun 30, 2020
Icon4s:
White Elephant recruitment
Audio Recruitment
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by emeone: 12:45am On Jul 01, 2020
Festus is a stupid minister and lawyer.
Does he know the national Assembly can impeach the president, not to talk of himself.
Well I learnt they asked him how he will source the money.
He couldn't give a cogent response.
All the palliative have the executive accounted for it.
Keyamo is also corrupt.
Buhari government is the most corrupt in Nigeria history.
Thunder and lightning will kill all of them, after which covik will bury them.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Yankee101: 2:41am On Jul 01, 2020
Thieves everywhere

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by jaxxy(m): 3:36am On Jul 01, 2020
Rogues and criminals. One of the major problems of this country.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:21am On Jul 01, 2020
Nonsense
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by GreenArrow1(m): 4:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Amozever12:

Guy, why are u been so vulgar and sarcastic in ur choice of words? Everybody is entitled to his / her opinion. U either accept or disagree with all sense of civility. Now, I know u are a smart person! Rest my case..

Your opinion was very stupid and deserved the response it got.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by colestephan86: 6:40am On Jul 01, 2020
Edo2020:
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Barr. Festus Keyamo, on Tuesday, said the processes of recruiting 774,000 Nigerians across the 774 local government areas for the 774,000 federal government job has not been suspended.

Barr. Keyamo stated this in a statement made available to Igbere TV, in reaction to the alleged suspension of the FG programme under the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) by the National Assembly, following his disagreement with them.

The minister was earlier in the day walked out of a meeting with the lawmakers, who had invited him to give details of the special public works programme, which aims to engage and pay 774,000 unskilled youths N20,000 for three months.

But in the statement, Barr. Keyamo said the National Assembly lacks the power to suspend the programme. He accused the lawmakers of wanting to dictate and control the programme, saying he would rather quit the job than compromise.

He, therefore, directed all the Selection Committees across the 36 States of the federation inaugurated on Monday, for the 774,000 jobs, to proceed with their work unhindered, saying “only Mr. President can stop their work.”

The statement reads,

https://igberetvnews.com/1356526/drama-senators-walk-minister-festus-keyamo-meeting/

What people don't know about festus is that, he worked his way up , he didn't get up there by chance.
Keyamo is positioning himself for better deals , he doesn't want to stop at minister of state.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 01, 2020
Honorable parasites, they don't do anything yet they collect over 20bn monthly, they got 15% of the 774k allocations, they still want more.

They re the cause of the nations problems, self serving law breakers.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by zoedew: 7:43am On Jul 01, 2020
Keyamo did well!
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by ejimatic: 8:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Edo2020:
The Minister of State for Labour and Employment, Barr. Festus Keyamo, on Tuesday, said the processes of recruiting 774,000 Nigerians across the 774 local government areas for the 774,000 federal government job has not been suspended.

Barr. Keyamo stated this in a statement made available to Igbere TV, in reaction to the alleged suspension of the FG programme under the National Directorate of Employment (NDE) by the National Assembly, following his disagreement with them.

The minister was earlier in the day walked out of a meeting with the lawmakers, who had invited him to give details of the special public works programme, which aims to engage and pay 774,000 unskilled youths N20,000 for three months.

But in the statement, Barr. Keyamo said the National Assembly lacks the power to suspend the programme. He accused the lawmakers of wanting to dictate and control the programme, saying he would rather quit the job than compromise.

He, therefore, directed all the Selection Committees across the 36 States of the federation inaugurated on Monday, for the 774,000 jobs, to proceed with their work unhindered, saying “only Mr. President can stop their work.”

The statement reads,

https://igberetvnews.com/1356526/drama-senators-walk-minister-festus-keyamo-meeting/

I stand with Keyamo .If the house hijack the programme the names of their children girlfriends and their followers will flood the lists around Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Olabisi968(f): 11:20am On Jul 01, 2020
I think Festus Keyamo is on the side of the masses
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Blackomon: 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2020
Our lawmakers are looking for their own slot bunch of useless human beings grin
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by OlujobaSamuel: 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2020
Nice one, I've been advocating for such argument since, thanks someone is thinking same way.
We need to use same argument for budget too, lawmakers should not be made to have constituency project, they should be doing holistic vetting of whatever project is presented and accept or reject the project base on national spread or cost.
Re: 774,000 Jobs: Keyamo Speaks After Senate ‘Drama’, Says Recruitment Not Suspended by Mattonimo: 6:32pm On Jul 01, 2020
Perhaps they forgot "Festus Kenyamo" is a barrister , a human right activist.
Our law - makers are our problems in this country. Wicked souls.
20k jobs they still want to manipulate

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi's Trip To Epypt: Nigerians Hail LP Presidential Candidate / Omoyele Sowore’s Neighbors In US Demand His Release From DSS Custody / Tambuwal Should Go - Agbakoba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.