Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,190 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:02 AM

Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview (1562 Views)

Problem With Abroad Boyfriend,i Need Advice / 'I Need A Wealthy & Handsome Boyfriend, I Don't Care If He Is Gay- Lady / “My Boyfriend & I Broke Up 2 Months Ago, He’s Getting Married To Pregnant Lady" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview by spunky425(m): 7:35pm On Jun 30, 2020

The lady who won Rema's fan date, Ifeoluwanimi Ogunjebe aka Nimiie has come out to clarify her relationship with her Rema, saying she's not his girlfriend.

The lady who won Rema’s fan date, Ifeoluwanimi Ogunjebe aka Nimiie has come out to clarify her relationship with her Rema, saying she’s not his girlfriend.

Nimiie had gone on a fan date with Rema and people couldn’t keep cool after the two got too cozy for a first time date making people claim they are in a relationship.

However, the lady who’s a 200 level Physics student in University of Lagos discarded the claims in her interview with BBC Pidgin.

Nimiie revealed it was the first time she was meeting Rema face to face and the Mavins singer is a very romantic person.

She however reveals her followers on Instagram has increased in many folds and she’s looking to use her new found fame for something worth it.

See video;

https://delaniblog.com.ng/2020/06/video-rema-is-not-my-boyfriend-i-dont-have-one-nimiie-bares-it-all/

Re: Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview by Harllaby: 8:41pm On Jun 30, 2020
She better focus on her physics course to avoid stories that touch.
Re: Video: “Rema Isn't My Boyfriend, I Don’t Have One”, Nimiie Says In New Interview by illicit(m): 10:43pm On Jun 30, 2020
Physically speaking there's a chemistry between them grin

(1) (Reply)

For The Ladies & Women In Benin City, Edo State / When A Man Cheats Relationship Continues But When A Woman Cheats Relationship En / Share: Do Feminist Too Bill Like Regular Girls? ( Naija Girls)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.