Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,315 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:29 AM

Is it Right For Men To Take Sexual Advantage Of Innocent Girls.? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is it Right For Men To Take Sexual Advantage Of Innocent Girls.? (273 Views)

Abuja Is The Home Of Innocent Looking Runs Girls / Somali Man Weds Two Women At Once In Kenya, Encourages Other Men To Do Same / Nigeria Man Advise Other Men To Stop Paying Their Girlfriends Monthly Salary (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is it Right For Men To Take Sexual Advantage Of Innocent Girls.? by OjieFortune(f): 10:46pm On Jun 30, 2020
THE UNKNOWN STRUGGLES OF TEENAGE GIRLS THAT PARENTS NEED TO ADDRESS IN THE LIFE OF THEIR TEENAGE DAUGHTERS TO HELP THEM FIGHT AGAINST SEXUAL ABUSERS.

I got a phone call from my boss sending me to owarri to meet a teenage girl called Catherine who was sixteen years of age whom I would train and also work with for three days. Though I was already tired because of the previews work I did, I had no choice but to pack up my luggage and get ready for the next day's journey to Owerri in Imo state.
I left Anambra state to Imo state as early as I can, I was already stressed out by the time I arrived but then I was grateful to God for the journey mercies He granted me. I seriously needed to rest but I had to wait for her to come to pick me up at the park. It took about 30 minutes before she finally arrived, her arrival made me glow a little because I could not wait to train the energetic beautiful adolescent standing before me.

The three days I spent with her and her family, made me know them better, and because of the trust and confidence she had in me, she opened up and told me things about her life that she could not tell her parents. Her story inspired me to write this article.

In the process of our conversation, she told me about what she was going through in the hands of a young guy who comes to help her parents do some house chores, the young man seems to be a saint before her parents, meanwhile, he was no saint.

Catherine was fourteen years old when she was sexually abused by a stranger who turned into a family friend through the often help he renders to her parents. though she was from a rich home and lack nothing, yet the most important thing she needed was denied her because her parents were often busy with their career. Catherine was sexually abused right under their roof because her parents never paid attention or gave the information that will equip her to fight against sexual abusers.

The boy was playing nice to her parents, meanwhile, whenever they are not around he comes in to defile the girl by having sex with her, he was indeed a wolf in sheep clothing, he didn’t end at sleeping with her he also gave her pills to prevent pregnancy.

Click the link below to continue.

https://www.getbackfaith.com/2020/06/the-dairy-of-teenage-girl-must-read-for.html

(1) (Reply)

Collapse Three-story Building In Brooklyn / Elena's Journey Episode 2 Search For A Job / Signs To Know Your True Status In Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.