Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:21 AM

I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police (3138 Views)

You Are Only Fair To Northern Nigeria – Abaribe Tells Buhari / Fani Kayode Reacts As Senator Abaribe Tells Buhari To Resign / “I Would Have Made You Sweat” – Abaribe Tells Akpabio At Ministerial Screening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by DiagnoPolitics: 9:18am On Jul 01, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Was it necessary to drag them into this matter?

It definitely was, they propagate too much hypocritical propaganda, afterall they claimed that 'no Igbo politician can publicly support Biafra' and 'Igbo should convince their leaders to support Biafra first', now watch them twist it and start insulting Sen. Abaribe.

You yorubas are politically irritating, we will harden our minds against you in the politicosphere from today going forward.
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:29am On Jul 01, 2020
grin grin grin This is one untouchable well respected Elder in the entire Biafra land, the Fulani terrorists knows this, if they foolishly touch him, they see us. We're not cowards like the ewedu eating brown roof republic. Abaribe is not hiding, they know where to find him but it appears they still have small sense remaining in their cow brain.

#FreeLanceCorperalMartins

Somebody Halla my Monika^^^
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Cherez: 9:33am On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

Keep decieving yourself while Borno gets world class infrastructure, loans taking much goes northeast, NorthEast has a federal commission, and Boko haram had made them soon rich and here you are getting marginalised and speaking big big grammar

Mehn some people are so daft ooooo
Wait so you want your state to be in same state like Bornu?
I beg make we gather pray for this one
May your state be like Bornu
May your family experience the influx of humanitarian orgs like Bornu
May you everly have IDPs like Bornu in your towns
May there be constant relocation of villagers in your state
May gunshot become Davido's fall on you music to your teenagers
May you never be marginalised with the proliferation of arms in the hands of fanatics
So you want your children to be abducted in lieu of an FG commission?
O boy see sense

I beg ITSME01 pls don't leave me
Words of wisdom oshi
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Cherez: 9:35am On Jul 01, 2020
Forumobserver12:

Was it necessary to drag them into this matter?

Honestly my brother this is my problem.with some of my Igbo brothers here
Why mention Yorubas here
Abaribe is right, support him and bash who bash you
Leave Yorubas wey dey mind their business
Haba!!!!!
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by AllHailBiafra(m): 9:49am On Jul 01, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Python will soon dance to your house. Hypocrite.
You want Biafra but you're in the zoo garden (chamber) receiving zoo humongous salaries. This one has also been brainwashed by Nnamdi Kanu
Has he not made it clear to you that you should call for referendum so he can leave your zoo chamber for you?
Re: I Will Freely Hand Over Myself To You If You Do This -abaribe Tells Police by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 01, 2020
itsme01:

Keep decieving yourself while Borno gets world class infrastructure, loans taking much goes northeast, NorthEast has a federal commission, and Boko haram had made them soon rich and here you are getting marginalised and speaking big big grammar

And there you have your reason why I want BIAFRA....and yet you will ask me on another thread how am I marginalised

(1) (2) (Reply)

Viral Video: ESN Leader "Biggy" Reveals How He Was Captured; Attacks On Police / Gunmen Abducts ABSU Students Along Okigwe-Uturu Road, Abia Government Reacts / Who Sponsored Adaka Boro's 12days Insurrection Against Aguiyi Ironsi?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.