Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,210 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person - Religion (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (47866 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Why Does Anger, Hurt, And Sorrow Define Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 02, 2020
millionboi:
hahahaha

It reversed
hahaha yes ooo! I'm the apple of God's eye, God will rather discipline me himself if I messed up than let one possessed fellow touch me.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Dayvidblue: 10:17am On Jul 02, 2020
How many times have the government hurt you with lies and inactions. I wonder why you have not been crying over that. Pls start crying over our politicians. I think they need it more.

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lucky4west: 11:31am On Jul 02, 2020
please u guys should cry our politicians out of office so we can get better people in there...a strong spirit is usually behind it...there are some gifts u have that u may not be aware of...pray and repent genuinely first so that u will know how best to work for God or what ur calling is...dont remain in sin and fornication u wont find the meaning/answers to what u are experiencing while living under the bondage of sin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Stfe(m): 11:45am On Jul 02, 2020
Hello sister,have ever try d opposite of what u'r saying? That is,if ever cursed someone and things went wrong for d person; have u ever blessed anyone and d person is blessed? If yes or no,what I want to tell u is dat there is power in d tongue.So,if u say negative things against anyone,immediately u realize dat,start saying positive things about dat person;using d name of Jesus to counter or reverse any negative thing u've said and I see God helping u in Jesus name(Amen).
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Candyness(f): 1:09pm On Jul 02, 2020
queenyetty09:
It's so sad to see a lot of people joking about this sensitive topic. Such people do exist and I'm one of them. You can't hurt me intentionally and go unpunished. It's not by doing but iav seen instances to confirm it

And then I change tactics :
* I no longer get mad at people for long.. I started overlooking people's excesses and making up excuses for their behavior
*I forgive easily and stopped dwelling on wrongdoings. I started concentrating on the good side of things
*I converted the gift to be a blessing to me. I started saying positive things into people's lives
I overcame and my life changed for the best. Nothing person fit do now wey go annoy me oh

Hiya. Y'all into girl on girl action for lesssbian sexx?
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by SirMichael1: 4:01pm On Jul 02, 2020
trippleKAY:
lol ,at first I didn't.
I think say she dey whine me ni. but bros Las Las na true ooo,
e b things for this life WA we dey
Lol. That kind person go chop guys money wella oh and when the main deal come they go come dey confess. I swear I no mind die, I must wear condom and straff. grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by trippleKAY(m): 6:54pm On Jul 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. That kind person go chop guys money wella oh and when the main deal come they go come dey confess. I swear I no mind die, I must wear condom and straff. grin
lol, thank God she even tell me early, I never spend shishi. But that that day I insist ooo, the babe jus dey beg MI say she like me, make I no do am.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Slimsly100(f): 11:16pm On Jul 02, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by vislabraye(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Copied From IGBO RANT HQ Group on Facebook

Please ma post and hide my ID... Notify me when posted...

I don't know what is happening to me, I don't know if it is a curse or a blessing. I want to know if there's anyone in the group who has similar case or knows anything about it, because I am tired of this...

Okay this is it, any one who hurts me end up meeting terrible fate in a short time. I can count alot of them, it is more than a mere coincidence.

If I cry because of someone, I end up hearing a negative or Terrible news that concern them sooner than later. I remember when a man lied to people in his dialect against me, in my presence o. I didn't understand, when I later found out, I was bittered, I cried that night and went to meet him the next morning, i told him, sir because you lied against me, someone that is old enough to be your daughter, you caused me tears, you will shed double. It didn't reach two months, his two daughters died, I regretted my statement. I have been robbed in my house where I live alone, I cried terribly and cursed those people that they will never know peace, they returned my property by themselves and as I speak to you, they are behind bars. I can only mention but a few, there was also a period my ex slapped me publicly, over something that isn't serious, I cried bitterly and he was too proud to apologise, he had his Visa then, he travelled and he was sent back in less than a month.

This is serious as I speak to you, I don't know if this is natural, I know things happen coincidentally but in my case, it keeps repeating itself... I can't count all of them. When I was a kid I didn't take it serious, it even made me laugh but now It gives me great concern.

Okay the last one that happened now is this, I am dating this guy for a while now, his business was blooming well, I do come around and do some chores for him and sometimes use my money to cook for him but one day, in a middle of an argument, he called me a prostitute in front of his friends which I am not, I didn't know what gave him the motivation. I cried so much, I used sell stuffs on pre order then, and it pained me that I used my sweat to cook for him and he ate it that may all his sweat yield no effort. I said it in private. After a couple of time we reconciled but now, his business has died off... Nothing he is doing seems to work. I can't even tell him anything about it.

This is really more than a coincidence, it has repeated itself time after time. sometimes I tend to forgive people quickly and overlook things because I don't know what might follow if I think it too hard and cry over it...

Please, I want the group to tell me what to do? I don't know if this is a blessing or a curse. I need answer

Please stop crying...
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by vislabraye(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2020
Frankyboy1:
My mum is like that, a woman of peace, quiet, deep, accomodating ,one of the best hearts you can ever know, but I repeat never hurt her deeply,make she no breakdown for your matter, your case na sorry! Right from when she was young, her mother knew it and warned all her siblings, when we were little,we went to get water from a rich mans compound,and the son released d dogs,chased us out,and broke all our buckets,my mum went peacefully to confront him, when she entered,he threatened to throw her out, with a big plank,he walked her out shamefully, at his gate, she wept and said he won't go Scott free, lo and behold that night he went to a club,had an accident and was paralyzed down, went everywhere for treatment all to no avail, until a church pastor told him he wronged someone, see his rich parents come prostrating with gifts and all to atone to my mum, who even did not know his predicament at all, any girl my dad dates then at the expense of his family,always has challenges and when they inquire, they re all sent to same source! The tale is long with numerous examples, in all,don't hurt or trample on people indiscriminately, you never know who has the ears of the gods! Be wise

Very chilling. That means your mother get natural magun.
What is the history behind it.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by combination123: 9:50pm On Jul 05, 2020
U are welcome
frozen70:

Thanks for the acknowledgement

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

TB Joshua Praying On The Mountain For Coronavirus To End (Video) / Insecurity Protest: Adeboye Leads RCCG Members On CAN Prayer Walk Today / Pastor Alfred Ndlovu Dies Following 30 Days Dry Fasting To Beat Jesus Christ

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.