Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,393 members, 7,815,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person (47876 Views)

Apostle Agochukwu: ''Nothing Will Happen To The Person Who Refused To Help You" / I Picked A #50 Sacrifice Money.will Something Bad Happen To Me? / Why Does Anger, Hurt, And Sorrow Define Us? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:20am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=EliteBiz post=91284271]
I am happy about your response,
firstly, no where in the scriptures will you find the word ''guardian angel'' ..... it was invented by men(greeks).

Pray for more insight and consult gifted pastor on this topic dear
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 1:23am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
hmmm this is a spiritual calling not a commercial get rich hustle. I am not doing this for the money but still people only appreciate what they pay for grin grin

Well, since you're not doing it for the money, don't ask them to pay for readings, probably ask them to sow a seed after the reading.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Finitemind: 1:28am On Jul 02, 2020
my2chains:
It shall be well with all of you reading this,

from today you all shall be blessed without measure...

peace!

Amen dear. God loves you so much. Keep up the good works. Keep cultivating in His Vineyard. God loves you personally dear
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 1:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Nooil:

Well, since you're not doing it for the money, don't ask them to pay for readings, probably ask them to sow a seed after the reading.
i would not ask them to pay but after spending my energy doing this reading they just disappear without even acknowledging or giving me feedback. Some do but most just disappear. And so its just human nature, people dont respect what they get for free. they dont value it. Now i dont care if you value it but i would be happy to do it for you if i feel like you strongly desire it not because you are a bored teenager just curious. and the only way you can ascertain who is really serious is someone willing to pay a little amount. the money is to separate the serious from the unserious not because i need it. i dont need them to sow a seed. i just need to know i am spending all this energy on someone who is truly into this field someone who truly believes this. not some scoffer. I have had a guy who i did free reading for and he got my account banned for a week because the reading was not the happy result he was expecting. but you know what was funny ? i just discovered that a week earlier he asked me for a dream interpretation and the exact thing i found out from his spiritual programs wass what he dreamt about. but he was not willing to accept that he would go through some hardship and so he got angry. now from going through his posts i wass right becausse i found out he was about tobe evicted by his landlord because he could not come up with rent and he was on here begging for 1000 to buy food. this is exactly what i saw in his dream and his natal chart, was struggles and affliction. and so me being nice doing it free for him backfired in my face. same case with several other people too lol.

at the end of the day I come on NL to catch some fun and stimulate minds, not to do natal charts for people. if you want that done hit me up privately .

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 1:51am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
i would not ask them to pay but after spending my energy doing this reading they just disappear without even acknowledging or giving me feedback. Some do but most just disappear. And so its just human nature, people dont respect what they get for free. they dont value it. Now i dont care if you value it but i would be happy to do it for you if i feel like you strongly desire it not because you are a bored teenager just curious. and the only way you can ascertain who is really serious is someone willing to pay a little amount. the money is to separate the serious from the unserious not because i need it. i dont need them to sow a seed. i just need to know i am spending all this energy on someone who is truly into this field someone who truly believes this. not some scoffer. I have had a guy who i did free reading for and he got my account banned for a week because the reading was not the happy result he was expecting. but you know what was funny ? i just discovered that a week earlier he asked me for a dream interpretation and the exact thing i found out from his spiritual programs wass what he dreamt about. but he was not willing to accept that he would go through some hardship and so he got angry. now from going through his posts i wass right becausse i found out he was about tobe evicted by his landlord because he could not come up with rent and he was on here begging for 1000 to buy food. this is exactly what i saw in his dream and his natal chart, was struggles and affliction. and so me being nice doing it free for him backfired in my face. same case with several other people too lol.

at the end of the day I come on NL to catch some fun and stimulate minds, not to do natal charts for people. if you want that done hit me up privately .

Since it's your passion, it means you'll just have to keep doing it because you can't really tell who is serious or a scoffer, right?
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 1:59am On Jul 02, 2020
Nooil:

Since it's your passion, it means you'll just have to keep doing it because you can't really tell who is serious or a scoffer, right?
like i said, i am here to catch fun and stimulate minds not to interpret natal charts. obviously from the few charts i did for people they recognise that i have a gift and they all want to do charts but that is not my purpose on here. but for a small fee if you are serious hit me up privately. i believe that is a reasonable request. what is it to you anyway ? lol are you the nairaland police ? you seem to have a vested interest in peoples actions on here shocked
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:04am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
like i said, i am here to catch fun and stimulate minds not to interpret natal charts. obviously from the few charts i did for people they recognise that i have a gift and they all want to do charts but that is not my purpose on here. but for a small fee if you are serious hit me up privately. i believe that is a reasonable request. what is it to you anyway ? lol are you the nairaland police ? you seem to have a vested interest in peoples actions on here shocked

Lol, you were the one who asked for advice remember?
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 2:07am On Jul 02, 2020
Nooil:

let me say though, sometime last year a guy who is a musician who met me on nairaland was having marital problems and was at a crossroads in his career and he consulted with me. by the time i went into all his astrological programs deeply and told him why it was manifesting the way it did in his life outwardly and his relationship with his wife etc The guy was so impressed that he asked for my bank account voluntarily and put 10,000 naira in it. He was also going to get me a show on Nigeriaan TV because he was a TV exec on channels TV and he said a gift like mine shouldnt be hidden. the TV thing didnt quite work out because he left the channel. My point though is not everyone here is a scoffer. some people really are into spirituality
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 2:08am On Jul 02, 2020
Nooil:

Lol, you were the one who asked for advice remember?
Yup i did my bad lol. although you have been offering advice wayyyy before i asked you grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
Yup i did my bad lol. although you have been offering advice wayyyy before i asked you grin

Life coaching is my passion cheesy you're not the only one with a passion undecided
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by lekki1444: 2:14am On Jul 02, 2020
Nooil:

Life coaching is my passion cheesy you're not the only one with a passion undecided
ahhhh I see. i need to consult with you then lmao . maybe you can help me with my problems. grin grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 2:29am On Jul 02, 2020
lekki1444:
ahhhh I see. i need to consult with you then lmao . maybe you can help me with my problems. grin grin

Anytime you're ready
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Purplereign: 3:32am On Jul 02, 2020
sircatherine45:

hello. i have this gifts, but not to kill, but to predict. I've used my gifts to predict games

Predict games for me na
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by millionboi(m): 3:48am On Jul 02, 2020
Pauladex:
I have seen the person am looking for today. I have list of people you must get angry with:
1 Our president
2 My governor
3 My landlord.
Send me your account so you can double your anger.
like medusa
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by millionboi(m): 3:54am On Jul 02, 2020
Tosinex:
Na so one guy say me I offend am say me go see before 10days, lolz lolz! Na the next day the guy starts sickness and almost die lolz me just dey shake my head for am! Smh
hahahaha

It reversed

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by millionboi(m): 4:05am On Jul 02, 2020
arimahoseloka:
This thing happens to me also, if I am really really hurt and I speak a word against u in my anguish it doesn't take long before disaster finds that person. There is power in spoken words, Your mouth can be used to bless and to destroy.
d one God allows

Why not speak to bcom Bill Gates and bcom one

Abeg shift
All dis shit doesn't work 4evry one.
Man is spirit
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by fanzine(f): 5:23am On Jul 02, 2020
Ok, you are not alone. Am experiencing the same. I dare not be truly angry with someone or anyone dare not accuse me falsely. Bad thing most happen to the person,sometimes death. And am genuinely happy with someone,good news happens to the person. It started at my early years. My advice is this, learn to control your anger and emotions toward situations and people.And do pray against any bad thing happening to people whenever you are angered. Am married now and I have my family,when my husband/ children offend me I do not take it to heart . That way it doesn't turn bad. I have friends and colleagues. Whenever I feel offended, I let it out. I talk my mind about, that way am relief.
It's a relief to know that someone else is in the same boat with me, I have searched online for similarity to no avail. At a point I got depressed about it especially when someone dies after offending me because I keep blaming myself. Pray always. My mum and grandma told me it's a gift and I should use it in a positive way and I should stop thinking bitterly about my offenders .
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Christmasdon(m): 6:35am On Jul 02, 2020
Finitemind:

Good one. May God bless you and grant you that your heart desire this month in Christ Jesus' Name. Don't bother looking for me. Just get ready to testify. God loves you personally
. Who am i that the LORD GOD have visited me. Oh Lord God of Host.. i'm well pleased!
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nobody: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2020
[quote author=Finitemind post=91286151][/quote]
Thank you. I have received grace and have a teacher, comforter and guardian(however, I learn from people as well, but on this topic, the truth remains the truth, even if the whole world have another opinion). I follow the scriptures, I dont follow man's philosophy....... That's one of the reason there is division and confusion now. Prove me wrong and show me "guardian angel" in the scriptures. Father only sends his malakym(angels) to assist man, they are messengers not personal bodyguards. They come and go, can be replaced with another. In the original Hebrew text of the scriptures, nothing like guardian angel.
There are serveral things Christianity proclaims that has nothing to do with the scriptures, all originated from the Vatican, taught to pastors in their various school of disciples and the cycle goes on. The truth can not be altered nor changed.
Thank you.
Shalom
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by PROPHETmichael: 7:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Tell the person to cry over Buhari's harsh treatment of Nigerians and corrupt government officials. Also, She should cry over Leah Shaibu and others held captive by Boko haram and kidnappers.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Nephilim: 7:20am On Jul 02, 2020
PROPHETmichael:
Tell the person to cry over Buhari's harsh treatment of Nigerians and corrupt government officials. Also, She should cry over Leah Shaibu and others held captive by Boko haram and kidnappers.
abi oooo. People and things wey dey suppose cry at they won't, na to dey cry on weak and vulnerable people lolz cry
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Ugwuoke347(m): 7:26am On Jul 02, 2020
mamatwiny:

Why is it that it is only the negative ones that comes to pass speedily?

Ask your self this question:

Why is it easier to destroy than to build?

Answer: Building requires great amount of energy and resources. Destruction requires very little exertion.

The simple explanation is that we live in a fallen world. Darkness is very dense here and readily available. We made it so with our wrong choices over aeons.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Frankcallys(m): 7:30am On Jul 02, 2020
Same with me, you are not alone. But mine I hardly get angry or say bad things to anyone. But once it gets to the point that I cry and tears rolls down my cheeks, that person is in big trouble.

People that hurts me to that point don't live to tell the story. But it's hard for me to get to that point because I have a good heart. I don't curse anyone, it just happens when am betrayed and hurt so deeply (relationships not included because I never hate any woman that had a thing with me)

Please my dear, try as much as you can and control yours
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by sylve11: 7:44am On Jul 02, 2020
@ op, hmmmm cool
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by billioncypher(m): 7:45am On Jul 02, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??
my thoughts too

1 Like

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by trippleKAY(m): 7:48am On Jul 02, 2020
SirMichael1:
Lol. And you believed her? grin
lol ,at first I didn't.
I think say she dey whine me ni. but bros Las Las na true ooo,
e b things for this life WA we dey
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by okewumi: 8:35am On Jul 02, 2020
If you have that useless potential, quickly explain to your boyfriend. It is better to quickly quite the relationship than to truncate his life.

Parent train their son up to thirty and for him to go into relationship with you within two years after hard labour by parent, you start crying and kill him. My prayer is that non of is shall weep over our children.

Look for your counsellor, senators and governor. Look for any project they said they have competed and they have not when you inspected. Start crying there.

2 Likes

Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by chukwumzurum(m): 8:48am On Jul 02, 2020
this is not natural, it's spiritual. I can say it also comes with it's consequences.
Ahh don't be quick to lay courses on people, if u had forgiven them, and evil happened to them, then it'd have been the Lord fighting your battles.
But this one is something else.
Go for a Deliverance y'all.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by od501: 8:52am On Jul 02, 2020
BluntNigerian:
Why won't all these people cry on top of These Evil Politicians Matter??
Or are they not hurt by the wicked politicians??

My Broda ooo....kikikiikiki... grin
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by louiziana(m): 9:11am On Jul 02, 2020
Even Jesus wept, and what happened?
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by Dewisedick: 9:12am On Jul 02, 2020
It happens a lot. That is why it is not good to unnecessarily hurt people. One may think he win but not, because over time, there will be pay back.

During the lockdown, I gave a friend who was traveling to Benue 1k to get me garri. He send another friend to me with shaft. In a normal day, you can by any mistake stop by to buy such garri anywhere. I was completely shiftered. I was bitter end and refused to collect. He promised to bring back my money over the phone but kept me silent on his returned till now. I was bittered, I remember saying within me that I want to see him pay for it with his car. Of a truth I never new how I come about that but I actually thought something should happen to his car as a sign.

Like 3 weeks down the line, I saw his car back glass broken to pieces. I know it has cost him a lot to fix it yet, within me I still want to see him pay more for hurting me that way.

It is not good to hurt people unnecessarily, please.
Re: Whenever I Am Hurt, And I Cry, Something Bad Must Happen To The Person by mamato(f): 9:38am On Jul 02, 2020
Hmmmm, let me reserve my comments.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Share Your Best Christmas Selfie. / Jimmy Odukoya, Tolu Odukoya-Ijogun Installed As Church Leaders / Reno Omokri Reacts To Bishop Oyedepo's 'Dangerously Rich' Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.